It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum and enlightenedservant

It's just now breaking on all the outlets, I'm still waiting for an event video to be uploaded and until then I'll go by law enforcement source to Rick Leventhal (see his first tweet stating his source was law enforcement).

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So was that her new boyfriend then?

Did he sweep her off her feet??

edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

My goodness, you mean she might be human?

Inconcievable!

Has anyone interviewed the shoe yet?

link   
A shoe under the van?
Pretty hard to 'lose' a shoe if you are waiting for your security detail.
edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-11T09:36:51-05:000951 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Or maybe it could be because she is under scrutiny it is making her more clumsy..
In a similar way to when occasionally someone is walking behind you, you are conscious of it and feels like you are walking funny. You are more likely to stumble..
Either that or she is f###ed

Lol.that situation is hilarious!

I like to walk heavy, or out of sync behind people, they will walk really funny, like spaghetti legs.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
She's fine.

So how's her VP pick looking anyway?

Looks like he might actually be president one day.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a stumble is a medical incident?
fox are getting desperate.

I might agree, if not for the fact that the report also indicates that she cut short her visit during the 9/11 ceremony. Given all the scrutiny she's been under for questions about her health, and the fact that his will raise even more questions, I doubt she'd do that for a mere 'stumble' unless there was more to it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Tried googling this and earliest posting of this was breitbart news 7 hours ago? Surely that can't be right as other sites show mins not hours

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Google it...NOTHING from the other MSM outlets. Look, even if it was a stumble or a fall do you think if the same thing happened to Trump there would not be 42 editorial articles and a 60 font headline on HuffPo?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Damn that sucks....

Lost her shoe and her presidency all in the same day,

Sad Hillary....

From the comment section of a news article:

Hillary for Hospice 2016

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
She's going for the sympathy vote? I'm medically unwell and cant stand trial?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wonder who Michael Kaine will pick as his VP if Hillary has to drop out due to health concerns?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
She's going for the sympathy vote? I'm medically unwell and cant stand trial?

But can run for President?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
A shoe under the van?
Pretty hard to 'lose' a shoe if you are waiting for your security detail.

Unless your having some kind of spasmodic attack.
Her poor security guys.Last week they were dodging her nasty green fluid,this week her shoes.The woman's a menace!

edit on CDTSunam0961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder who Michael Kaine will pick as his VP if Hillary has to drop out due to health concerns?

Steve Martin? They were pretty good together in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Google it...NOTHING from the other MSM outlets. Look, even if it was a stumble or a fall do you think if the same thing happened to Trump there would not be 42 editorial articles and a 60 font headline on HuffPo?

Here's the twitter account of an NBC reporter following the campaign that indicates she left the event for whatever reason and that Hillary's campaign isn't saying where she went. Not much, but its something.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

The only qualifications to be President are to be a natural born citizen of the United States and be at least 35 years of age.

Theoretically a comatose 94 year old with multiple organ failure and severe brain damage who is expected to expire quite soon, if they don't pull the plug before that, could run.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As much disdain as I express for Mrs. Clinton, I do not wish her ill health. I wish her and her loved ones well, if this develops into something worse.

I am disappointed in myself, for how much hatefulness this past year has allowed me to develop.

I do not condone the behavior in others as in the subject person, yet here I have been doing the same.

Sigh, I wish everyone well, perhaps I need to focus more attention on improving myself...this news makes me feel sadness and shame for what I have said more than any joy supposed by her demise.

what have I become?

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
She arrived just before the first bell to symbolize the first hit. She was there a short amount of time and was standing no more than 20 feet from Trump. Suddenly she had to leave. Press was kept back.

If this was a rally event, and cut it short, ok. However, she just had some kind of episode and had to leave a very powerful ceremony early. Fox was trying to say it was the weather and the reported from the first OP video had responded saying it is not hot and beautiful day.

I really wish no harm in the end but if you are a supporter and truly cannot see something is wrong with her health you are in denial. 30 minutes seems to be her max...just like the CIC and most speaking engagements. This is who we trust in the Oval Office?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I did track that one down...the comments are great...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join