It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: Konduit

Not condoning this or violence but I'm interested in seeing what led up to the incident...wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of some edited video...

Well lets start with the fact that this video appears to be shot from within the ranks of the mob which I take to mean that had there been some affront committed on video by the victim then it would only serve to benefit the mob in demonstrating that the attack was provoked rather than random. So in conclusion I would with a sound and reasonable mind determine that they attacked this poor man just for the sake of doing so fueled by anger and racist rage instigated by our very own media and so called leadership. This behavior is atrocious and I wish this was a different video entirely. I wish that it had been instead a video of a CCW carrier defending themselves against an angry mob of ruffians with righteous and extreme prejudice. Sad and I never thought that I would seriously believe that this country is in any danger of a race war but with recent events I'm not so sure anymore unfortunately.
edit on 22-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Why is this not front page news?

It is front page news. I've seen it in the mainstream media already.

The footage is hideous. The animals who did this should be shot.

edit on 22/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

edit on 22/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

This is why I carry daily. Each one of these thugs would have been shot if that was me.

Frankly you probably would have been too smart to be in that position to begin with.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Right.

edit on 22-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: RedDragon

The Dixiecrat's stayed. They just adapted and brought back their racist ambitions in the form of reverse-racism. When you only see people as groups this is always inevitable.

Are you actually pretending the Southern Strategy didn't exist?
edit on 9/22/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Can you seriously debunk that guy? Should make a great thread. I'll look forward to it...

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

There were white people trying to drive through uptown that had their cars jumped on and stomped on. No instigation needed.

But, according to the press conference the NAACP just had, this is all just "righteous rage."

There were two kinds of people at the protests last night: protestors and rioters. The protestors were the members of clergy who pushed people back from the police line; the members of the public that grabbed their friends and pulled them back when they started getting aggressive; the members of the public who demonstrated and wanted their message heard by all, police and public alike.

The rioters were the ones standing just behind them, cackling at the reporter that had been plowed into and laid out; the ones waiting for the charlotte Hornets team store to finally break open so they could get their hornets gear; the ones trying to break into random storefronts simply because they were there.

Anybody who says otherwise is flat out lying.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Typical degenerate scumbags, this was a black cop that shot a black criminal, and these pieces of less than human filth go beat and drag a white guy. Hey Charlotte wake the hell up, Soros funded BLM'ers will destroy your towns too,if you let them.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: chrismarco

There were white people trying to drive through uptown that had their cars jumped on and stomped on. No instigation needed.

There's a pedal on the right side of the floorboard that takes care of that crap real fast.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet. And spare us the 'blame the republican's routine'. Obama coulda shoulda but he didnt even try. Aside froma little bit of lip service, he was harder on pot than anybody (see my sig for details).

If BLM is legit then explain why it is they haven't made this their focal point.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

When people ignore what is going on, I ask them to find me just ONE video of groups of White kids doing these types of things, compared to the thousands of videos of it the other way around. Crickets.....

It is long time for the lies on "inequality" to stop. They are given preferential treatment above and beyond anyone else, yet claim they are being held down? I don't think so. The media will not be showing this video I am sure, like the thousands of others out there and counting. It is vastly one sided yet somehow our fault.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
When i used to live in Chicago (8 months ago), the black kids used to play a game called "polar bear hunting"... Objective of the game was to find unsuspecting white people to try to knock them out... That "game" made me sick.. This makes me sick.. BLM is teetering on hate group status, if not already there

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The Black Lives Matter terrorist organisation has incited such acts of brutality through their brainwashing propaganda. Constant incitement of violence and calls for open insurrection against the state come from that groups' mouthpieces.

Race relations are at an all time in America low because of them. Now we bear witness to the consequences of their racist violent propaganda.

Action must be taken against this groups' leadership to ensure they are brought to justice, not just for this crime, but all crimes committed in their name.

Going after the lone wolves brainwashed by their lies won't solve this problem. The group needs to be stopped.

We saw it with the shootouts with the police in Texas not too long ago. This path leads to Civil War.

There will be more shootings, more insurrectionist riots, bombings and worse unless something is done.

hillary wants to build bridges and talk to white people. still thinking 1960's.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

I don't believe there is any political party that is racist, or who's principles are based on racism. Only individuals within the parties are racist. That goes for both Dems, Reps or whatever party you can think of.

If BLM is legit then explain why it is they haven't made this their focal point.

So they are not legit, nor the issues they choose to highlight, because they do not focus on an issue that you personally think they should?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

A future concealed carrier I'm sure.

link   
Quick question:

Has it been proven that BLM had anything to do with what happened in the video?

+10 more 
link   
And when you decide to kneel or something else for the National Anthem to show your solidarity, this is what you are siding with.

Just think about it.

No one says you can't protest, but is this what you want to be in bed with?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
When i used to live in Chicago (8 months ago), the black kids used to play a game called "polar bear hunting"... Objective of the game was to find unsuspecting white people to try to knock them out... That "game" made me sick.. This makes me sick.. BLM is teetering on hate group status, if not already there

If you're in the mood to lose your appetite go search youtube for "knockout game":

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And when you decide to kneel or something else for the National Anthem to show your solidarity, this is what you are siding with.

Just think about it.

No one says you can't protest, but is this what you want to be in bed with?

Kneeling in silent protest means you are siding with people being beaten?

Well, that's a stretch in logic, but I guess it's to be expected.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh don't even start with that "prove it was BLM" crap. They set this whole kind of mass scale OUTRAGE blame EVERYONE BUT THE CRIMINAL precedent, while they barely play even a hint of lip service against these extremes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join