It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cal State LA offers segregated housing for black students

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The arrangement comes roughly nine months after the university’s Black Student Union issued a set of demands in response to what its members contend are frequent “racist attacks” on campus, such as “racially insensitive remarks” and “microaggressions” by professors and students. One demand was for a “CSLA housing space delegated for Black students.”

Cal State LA offers segregated housing for black students

So, I want this to be a wake up call for any left calling themselves liberal who see the social "progressive" leech on the left for what it is. a regressive step back to a time when skintone and gender mattered more than anything else.

This movement repulses me, and whats more repulsive is people in the west who think this is anything other than old school segregationist racist nonsense being swept through universities.

I remember many months ago having a debate elsewhere with a black man who said of black people want segregation, it should be granted. This was a older black man who should have known better..perhaps even lived through the tail end of the civil rights era as a kid..for him to be cheering on the youth demanding different areas for skintones......regressive

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is what it looks like when you let SJW crap go too far.

Who the hell makes this kind of policy? Regressive is hardly a strong enough word for this.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Segregation for all or segregation for none.

It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can't begin to understand the racism they've endured...
That's disgusting.

But did you read their demands???
All of them??

I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone after reading them.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Just because...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So here we go on the merry go round.

First it is the blacks that demand segregation. WTF... They had segregation and complained. It was fixed more or less and now this, they want it back!

Next it will be the Latinos, then the Jews and the Muslims and in a very short space of time, everyone will point to the white people and yell, you're Racist because you all live segregated!

This is just like moving sheep between paddocks. The sheep are just so dumb.

P

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I go to CSULA and believe me these kids are nothing more than obnoxious pricks. One time these hooligans pulled off the fire alarm while students are doing their midterms. In fact me and many others were called racist for calling them out even though we are not white ourselves.

Btw CSULA is a very diverse college and many of us are fed up with their racism accusation.

In fact the Black Student Union's accusation of white supremacy is extremely bunk when most of the student population comprise of working class Hispanic Americans.

a reply to: pheonix358

It seems like they want to restore Jim Crow.
edit on 9/7/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So segregation is good again??

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I spend 20 years in the military and graduated from a university in the deep south. Not once did I ever witness racism. What I did notice is that black people like to hang out together, especially in the military. I would often go sit with them because It bothered me to be honest. I also was stationed in SCAL and again no racism. Just black people wanting to hang out together. I think this has less to to with racism and them just wanting their own special club based off skin color. If there are incidents deal with the incidents. Going this route you just gave a big victory to those wanting to spew hatred. They got what they wanted, all the black people confined to one area.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I can GUARANTEE you that within 3 months, the Black students in the segregated area will be whining about lack of upkeep, dirty windows, AC/Heat not working, etc.. compared to what the privileged, non-segregated sections enjoy.

Ironically, the Black students who choose not live with their brothers and sisters in the segregated section will get their azzes kicked for not being "one of the family".

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So here we go on the merry go round.

First it is the blacks that demand segregation. WTF... They had segregation and complained. It was fixed more or less and now this, they want it back!

*White guilt* must be easing?

*Equality is not enough?

So now they want segregation .... to create a further wave of *white guilt*

by way of becoming *more* than equal.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And just what about the many many blacks that don't want to be segregated? Are they going to be forced into it or called racists themselves? These people don't want any form of equality they want black supremacy simple. They want the very thing they accuse others of with even more special treatment specifically designed to set them apart from everyone else. Playing the racism card is now getting very old as well as all these hurt feelings. I doubt very much if any of these special people have ever actually suffered true ugly racism, but I know of a few countries where they could go to feel seriously "offended" and have something to moan about!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
And just what about the many many blacks that don't want to be segregated? Are they going to be forced into it or called racists themselves? These people don't want any form of equality they want black supremacy simple. They want the very thing they accuse others of with even more special treatment specifically designed to set them apart from everyone else. Playing the racism card is now getting very old as well as all these hurt feelings. I doubt very much if any of these special people have ever actually suffered true ugly racism, but I know of a few countries where they could go to feel seriously "offended" and have something to moan about!

So true, but a very handy card to pull out to get their own way regardless if

warranted or not!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Martin Lither King is spinning in his grave.

The whole civil rights movement was to stop bull# like this, and some blacks, influenced of course by SJWs and BLM are demanding it back. Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I spend 20 years in the military and graduated from a university in the deep south. Not once did I ever witness racism.

Never ever...not even once....?...really....dude you off your head.....

Colored people especially ones who speak another language than english are the targets of racists every single day....i would not have believed it had i not spent time talking to people....hell one guy i know is Portuguese ...you know from Portugal....and he refuses to teach his kids his native language because he is sick of being profiled by friggin racists....

The sad reality is many many white people are so poorly educated when they see someone who has a different skin color they scream "terrorist" or some other retarded comment ....like stupid monkey....FFS in the supermarket the other day i was talking to a greek guy who had dark skin and some retarded customer in told him he "wished he would die like all the other black scum in America"...

I can tell you know it is not skin color that will # up the human race it will be stupid uneducated people that will bring it down...i used to think it was those running the show...i was wrong they are just having fun and using the "stupid" people to further their agendas

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I keep seeing statements like yours... and its funny how as a white guy that never dated a white girl till I was in my 30's the majority of the racism I saw growing up in the deep south came from the families of the girls I was dating... just because she was dating a white guy.

Racism is not restricted to just white people..
edit on 7-9-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I keep seeing statements like yours... and its funny how as a white guy that never dated a white girl till I was in my 30's the majority of the racism I saw growing up in the deep south came from the families of the girls I was dating... just because she was dating a white guy.

Absolutely it is not.....the reality however as a white person you are not exposed to how deep the racism has actually been ingrained....AS whites we are exposed to racism on a much lower level and can go through life without even experiencing it......

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Martin Lither King is spinning in his grave.

The whole civil rights movement was to stop bull# like this, and some blacks, influenced of course by SJWs and BLM are demanding it back. Disgusting.

Funny part is now we have trans gender and trans ratial as well. So what happens now when thr white kid says he's black. Or guys want to join a sorority damn makes me want to go back to college lol. AlL this stuff the far left is feeding us and they are destroying the very things they set up. There can be no protected class when all someone has to feel they are something else. And of course it can change you could be an oriental guy or a black woman as your feelings change.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Sorry, but oh please! Remember what state this is in to begin with, and the thread not too long ago about the 3 Black's who advertised for a roommate (Craigslist?)..."black only", and all the ridiculous uproar it caused. If this is what the students want...fine, go for it. PC is still "King" after all.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You speak the truth. My ex's mother boycotted our wedding entirely, because she said she would "die of shame" if she had to watch her son marry a white girl.

Well, the joke was on her, because I'm not white...skin color means absolutely nothing, but of course that was the only thing the simple bitch cared about...never mind my actual ethnicity...I looked white, therefore I must be white. That was true racism at its ugliest, and it had a profound effect on my world view from that moment forward.

I have witnessed a lot of racism over the years, and it happens in every demographic, by people of every race, color and ethnicity...it is an equal opportunity destroyer. This is simply another form of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join