It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Opposition: Hillary and Trump are good Buddies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The media circus has you believe that there are two candidates who are radically opposed to each other...

They create stereotypical ultra-polarized "sides" of "typical voters" for each candidate...

...and convince you that your vote will make an enormous difference in your personal life.

The reality is, that the opposition is fake...

...and that elected officials have very little to do with how your personal life goes. Your daily life is determined by your own will and only limited by your own imagination, not by which puppet happens to be in office. And yet, the political racket dominates the minds of the entertainment-addicted majority...

edit on 2016 by Skyfloating because: formatting

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It has never been clearer than in this elite "selection" of puppets.

I have found it fascinating that even the "alternative" media has jumped aboard the Trump train, which simply confirms suspicions of some of the alt-media as being controlled opposition... I am looking at you Alex Jones and company!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Do you think that all alliances are real and all opposition is fake? How can you tell which is which?
How about a mix?
edit on 9/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

They're two peas in a pod. You have to wonder if this election is a big farce and there's some kind of secret agenda planned. Who would have thought we would be left to choose between two of the worst and most untrustworthy candidates? We know the Bush's were friends with the Clinton's. The old man Bush has now made it known he's voting for Clinton. When it comes to politics, perceived enemies may not always be the case.

edit on 21-9-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Do you think that all alliances are real and all opposition is fake? How can you tell which is which?
How about a mix?

When it comes to politics in America do you still believe their is a difference between puppets offered?

The way you can tell in my book is that whoever the elite select is who gets air time!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

When it comes to politics in America do you still believe their is a difference between puppets offered?
Totally.

Now ask me which is the better choice.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

ummmmm....which do you think is the better choice ?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Or... The Art Of War is at play... You must consider that along with the rest of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Phage doesn't know the question to that, it's all speculation.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Phage

ummmmm....which do you think is the better choice ?

Damn. It was supposed to be rhetorical.

d)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

There actually is a difference, both the left and right are used to pass different aspects of the elite agenda. This is why they have a preferred winner. In this case Hillary. Under Bush they already passed most of the right leaning policies they wanted to push out. They're now still heavily focused on the left. They don't want Trump to win, but it doesn't mean Trump is not part of the team, nor does it mean Trump does not want to win, regardless.

Winning comes with lots of perks, plus for someone like Trump winning would be a great ego trip. They want Hillary to win but with all that's happened with Hillary, are clearly considering they may need to give Trump the win. What this actually likely means is that, while their plans will move forward, they may be slowed a bit or be forced to alter their game plan some.

I'm actually left leaning. My opposition to Hillary is a matter of cleaning house and holding my side accountable when they break the law and put our nations national security at risk. I think it's important we hold the elite to the same standards of law as ourselves and not allow them to skirt the law by allowing them to protect their own. I think a lot of people have forgotten that when our elite decide to misapply the law to protect their own, it's up to we the people to hold them accountable, especially when they supposedly are supposed to represent us. That and the elite clearly want Hillary to win and while Trump isn't exactly a kick to the nuts, it's at least a little bit of a monkey wrench in their game plan.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I dig what you are saying Puppylove I truly do!

The Clinton cabal is much like the Bush cabal in my book and their corruption runs deep. As you say it is upon us to hold them accountable. We still have war criminals like Kissinger running around affecting policy.

There is a long list of accountability that needs to be held up by the American public, especially with our horrific war crimes, yet we simply acquisce to the 4 year "vote" and act like we are doing something about the corruption that exists.

Whether it is banks, energy, military, prison, education, heathcare, agribusiness, justice, environmental, literally every aspect of this government is corrupt and we simply say "it is just the way it is" or "what can you do".

I would love to see Trump win simply because would like to believe that people would protest and potentially become more involved in working aginst the corrupt machine. However if Trump does get in, it does not necessarily mean that it would be a monkey wrench, it would simply mean a different style of propaganda and a different style of oppression.

The power is with the people and the power gets co-opted every 4 years and then people simply go back to watching their TVs and allowing the programming to create their worlds.

The time to demand 3rd and even 4 parties has been long overdue, we are a shadow of the kind of people who deserve true freedom!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I agree totally. The opposition is fake.
Regardless of November's outcome, the U.S.A. will retain a government of-the-corporations, by-the-corporations, and for-the-corporations.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I agree about third party, except Johnson, he's clearly been bought and sold already and is their backup plan. His endorsement of the TPP seals that for me.

But I can't forgive Hillary her crimes. Or well I can't forgive the law not holding her accountable for them. Even if I manage to help stop her being elected I won't be happy. It's not just about the presidency, it's that I don't want us to become like the Philippines where the only way to fix the rule of law is through bloodshed. To me Hillary has become the test. If we can get her to pay for her crimes, there's still some hope we can get back the rule of law without violence.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Also worth noting Trump is considered a con-man in business circles. I made a thread about it awhile ago, but I think I asked to have it deleted once the election started. I was more reserved towards the overall picture at the time. I made that thread after spending time with a international-financier, fraudster/conman, who explained his mentors, (someone closely related to Trump) & involved in dealings within that circle.

To know the fraud, look at ACN, it's a pyramid scheme, MLM company that bilks high-school kids, promoting directly to them or anyone dumb enough to drop a couple hundred on "a licence", but it makes most its money on the licenses. They were for awhile feeling "video-phones" and energy and phone time. The real cash cow was in the licenses. Trump his circle, all of them, dishonest tricksters.

If you think this is an endorsement for Hillary, think again, I have a very high confidence Hillary is not even real, and by that I mean, on 9.11, we saw Hillary take ill. We saw a woman come out of the medical facility (aka:Chelsea's Condo -with no SS), and that person has made all HRC's appearances since.

And I know, people would notice right? Not if you prevent 1000 people from entering rallies and the media is complicit in it. Just stay away from any events you can't entirely control...

Hillary/FauxHRC/FauxHRC

Don't be surprised if something prevents this charade from reaching a new 'elected' "President".
edit on 21-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
all a bunch of bull if you ask me

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

look how young hillary looks in the photos. dont you think times change? Plus trump is a business man, he just keeping possible clients sweet at the time. Not that im endorsing him .

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

In learning about true libertarianism, I had discovered that the Koch brothers were used to destroy that party back in the 70's, I agree with you 100% on him being a shill, his stance on mandatory vaccines sealed the deal for me, I had not seen the endorsement of TPP, not surprised.

Hillary needs to be held accountable, this much is certain. However I could see them making her a martyr long before that would happen. If she was to get taken down the whole house of cards could come down as well... in truth this is what I hope Assange is able to do, bring down not just Hillary, but expose the whole damn system!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I would love to see the whole house of cards get tipped over. I just don't think Assange has the power to do it, even if he had the goods. Too many people still rely on mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
We understand that there are those among them that claim they are of the left and of the right, but in such a conservative country, I don't think they know what's left or right....well, at least G.W. certainly doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join