It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer 2.0 just drops new hacked DNC documents

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
WHAT THE?!?!?!

Is that from the download? It seems fake, especially the phone number in her email signature.

Agreed... they are no where near being in the same format as the others that were released from being hacked off of her personal server.

Unless they have been transcribed from originals looks like a hoax... should be easy to be verified.

I don' know why people are providing more rope risking their own necks in ways that are deemed illegal... when Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders are being very clear with their experiences with running for office in relation to the parties... Ron Paul with how the RNC operates and Bernie with how the DNC operates with many lawsuits occurring and investigations on going.

There is a reason why the FBI and CIA have no oversight to the government itself and it is for these very reasons... stretching their resources out by things such as this only prevents justice from occurring much sooner.

Patience is a virtue, for good reason.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That ObamaCare document is saying that by pushing the Out-of-Pocket expenses for consumers higher each year, they will become better shoppers.

The first year for this "push" was 2014, when the Out-of-Pocket/Deductible for Obamacare health insurance was $5,800. In 2015 it was $6200. 2016 = $6800 2017 = $7,200.

In 2014 each person in a family was responsible for up to $5800 of their medical expenses before their health plan "kicked in" and paid the rest. Starting on 1/1/2017, that number will be $7,200 per family member.

ObamaCare mandates that this amount increases each year, to force people to shop around for the cheapest Doctor, MRI, Hospital, etc.. It's a crazy law that makes most people who have to buy their own health insurance angry as hell at Obama. I have to deal with them daily. They are all voting for Trump, as you might imagine.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Following that point alone I dont know how a single soul could support anything about him and his. Well not short of hardcore bonafide cultism.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Following that point alone I dont know how a single soul could support anything about him and his. Well not short of hardcore bonafide cultism.

After 50+ years on this Earth, the variances in thought from person-to-person still amazes me. No matter what you do there are people who love you for it, and people that despise you for it. Obama does indeed have his cult followers. So did Charles Manson.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fair enough, Now look into the pay to play, look at the list of donors, then google their name to see what their job title is....

Here you go calling it "pay to play" and a "list of donors." It actually says what at the column header? "Total Raised" not "Total donated" so it's not a list of donors first and foremost. Can we agree to tht point?

Let's start right up at the top and look at the names. Matthew Barzun. This isn't news folks. It's public information that Barzun was a volunteer for Obama in 2008 and a major fundraiser through small-donation fundraising events. He was also the National Finance Chair for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.

U.S. ambassadors are appointed by the President and confirmed by Senate.

Genachowski was the Chairperson of the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Policy Working Group for Obama's 2008 election campaign. He was appointed to the position by Obama and confirmed unanimously by the US Senate.

No matter who wins the election, the new President will 100% appoint some people from his campaign to positions. You might really be shocked to learn that even DONORS are regularly appointed to various positions and *GASP* it's been going on since the days of the Founding Fathers.

Not criminal. Far from unusual. Certainly not a secret.

People on this site and all over the country are being utilized by Soros spreading his divisive antics. They are too busy playing good cop and bad cop with democrats and republicans when both are actually bad cops.

Its a shame because Trumps supporters are feeling real pain, but they don't see Trump for what he is, an internationalist corporatist.

Most of his supporters would rather not try to fathom the important difference between
SJWs Liberals =/= Neoliberals and Corporatists who give lipservice to real liberalism and see people as bodies and tokens. The antithesis to actual feminism.

Trump is a false flag, and we as a nation seeing red have to look past that.

Hillary, Soros, Trump etc. are all cut from the same cloth.

And scapegoating is not going to win this for us. We need to unite and keep an eye on the hidden hand that has armed both sides to most recent conflicts, and has placed bets.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness
Lol
Star for you buddy.
It's early here & this has made me smile...thanks very much

ETA: Just seen some more of your posts.
This may be a good day after all.
edit on 15-9-2016 by EnochRoot because: addition

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I wish we could do a thread where we all try to guess which regular ATS member is in here doing that satire / sarcasm account (you all know who mentioned above). It's a method that over the years I've often contemplated making a big habit out of, myself, but I's hates logging in & out and jumbling even more various accounts across the interwebs.
edit on 15-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's interesting (but not surprising) is that only FOX talked about the leaked e-mails where Hillary and Bill Clinton DESPISE President Obama. I guess she puts him in her Democratic "basket of deplorables".

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Never mind. Points already made in previous posts.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Jason88 because: Deleting noise

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting (but not surprising) is that only FOX talked about the leaked e-mails where Hillary and Bill Clinton DESPISE President Obama. I guess she puts him in her Democratic "basket of deplorables".

I didn't see those ones. Very funny indeed.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Not sure if this is correct but it looks like the DNC fundraising XLS from mostly appointed ambassadors.

Geez the DNC fundraising arm was and is hard at work! Kinda a play then pay approach ain't it?

Putting folks in positions of power abroad to raise money from foreign powers (be they business or government) for the DNC political machine. Goddam. That's what this is.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: dianajune

Ummm...WOW...is that Bill Clinton...?

Or a cast member from..."The Walking Dead"...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Love this one LOL
Who could ever believe her again after seeing thing like this

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nobody bee keeping it updated? I haven't been following the feeds since the last 'big moves' I mad ein here. That was just the first day. Surely there's been more revelations since?!?!?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Nobody bee keeping it updated? I haven't been following the feeds since the last 'big moves' I mad ein here. That was just the first day. Surely there's been more revelations since?!?!?

Seems like the main ones that have grabbed hold are the Clin Powell emails.
There has been a lot of misdirection going on too.
edit on 17/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join