It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No. I don't pay attention to social media.

Then why are you posting on ATS?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I agree with what he's saying mostly. I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: Konduit

Not condoning this or violence but I'm interested in seeing what led up to the incident...wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of some edited video...

Are you saying that there is a justification for this that maybe we aren't seeing?

What if he called them all the N word? What should they have done then?? (curious to your view)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

To me there is a difference between blacks which should be respected(as all respectable humans should be) and those that the "N" term describes.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Not condoning this or violence but I'm interested in seeing what led up to the incident...wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of some edited video...

Are you saying that there is a justification for this that maybe we aren't seeing?

What if he called them all the N word? What should they have done then?? (curious to your view)

All I saw were N words in that video so id say it was an accurate description if he did.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

These fools don't think, they're just focused on themselves. There's little understanding of the wider-ranging impact of their idiocy due to them being so caught up in their victim mentality.

Many white people who see the clips of what really happened are likely to cross the street or avoid groups of blacks if they catch themselves in a similar situation. But that's a genetic survival instinct all humans have. Every human has a natural sense of a perceived threat, then acts in accordance of their own safety. We see that across the animal kingdom.

So we see video after video of blacks racism vs whites, jumping them, beating them up, hunting them, etc, but then blacks turn around and suggest it's racist for a white to cautiously avoid those situations. No it's not, it's simple survival.

So these idiots don't like being stereotyped. Their solution? Go beat on whitey. As if that's going to help. It's like family and friends accusing you of having and anger problem and responding by putting a few holes in the wall. All you did was prove their point.

edit on 22-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I can't say I am surprised of the crowds behavior. The lone man in the gargage with the clear body language of "leave me be. I don't want any trouble." was akin to a drop of blood in a shark tank. I could sense the crowds' "on the hunt" vibe through the video, in particular the few at the front at the start of the video. I do have to give the crowd credit though. They could have done a lot worse to the lone man. A lot worse.

I'd hate to see the state of this country if this behavior escalates in frequency and force. Who knows what could happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Do you always feel that way when you see a group of them walking down the street or do you say those things only after watching videos like this??

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Race relations are at an all time in America low because of them. Now we bear witness to the consequences of their racist violent propaganda.

all-time low? you sure about that? all-time? really?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So what if he did?

That makes him an ignorant , bigoted bastard.......

That doesnt mean you get to drag and beat someone just because they offend you.....if thats the case then would you advocate dragging and beating BLM protesters who chanted racial slurs?

Where the hell has common sense gone?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What if he did?

Feelings on the word aside because it is a slur ... Does being called a bad word give you the right to beat the crap out of someone?

Basically, if that's case, then I need to go back to "catch up" with a whole bunch of kids I used to go to school with because I thought I was supposed to just ignore it and take the high road. I guess according to you, I should have attacked them and tried to beat them to death.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

agreed.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

According to me? All i did was ask a question to gain peoples view. Hence the parentheses. Maybe i secretly asked that question to see who's the real racist on this site. And TBH some showed their true color and received stars for it so there's more of you out there who like to use the N word.

So maybe you guys are part of the problem.

I would never try to 'jump' someone bc thats always been pu**y sh*t to me. And tbh no one was beating anyone "to death" in the video. It could have been much worse. If it were a lone white cop i'm sure they would've done a lot worse.
edit on 22-9-2016 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

I expected to be called a racist. Phew. Look, I probably agree with In4ormant. Feelings over lives. Don't you know the new priorities?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They want a fight, this is one guy about ready to give them one. The idiots running this country that is. The policies and actions and speech that have been going on for years now, encouraging all minorities to have a victim mentality and constant disparaging of the evil white middle class has led to this.
As for the idiots that would perpetrate this type of HATE crime, I hope the next white guy they pick out is locked and loaded and puts some down!
Did I say hate crime? My bad, only white straight males can be charged with that.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Honestly i just like hearing peoples views from all races. All this BLM, race war, hell even BET Channel is just BS to me.
I just find it funny that people automatically think they know my point of view just from asking a simple question.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

According to me? All i did was ask a question to gain peoples view. Hence the parentheses. Maybe i secretly asked that question to see who's the real racist on this site. And TBH some showed their true color and received stars for it so there's more of you out there who like to use the N word.

So maybe you guys are part of the problem.

I would never try to 'jump' someone bc thats always been pu**y sh*t to me. And tbh no one was beating anyone "to death" in the video. It could have been much worse. If it were a lone white cop i'm sure they would've done a lot worse.

Oh, right ... so a little beating because they didn't like the way he looked is OK?

Btw, you are the one assuming he used a slur to cause them to beat him. So we are already operating on a thin premise as there is no evidence to suggest this is the case. You might keep that in mind before you start labeling people based on your own game.
edit on 22-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Ohanka

PJW nails it, this wasn't a protest... it was a full scale anarchist riot. People need to wake up and get off the fence.

No, he doesn't nail it. He presented one side of it. As I said in my previous post in this thread, there WERE protesters there.

There were ALSO rioters there.

And, again as I said before, anybody who says otherwise is flat out lying, regardless of what side they're on.

Unfortunately I don't have a snazzily edited video to post up to corroborate my statement. I was too busy working to shoot video. Just like I was the first night of protests, and will be again tonight.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Delts95

You REALLY thought Obama would get us past this? REALLY???
I saw this coming the day he got elected.
News media showing people in the street " I ain't gotta worry about no job! My bills gonna get paid!"

That line of thinking in the African American community that they were gold from there on out. Well 8 years later how's that working out? Better employment number them? Nope. Better neighborhoods? Nope. Less crime? Nope.

Sorry about the rant, I had to.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you are 100% sure it was due to his skin color? Not from any sort of disrespectful action? HAve you ever protected yourself bro? Do you even know how to fight bro?

Joking aside, like a recent poster in this thread, it looked more of a bi-curious hate crime to me. If one of my boys did that I'd think he was definitely gay more than brave.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join