It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board - How To Use (Spirit/Talking Board)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I have always been fascinated with weird things. I believe we all are, even if we admit or not. Among the numerous other oddities in this world, I have always had an unique interest in the paranormal and metaphysical aspects of this reality. Following the common thread among personal tales of the supernatural. I had my own unique experience that was strange enough to turn a passing fascination or hobby, into my normal life. Long story aside, a few years back I started really digging into researching the paranormal in ways other than watching tv shows or reading websites.

Up to this point I have researched and discovered strangeness in this world that I really never imagined I would ever stumble upon. One of these oddities are talking boards or as they are most notoriously known..."Ouija Boards".

At first I was highly skeptical. Believing most likely what we are seeing going on across forms of media is nothing more but simple narcissistic hoaxers. Or maybe...just maybe...some strange energy in our cosmos we have yet to discover (there is much still let to uncover in the Universe/Multiverse). But I still believe most/all talking board videos are hoaxes....But....

Stumbling across a 3rd point of view, entirely influence free. I discovered talking board practitioners that feel it is more probable the strange phenomenon is actually connected to the ideomotor effect and the subconscious part of our brains. I become enthralled with this idea and it is how and why I initially picked up my first modern day Ouija Board. After time and practice, I wanted to pass on my knowledge of this enigmatic phenomenon. So here it is.

Video Summary:
a run down of popular culture's view, brief history and how I developed my technique and ways to emulate it.
run time: 8 minutes, 45 seconds

Video Link: www.youtube.com...

The more I research and get my hands dirty in the world of the metaphysical and paranormal. The more avenues I have discovered to research. I can not say what the truth is behind all of this because I have yet to witness the classic cliched paranormal events that media rams down our throats.

But I have had some strange things happen to me. And at the end of the day, I always remember that we are some weird organisms comprised of densely packed vibrating molecules. Hurling through some crazy unknown darkness that we are doing the best to figure out but have barely scratched the surface.

Life is strange...

(some cool board designs, not mine...unfortunately lol)

p.s. I am truly enthralled with researching these curiosities. Unlike most, my channel is not monetized and I do not beg for subscriptions nor likes. I do not plaster my videos with such nonsense as well. In a weird age of modern media ease of access and the study of reality. This is somehow where I found myself. You're smart enough to make up your own minds.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of ouija boards. I have been experiencing the paranormal and the supernatural my entire life and I have had my fair share of experiences with Ouija Boards and imo they are dangerous. Good luck. Cool post.

edit on 12-9-2016 by 191stMIDET because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

Right, It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!!

Goodbye
edit on 12-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

But I have had some strange things happen to me.

I can't think of an acceptable reason to even contemplate using one...why risk it?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Also you should NEVER EVER USE a Oujia Board Alone!!! And also never leave the Planchette on the board unattended. Just because it works with one person doesn't mean you should do it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
google "zozo the demon"

not worth playing around with IMHO

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
Also you should NEVER EVER USE a Oujia Board Alone!!! And also never leave the Planchette on the board unattended. Just because it works with one person doesn't mean you should do it.

Trust me, you think your fine until you get something in your house that you can't see or touch but it can throw # across the room, bang on walls and physically attack you . . . . . THAT I have personally experienced, so did my wife, my brother, my mom and my step dad. No #, for your own safety you should believe me and I hope you do. Life is really really 'effing weird. Once again, good luck!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have been using this for over 2 years now. Maybe the negative stuff just stays away from me.

But I also am not a negative person, so that may have something to do with it.

I am sincere in asking this: If they are evil, why am I yet to experience anything but positivity with it?

*edit* except for backlash from people about an evil I have tried to document and yet to capture anything but an odd phenomenon referred to the ideomotor effect.
edit on 9/12/2016 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcx1942
I have been using this for over 2 years now. Maybe the negative stuff just stays away from me.

But I also am not a negative person, so that may have something to do with it.

*edit* except for backlash from people about an evil I have tried to document and yet to capture anything but an odd phenomenon referred to the ideomotor effect.

Or maybe the demons are exploiting your meat-suit to type good things thus promoting the board.

They already have your spirit. If they showed their true selves you would repent in the name of Jesus Christ. That is the last thing they want you to do.

Think of the boards as the candy man in the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Come little children, lots of free sweeties. Likewise, they promote Ouji boards as fun and good. Yet, just like the candy van, once a person opens their soul, hell has them chained up for eternity.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I can;t comprehend this phenomenon in the way you are referring.

I feel it is those exact stigmas that is holding back the entire paranormal field in general

When trying to approach something scientifically...you have already failed if you go into the experiment with bias.

To each their own.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nice vid. I don't buy into it and put it solely down to the ideomotor thing.

However I liked the spooky vid, reminded me of watching Unsolved Mysteries as a kid and freaking myself out.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I honestly think this odd research is highly influenced by the participant. I have friends that are all around negative people and their experiences with the supernatural are always negative in turn.

Likewise, my more positive friends tend to generally have positive experiences with all of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah, all supernatural stuff seems to be the same.

Catholics have visions of Mary, Scientologists see Tom Cruise etc. etc.

Derren Brown does an interesting thing with Ouija where he proves the ideomotor effect.
Obviously this doesn't disprove other experiences however it shows you don't always need ghosts.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Indeed.

Well said. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you don't wan to know, then don't ask.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

it is more probable the strange phenomenon is actually connected to the ideomotor effect and the subconscious part of our brains.

In bold is the answer. When one understand that aspect, they will understand how to create their own methods of communication with SELF. The ouiji board itself is nothing of importance other than being part of 'a collective agreement'. Ancient kabbalah, sufi, hermetic magik are just rituals (a placebo) to help nurture the power of belief and imagination. The ritual of prayer works the same way...

Btw, there is no "subconscious part of the brain". There is just one subconscious mind and we all have access to it. The ancient Egyptians (among many other cultures) had a personification for the subconscious mind:

en.wikipedia.org...

Santa Claus symbolizes the subconscious as well...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
I'm not a fan of ouija boards. I have been experiencing the paranormal and the supernatural my entire life and I have had my fair share of experiences with Ouija Boards and imo they are dangerous. Good luck. Cool post.

I concur with 191. I do my best not to broadcast to otherworldy energies of this sort. Seems to bring bad mojo in my experience.

Cool OP though. I still have an interest in these things, I just like to keep my home "lights" on off.
edit on 12-9-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No. Leave it alone. I wont even go to or stay in someones house if they have one. I will leave. Break it into 4 pieces...throw them away in 4 separate places and smash the planchette with a hammer.

Its not a game. Its not "fun". Its dangerous...and I dont expect you to listen. Dont be foolish. But respectfully? You sound foolish already.

Good luck...Ill pray for you. And any "naysayers" who want to tell me Im wrong? Dont bother. Im not. You are.

Its nothing to mess with. And any sensible person knows it. And its not like the movies. Its worse.

Dont not respond to this...do not use the board...or? The board will use you...and it wont be good.

Dont be foolish

edit on 12-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: reminder-evil is real...and not "fun"...stupid is as stupid does

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you all for the feedback and comments.

I was raised in the scientific and spiritual world and view the entire paranormal field much different than most.

I do not know the answers. But from my own experiments and research, I have collected my own data.

And to my own reality, that data is much different than the mainstream view.

Again, thank you all.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So, what kind of experiences have you had in using the board? I would like very much to hear of your experiences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join