It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For newer ATS members: Operation Gladio.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Secret for over 40 years, Gladio is a NATO-backed network of armed soldiers inside the nations of Europe outside effective control of national governments. Ostensibly intended for use only in case of a Soviet invasion, Gladio carried out a string of false flag terror attacks. In 1990, the European parliament asked all member states to launch investigations, but only 5 national governments did so. The offical story of Gladio was these stay behinds were created to fight any attempted Soviet invasion of Nato countries but after the Cuban Missile Crisis their mission changed to attacking civilians in order to maintain right wing governments.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If you want some more details and to hear from some of the organizers and members of the Stay Behind networks:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Nicely done Mike!

It is always good to raise awareness of Operation Gladio, what they have done before they will do again... I recommend researching Operation Gladio B.

Operation Gladio B as has been exposed by Sibel Edmonds!

They used fascists in Europe and are using radical "Islam" in the middle east!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Conspiracies on ATS?

And here I thought it had gone completely to MSM political bullsnap.

Never heard of Gladio- S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nice Job Mike

S&F for providing real content.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
And don't forget "Operation Condor/Plan Condor" in South America during the same time period. Just as Operation Gladio demonized European left wing groups during their operations & false flags, Operation Condor attacked South American left wing govts while propping up right wing death squads & dictatorships. In short, Condor was the South American front of the Cold war and Gladio was the European front of the Cold War.

The infamous "School of the Americas" trained many of the figures involved in Operation Condor-related operations and regimes. The best documentaries that I've found on "Operation Condor" are in Spanish, though there are still a lot of clips on youtube. Unfortunately, a search for "Operation Condor" also brings up a lot of links to Jackie Chan's movie by the same name.

The sad thing is that even when people learn of these, they still fall for the modern day versions. Today's "War on Terror" is just another umbrella group of military & political operations like Condor and Gladio.
edit on 21-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Gladio B sounds awfully familiar to these recent attacks.Operating in the US while the Intelligence Community looks the other way.The Agency and the Mujahedin in the Afghan-Soviet war is where they would get these guys.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously

Gladio B sounds awfully familiar to these recent attacks.Operating in the US while the Intelligence Community looks the other way.The Agency and the Mujahedin in the Afghan-Soviet war is where they would get these guys.

Aye and we must not forget about the Gulen Network... here is a thread I made on this topic..

They appear to have a hand in radicalizing "Islam" anywhere they can for their purposes, hence the use of Wahaabism with our close "ally" Saudi Arabia.

When one looks at Daesh (ISIS) in Syria we can see the culmination of Gladio B in action.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow. I'd heard of this before but never knew what it was. Super interesting.

Puts one in mind of Sandy Hook.

Was Adam Lanza Murdered?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Conspiracies on ATS?

And here I thought it had gone completely to MSM political bullsnap.

Never heard of Gladio- S&F
Thanx,for the S&F LordComac!
There are still some long time members who remember that ATS is a conspiracy forum and have not lost sight of that.Just doing my part to educate new members and steal the airwaves as it were.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I could give you lots of links to the NATO/Gladio topic, but that´s almost all in german.
There are ties between NATO/Gladio and german secret services, this time it´s the BND.
There is a network of military and secret services that don´t care for peoples lifes. Some people here in germany even think that the Oktoberfest bombing in the 1980´s, allegedly done by only one nazi terrorist, was part of the Gladio operation.
Look for Prof Daniele Ganser!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Nice Job Mike

S&F for providing real content.

You are most welcomed PhoenixOD I just wanted y'all know there are still old posters like me who remember that ATS is a conspiracy forum despite what some sponsors and recent posters would like to think.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: mike dangerously

Aye and we must not forget about the Gulen Network... here is a thread I made on this topic..
They appear to have a hand in radicalizing "Islam" anywhere they can for their purposes, hence the use of Wahaabism with our close "ally" Saudi Arabia.

When one looks at Daesh (ISIS) in Syria we can see the culmination of Gladio B in action.

I've never heard of The Gulen Network before thanx for the link ElementalGrove! Seems the goal of Gladio B.is to surround Iran like General Wesley Clark said a few years back.
edit on 023030p://4926 by mike dangerously because: Editing.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I could give you lots of links to the NATO/Gladio topic, but that´s almost all in german.
There are ties between NATO/Gladio and german secret services, this time it´s the BND.
There is a network of military and secret services that don´t care for peoples lifes. Some people here in germany even think that the Oktoberfest bombing in the 1980´s, allegedly done by only one nazi terrorist, was part of the Gladio operation.
Look for Prof Daniele Ganser!
I have the Good Professor's book among others on the topic.The TimeWatch documentary and Professor Ganser's book are how I came across Gladio.As for the Oktoberfest bomber,DerBeobachter there were several witnesses who saw him with a group of other men.When the police examined the pipe bomb it was made with a military grade explosive.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
The real facts about Gladio.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source for factual intelligence agency operations... I would think of it as a reliable source for their disinformation though!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
And don't forget "Operation Condor/Plan Condor" in South America during the same time period. Just as Operation Gladio demonized European left wing groups during their operations & false flags, Operation Condor attacked South American left wing govts while propping up right wing death squads & dictatorships. In short, Condor was the South American front of the Cold war and Gladio was the European front of the Cold War.

The infamous "School of the Americas" trained many of the figures involved in Operation Condor-related operations and regimes. The best documentaries that I've found on "Operation Condor" are in Spanish, though there are still a lot of clips on youtube. Unfortunately, a search for "Operation Condor" also brings up a lot of links to Jackie Chan's movie by the same name.

The sad thing is that even when people learn of these, they still fall for the modern day versions. Today's "War on Terror" is just another umbrella group of military & political operations like Condor and Gladio.
President Allende was also a victim of Condor have you ever heard his last speech before he was killed?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Here's another take on Gladio this time connecting them to the infamous P2 Masonic Lodge which does make some sense seeing as they both were trying to keep the domestic left wing and Communist parties.What exactly is the nature of the CIA and MI6's relationship with Operation Gladio and P2.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sibel Edmunds report concerning the Gulen CLinton connection:

www.boilingfrogspost.com...

reference page on Gulen Charter Schools:

gulencharterschools.weebly.com...

Don't forget who Erdogan wanted to be extradited to Turkey after the failed coup:

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21276460]mike dangerously

Secret for over 40 years, Gladio is a NATO-backed network of armed soldiers inside the nations of Europe outside effective control of national governments. Ostensibly intended for use only in case of a Soviet invasion, Gladio carried out a string of false flag terror attacks. In 1990, the European parliament asked all member states to launch investigations, but only 5 national governments did so. The offical story of Gladio was these stay behinds were created to fight any attempted Soviet invasion of Nato countries but after the Cuban Missile Crisis their mission changed to attacking civilians in order to maintain right wing governments.

Is it likely that facebook or other social media would be used as tools to recruit and monitor the members and subjects? I could see a possible connection to similar current events and situations in recent past, where there was a social media presence revealed, I am thinking "operation Pokemon go" could be a covert training (get the recruits into top physical shape) used as recruitment via mindcontol (convince participants it is the greatest most fun game/thing going on) and even as a tool to track recruit/subject or victim movements and locations etc.to maybe Pinpoint locations of high density or maximize the intended outcome, and then spread the outrage and terror using twitter facebook and ATS....is this any further fetched than the truths that have been revealed?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join