It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz Grills Panel on Hillary's Classified Emails - September 12, 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

So while everyone is focused on Hillary's "fainting" episode ( obvious diversion ). Our boys in congress are putting in work trying to get to the bottom of this Scandal.

Looks like the New Agent representing the FBI bit of more than he can chew . I won't kill the climax of the video but I urge you to watch it and express your Opinion.

On a side Note , Does anyone else get the feeling the FBI is obviously protecting Hillary ?

Here is a secondary video , It's actually the first as far as order . Trey Gowdy Presses FBI Agent on Classified Info Being Sent and Received by Hillary Clinton - 9/12/16 . He does a great Job , these two representatives were on point .

Your thoughts ?

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Got kind of queasy watching that. Basically what I heard is:

FBI: We gave you all the info we wanted you to see.

It was cool to see a subpoena signed and delivered for more documents but it's kind of a shame it had to come to that.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

My thought is that ever time I log in I see a new thread about EMAILS. You think anyone could ever forget emails??

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

My thought is that ever time I log in I see a new thread about EMAILS. You think anyone could ever forget emails??

Bitter I know , we share the same pain .. However At least this thread is taking action

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If we could see the bottom of the rabbit hole, I would agree!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thank you Kapusta, for that slammer. F&S!
Congressman Chaffetz is adamant enough, and well within
his responsibility to order the FBI to give the House the
whole deal.
More importantly-- I also believe he's one of the guys who
with Trey Gowdy would love to see some fatheads roll: no
matter how far up on the food chain.
It ain't a witch hunt anymore, this effects everyone.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I have so much respect and appreciation for Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz for their professionalism, determination, and intelligence.

I don't care how much money or time it takes, the corruption and deceit and abject cover-up of this scandal needs to be taken all the way.....for us, The People.

These men are doing the work of The American People, you and me, and it doesn't matter if we are Republicans or Democrats.

The FBI is not immune to abiding by the laws of the land. Congress and that Oversight Committee in particular, have every right to receive the information they have asked for....and they should not have to go through FOIA.

WATCHING THOSE TWO VIDEOS MAKES ME FURIOUS!!! The FBI, the DOJ, the White House, the State Department-----this whole g'damn administration are covering up something so heinous and corrupt, imo, it would make all law-abiding Americans sick to their soul.

If we elect Hillary Clinton, we will never get to the bottom of it and the corruption will be continuous.

We are $20,000,000,000,000 in debt! Billions and billions have gone missing or unaccounted for in this administration. The People's House, the House of Representatives, through these committees, are our last resort. They speak for us. Let them do their job. Remember....it took ten years to bring Julius and Ethel Rosenberg to justice before they were executed for their crimes against the American people.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I absolutely love this man... Him and Trey Gowdy... These two men give our country a chance...

and... "You've been served" LOL
edit on 13-9-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

i find your response deflective.

did we not watch the same video where the FBI told congress they have to go through FOIA for something they already have the right to see?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Oh...this is about sooooo much more than emails!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

did we not watch the same video where the FBI told congress they have to go through FOIA for something they already have the right to see?

Deflective? It is my personal feeling. I did see the same video. make a complaiont to yout congressperson.
edit on 13-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

seriously? forgive me but, if that's how you feel, why are you even on this site?

you know exactly what my point is, and chose to not address it directly for the second time now.

doesn't look like you're denying much ignorance.

our congressmen and women have heard our complaints, and that's literally what OP's posted clips are confirming.

what an obtuse and narrow response.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Why should we Reldra? Is that what you suggest we do? Just forget about all this mishandling of classified emails, this blatant attempt of coverup? The audacious attempt to snub the public by Shillary Clinton?
edit on 9/13/2016 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed internal link

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sounds like the F.B.I. and DOJ are close to being Charged with Obstruction of Justice by Congress . The Constitution of the United States in Action......GOD BLESS The Wisdom of Our Founding Fathers !
edit on 13-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
In full.

Well this just brings a tear to my eye. Someone in Congress actually cares! That boy lit them up!
edit on 13-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I remember seeing another video a while ago of Mr.Chaffetz roasting some other dude(the video below) and I already started liking him, seeing this one makes me like him even more - he seems really legit and actually cares about truth and justice and serving the people.

This reminded me to look up more videos of him and after seeing the hearing with the attorney general just WOW, it is a disgrace the things that have been going on under the Obama administration - I'm sure it will only get worse if Hillary gets her dirty hands on the Presidency.

Much respect for Mr.Gowdy as well.

There might still be hope as long as Hillary doesn't get elected, if she does I fear these good men will get "suicided".

Unbelievable indeed.

edit on 13 9 2016 by Vamana because: added video

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Well Nancy Pelosi did 'urge' the GNP to lay off using the e-mails during the campaign. I guess they didn't heed that urging??

These Congressmen probably didn't heed Mrs. Pelosi's last urging, You know that old "To find out what is IN the bill, We first have to pass the bill"...

They're CROOKS, BOTH Clinton and Trump but Mrs. Clinton is a BIGGER crook...

** I'm NOT complicit in this FARCE, as I wouldn't vote for either...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Your thoughts ?

My thoughts?

Jason Chaffetz is the biggest asshole totalitarian alive in congress.

He singlehandedly kept DC from initiating it's full legalization of cannabis.

1 guy vs. ALL the voters of DC.

FU Jason.......

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

Deflective
Outright bizzare

All we hear about is emails, emails this, emails that, emails emails emails

What we don't see are the emails themselves

Somebody is covering something up, somebody is lying, somebody needs to be accountable

Deflective is just the start of this big huge nasty lie

There has been a lot of deflection going on and I dot think we will ever see the truth
I suspect sme don't even want to see the truth

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

After watching both videos which are incredible, I could almost cry for two aspects, the clear duplicity illustrated by how forces within our higher forms of government work (FBI/D of J) against the public interests and earnest efforts of elected officials wanting to know the pure, simple truths of how those higher forms work.

You can try to write off these two short videos as mere "outtakes" or partisan theatrics, but a clear eye sees a fundamental process of government that should not be the rule but definitely is exactly that way and this short episode only touches on the outer fringes of the sickness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join