It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says she can maybe 'talk to white people' about police shootings.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Whilst pandering to a black interviewer, Hillary Clinton says she is going to tackle shootings of black people by law enforcement by speaking to 'white people'.

So wrong on many levels.

Firstly, black cops also shoot black suspects.
Secondly, the vast majority of shootings by the police are justified.
Thirdly, she is ignoring the issue of cops doing a very dangerous job and being shot themselves.
Finally, she is ignoring the fact that shootings of black people are mainly within that community, not by police.

I am wondering what she is going to say to 'white people'. It's incredibly divisive for her to think she has to trot off and speak to white people.

She is obviously scared about losing too much of the black vote - she's going to say anything at this stage.

dcwatchdog.org...

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You're right on how she is wrong. The thing is she knows she is wrong. You nailed it with she is pandering.
edit on 20-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"White people.. a lot of your police officers are being super-predators. We must bring these people to heel!!"

edit on 20-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Clinton ignoring facts ? Say it aint so.
Oh , wait. Hillary is completely ignorant of "facts" . Lives in her own reality where her facts are all that matters.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So what is she trying to say, it is white peoples fault?

White people get shot too.

She should talk to black people about that, maybe.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can we have Steve Harvey at the vote day?

"Hillary Rodham Clinton....Congratulations!

........ oh, no, sorry i made a terrible mistake, its second place, Sorry Hillary"

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

edit on 9/20/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It was a play on Hillary's infamous quote...

hence the quotation marks and implied sarcasm, which you apparently missed

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It was a play on Hillary's infamous quote...

hence the quotation marks and implied sarcasm, which you apparently missed

Ah...gotcha...on phone and sarcasm didn't interpret in my haste...edited.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't think Hillary's campaign could get more racist and divisive if she tried - therefore that must be her goal. Divide and conquer whilst beating up white people at every turn.

No wonder the police hate her and have endorsed Trump.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Excellent OP! S & F

Of course if you listen to the MSM the only black lives that matter are the ones that were ended by police...otherwise they would be doing something about Chicago. More black people have died there this year by the hands of police.

Wake Up!

Police killed at least 136 black people in 2016, according to a project by the Guardian that tracks police killings in America...this was of 7/7/16

Link to Huffington Post
edit on 9/20/2016 by Martin75 because: add for clarity

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Now her pandering is...well...is now just 'sad'.
She's getting desperate...no doubt about it.

link   

It would be better for Hillary to talk to the various police forces and see about creating an overall strategy for training the police with better tactics to reduce danger to them and the public they are dealing with.

Who are these white people she is talking about and what power do they have to change how the police interact with John Q. Is she not her self a person of power and influence.

Also she could try to deescalate the general fear which may be a contributing factor to these tragedies.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I don't think Hillary's campaign could get more racist and divisive if she tried - therefore that must be her goal. Divide and conquer whilst beating up white people at every turn.

No wonder the police hate her and have endorsed Trump.

I can't believe Hillary supporters fall for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

dcwatchdog.org...

This is a linked article to Briebart ...whose serial race-baiting editor and chief is literally heading the Trump Campaign..

Briebart has no credibility.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I wonder if she'll use her "negro dialect" when talking to the "white people"? I hope her concussion doesn't make her forget what group she's addressing.

edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

' she is going to tackle shootings of black people by law enforcement by speaking to 'white people'. "

This is what pisses me off about this creep. Just what the hell does she think "speaking to white people" going to do? The general population of "white people" can't do anything whatsoever about who the police shoot!

But of course, the beauty of that statement is that to her "black" audience, she's deflecting the problem with the shootings away from the Cops, away from the perps and putting it on the backs of a general population of "white people".

Stay off my lawn, Hillary.............I got nothing to do with police procedures.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

dcwatchdog.org...

This is a linked article to Briebart ...whose serial race-baiting editor and chief is literally heading the Trump Campaign..

Briebart has no credibility.

wait, are you saying this didn't happen?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Video shows that Crutcher had his hands in the air, contradicting Tulsa police’s earlier claim that Crutcher had refused to keep his hands up. He did not have a weapon on him at the time.

The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating the shooting.

So there isn't a problem?
At all?

Ok then.
HuffPo

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I really like this strategy.

She is going to alienate a majority of the population of white people by creating a massive division between them and the black community.

This is sheer genius from our future glorious leader.

The reason this is going to alienate so many voters is because many of them are white people who are in fact not at all racist and don't fully understand where a majority of the black community is coming from because for a massive % of the population in this country they have never done or said anything overtly racist. Prejudice I'm sure of it in every direction but it's not what the media reports.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join