It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton in Twitter meltdown - or is it her campaign team?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton's Twitter feed exploded today with 20 tweets attacking Donald Trump in less than an hour...
The thrust of the attacks are that Trump is guilty of pay-for-play and would be corrupt as a President.
She is also calling out his children's campaign trip expenses and casting aspersions on the use of money.

This seems a very strange tactic, unless Clinton's internal polling numbers are a lot worse than we are seeing in public polls.

twitter.com...

Whatever is going on she seems to have completely lost it. Even if it is her campaign posting on her behalf she must have agreed it.

Is this just pure desperation at this stage?

edit on 14/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So she's trolling and spamming Trump on social media?

Great choices for leadership these days.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Odd tactic indeed. Im unsure the pot should be pointing at the kettle, but since she has literally campaigned soley on Trumps negatives and nothing truly earth shattering in regards her own platform, what else can she do?
edit on 14-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: spelling

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I didn't know that dead can tweet...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
I didn't know that dead can tweet...

She's not dead she's defending our rights as citizens to freedom of speech through a social media driven campaign targeting one of the worst criminals in the history of mankind.

+46 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe one of the symptoms of her illness is to act like a five year old. ...

+24 more 
link   
Either way she/her team has lost it.

Lost all leverage and credibility...
J/K .. They never had any.

Maybe they can find a mirror and take a peek with all those questions/twitter tantrum!

+41 more 
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Why would she target herself?

+25 more 
link   
Wow.

She is completely unhinged.

Their internal polling numbers must have been devasting today.

link   

originally posted by: JHumm

She's not acting like a 5 year old!

It's called freedom of speech.

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

She used to use Trump's twitter activity against him, ridiculing his 'twitter rants'.
Now she does the same thing - only worse.

It sounds like she is out of ideas and has decided on the 'if you can't beat them, join them' approach.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
She just saw what came out in the Wikileaks and as getting ahead of it through the usual tactic.

The best lie is one that's believable and what's more believable than something you know you're doing yourself? Only now, instead of projection it's "But well, he's doing it too!"
edit on 14-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Duh she is loosing her advantage...again and Im sure the DNC, Hillary, and the Media will be swinging for the fences to both find dirt or get Trump to attack.

That all being said though I will vote for Trump it is more because he is not Hillary then because of the amazing person Trump is. I have seen Trump adapt and focus more on policy and the things that make a difference then attacking every single hit piece thrown his way.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Duh she is loosing her advantage...again and Im sure the DNC, Hillary, and the Media will be swinging for the fences to both find dirt or get Trump to attack.

That all being said though I will vote for Trump it is more because he is not Hillary then because of the amazing person Trump is. I have seen Trump adapt and focus more on policy and the things that make a difference then attacking every single hit piece thrown his way.

I'm in your camp.

I can't vote for Hillary, and if the libertarians had actually run one, I might actually be voting for them. As it is, I'll likely vote for Trump.

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And that coming from someone in her situation??...

Last I heard,

She came, she coughed, she died.........

Her Campaign is discredited to the point that nothing can be believed and yes I think they are so desperate at this stage all bets are off to how insain their actions are. I very much doubt Hillary wrote this, more likely a pissed off member of the team that was slaughtered for the recent media frenzy..

RA

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness
LMAO WOW

link   
It's her campaign team obviously. She is in NO fit state to Tweet at that rate.

Donald Trump for the win!!

Owen Smith for the win as well. That would be the most catastrophically, beautiful thing to witness.

+6 more 
link   

Since Conway took the campaign manager role, Trump has been very focused. I think both Conway and Bannon have taken the lead in bashing opponents and keeping him on track and it seems to be having an effect.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

She's been under attack by the intelligence community for years, both her and Obama are doing everything they can to cover up the crimes of regime change in Syria and Libya and how they armed rebel groups which then in turn became ISIS.

If Trump becomes president he will work to expose this. If Clinton becomes president she can continue the coverup until the next president is setup by the central banks and military industrial complex.

This may be a quiet internal attack similar to that of the what's obviously been leaks to journalist from inside the campaign. Think knowing the location of where Hillary was being taken for medical care under the guise of going to Chelsea's house for a cold shower.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

She's not acting like a 5 year old!

It's called freedom of speech.

Seriously she is just instigating and trying to get Trump to do what Trump used to do. She also has a lot of negatives to deflect from at the moment so this antic is not surprising!

She is acting less and less presidential by the day!

Regards,
"one the basket of deplorable people"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join