It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh wow. That's enough for me to leave this thread. The absurdity is out of control. Trump has been charged with sexual offenses, while Bill had consensual extramarital affairs. If your brain somehow or other refuses to compute that, you are beyond rational thinking.

Trump has nothing to offer you. He wants to use nukes, and make the rich richer. If that's what you support, then have at it.

/out of this of foolishness

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
We've had a President in a wheelchair, a President with Addison's disease, and God knows what else we don't know about. And you think this is significant?

This is so petty. Petty. I'm actually embarrassed for anybody that thinks this is a big deal.
"Let's not vote for Clinton, because she wore an earpiece during a speech".
Does that clue anybody in on how absurd this is?

The key we had "Presidents" in a wheelchair, Addison's, etc. Those afflictions weren't known or manifested AFTER they were elected. If known before, it could've influenced the election. Look at the '60 JFK-Nixon election. A major influence was the famous debate where Nixon only 'looked' sick compared to JFK. Nixon was pale, sweating, didn't wear makeup for TV, etc. even though Nixon was the supposedly better politician. It is said that JFK's Addison's did indeed affect his time in office.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Haha!

Well just look at how far technology has come since Bush got caught with the enormous bulge under his coat during a 2004 debate:

Cheater, cheater....they are all cheaters.

ETA: And, BTW, Democrats made a huge deal of the bulge under Bush's coat -- I know, because I was one of the scoffers. I'd say it's totally fair to call Hillary out on her earpiece, too.

ETA 2: Here is a Salon article on Bush's Back Bulge, from 2004: Link

Back then, Democrats really, really cared about these type things.

edit on 8-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Well Trump doesn't want to start a war with Russia.

That's always a plus. War with Russia is bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yes they do. I've had people comment on it as a matter of fact. Yes my ears are shiny white like that.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

On the forum last night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On issues.

This is just from the past week or so.

Also, it is telling that you just attack Trump supporters as not wanting to look at her policies, I am sure you feel the same way about HIllary supporters just attacking Trump instead of looking at his policies.

In addition, there are many threads about the history of both candidates and there flip flopping and other things that are negative to them. Are facts about the history of the candidates not relevant to you? In fact, very few threads exist about the color of HIllary's blazers, perhaps you would care to show me.

And is it our fault that both candidates spend far more time smearing the other than discussing their policies?

Lastly, if you don't like the quality of threads you could take personal action (shudder the thought), and make a thread of your own!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Since the people talking in the alleged earpiece will likely be the same ones telling her what to do and say when she is president, isn't it best that she not speak for herself while running for president? That would seem somewhat disingenuous and misleading to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thats not an earpiece. thats most likely either some swamp gas, or perhaps Venus.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Wow this is actually the best argument for the earpiece so far.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Would not be surprised if Hillary had teleprompter during her sleep as well...

You have to realize something people. If you have told as many lies as Hillary did, you'd need something like an earpiece to help you remember them all.

Plus, does not help that she's an old hag, who's clearly incompetent to think for herself, let alone run a country.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

.....while Bill had consensual extramarital affairs.

??

Bill's women allegations of an unwanted sexual encounter i.e. not consensual

Allegations of an unwanted sexual encounter

Paula Jones — A former Arkansas state employee who alleged that in 1991 Clinton, while governor, propositioned her and exposed himself. She later filed a sexual harassment suit, and it was during a deposition in that suit that Clinton initially denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives over the matter, but acquitted in the Senate. Clinton in 1998 settled the suit for $850,000, with no apology or admission of guilt. All but $200,000 was directed to pay legal fees.

Juanita Broaddrick — The nursing home administrator emerged after the impeachment trial to allege that 21 years earlier Clinton had raped her. Through an attorney, Clinton denied the claim, and there were inconsistencies in her story. However, several of her friends backed her claim. No charges were ever brought. (Here’s a link to the Dateline NBC interview with her in 1999.)

Kathleen Willey — The former White House aide said Clinton groped her in his office in 1993, on the same day when her husband, facing embezzlement charges, died in an apparent suicide. (During a deposition in the Paula Jones matter, Willey initially said she had no recollection about whether Clinton kissed her and insisted he did not fondle her.) Clinton denied he assaulted her; an independent prosecutor concluded “there is insufficient evidence to prove to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that President Clinton’s testimony regarding Kathleen Willey was false.”

Peter Baker, in “The Breach,” the definitive account of the impeachment saga, reported that House investigators later found in the files of the independent prosecutor that Jones’s lawyers had collected the names of 21 different women they suspected had had a sexual relationship with Clinton. Baker described the files as “wild allegations, sometimes based on nothing more than hearsay claims of third-party witnesses.” But there were some allegations (page 138) that suggested unwelcome advances:

“One woman was alleged to have been asked by Clinton to give him oral sex in a car while he was the state attorney general (a claim she denied). A former Arkansas state employee said that during a presentation, then-Governor Clinton walked behind her and rubbed his pelvis up against her repeatedly. A woman identified as a third cousin of Clinton’s supposedly told her drug counselor during treatment in Arkansas that she was abused by Clinton when she was baby-sitting at the Governor’s Mansion in Little Rock.”

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If she did, she's finished.
Trump will ask her outright at the debates if she's wearing one.
if she was wearing one for a softball townhall, she wont be able to do the debates without one either!
down with clinton!

edit on 8/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's enough for me to leave this thread.

You may want to see a dermatologist, as your skin is apparently extremely thin.

while Bill had consensual extramarital affairs.

While the Monica Lewinsky affair was consensual, it was between the POTUS and a White House Intern. Pretty stupid move for the person in charge of the Executive branch of the US government. If you don't get the problem with this, you need to review your ethics.

Then you can look into the stories of the women that were assaulted by Bill Clinton and the lengths that Hillary went to to destroy their reputations. If you are ok with that, then I think you might be a guy and a misogynistic one at that.
edit on b000000302016-09-08T09:34:10-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 09:34:10 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes my ears are shiny white like that.

You might want to get that thing checked out then...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't think she has an earpiece.

Here's a video. No earpiece. Sometimes you see a reflection of the light on the inside of her ear.

gfycat.com...

Regarding the NYPD quote - does anyone have anything directly from an NYPD source? Is there a video of an interview with an NYPD spokesman? Cuz anyone can say that the "NYPD confirmed it". I could also say that the NYPD confirmed that Trump is a reptilian bent on world destruction. You must believe it because I say the NYPD said it.
edit on 8-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Hillary's Modus Operandi is being "disingenuous", but you make a great point

link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I was under the impression that she would easily defeat Trump in a debate anyday of the week. That or she was so good at debates Trump wouldn't show up because he's scared. I've heard that over and over and over on this site. Sad she had to have an entire debate team to debate against a non-politician. LOL

Question is: Does she ever not shortcut anything? Shortcuts the nomination, shortcuts National Security, shortcuts debates. Maybe if she didn't shortcut her hair she wouldn't have gotten caught.

Everybody else does it? (that seems to be the "go to" answer, as if that makes it ok)

+9 more 
link   
Her Wikileak emails prove she wears an earpiece. There is an email with Huma asking her is she has it or needs to get it. It is so the ones who paid for her speeches can control her public ones.

Besides, if it is a hearing aid, why is it not in her doctors note.

Watch this video...it sounds like she is reading from a teleprompter...or listening to someone in her ear. I am sure it was needed for the email questions.

twitter.com...

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-08T09:39:23-05:000923 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

HEY! You forgot one! We had a President that was a serial sexual predator! And Hillary facilitated his actions!

You do realize that Trump was accused of sexually harassing and groping a business acquaintance, was then sued and eventually settled ("I never settle!") that one out of court?

Like Clinton, he's also got a history of flying to Jeffrey Epstein's private island. The difference there is that of the two, it was Trump who has been accused of raping a then 13 year-old child sex-slave.

Also, there's what should be the embarassing fact (should be if Trumpeteers cared one iota about anything Trump did) that Trump hired the disgraced Roger Ailes, serial sexual predator on to his campaign after he was forced out of Fox.

Honest question: Is that something you would have done? Why wouldn't you have done that? Now ask yourself why Trump did.

edit on 2016-9-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Her Wikileak emails prove she wears an earpiece. There is an email with Huma asking her is she has it or needs to get it. It is so the ones who paid for her speeches can control her public ones.

Nothing wrong or illegal about using an earpiece during a speech. What's the difference between an earpiece and a teleprompter?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join