It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE FIX IS IN: George Soros Causes OUTRAGE With SHOCKING Prediction About Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This could really bring about riots,because now the US will see it's voice has no say in matters,be a lot of people with the thought of nothing to lose,and I think they are prepared for it,I think those flock of reindeer killed is a trial of the weapons they have on us already,like the A bomb,they are just itching to try it out,why do you think so much emphasis on underground,and hidden from public,remember doing a government job,no name on plans,moved about 3 million yards of dirt,never heard or saw any large facility going up,think the feces is going to hit the recirculating blade

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Bush "winning" in 2000 was always meant to be, as following the 'inevitable' 9/11 the Neocon's were all prepped to escalate the ordeals in the Middle East with Muslim's into World War 4 (which we're now seeing run amok across the EU). With that set in motion, and the predictable public backlash to all that, now bring in an Establishment picked Messiah of a "black" president to set domestic social affairs ablaze (PC etc) while continuing all the police state / surveillance society / global imperialist world police force / erosion of domestic rights / erosion of the middle classes / subjugation of the lower classes / etc.

They their MSM managed to stop Ron Paul in '08 & '12, so the Plutocrat Machine didnt have to get too desperate. Now comes Trump who was better prepared after observing what Ron went through, and they will stop at nothing to stop him. Even if it means in the process completely exposing themselves, having to finally show American's & the world the true nature of who is really in control and that the "home of the free" is really the Land of the Slave.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Isn't this what Hilary was talking about? The fake alt right?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
This could really bring about riots,because now the US will see it's voice has no say in matters,be a lot of people with the thought of nothing to lose,and I think they are prepared for it,I think those flock of reindeer killed is a trial of the weapons they have on us already,like the A bomb,they are just itching to try it out,why do you think so much emphasis on underground,and hidden from public,remember doing a government job,no name on plans,moved about 3 million yards of dirt,never heard or saw any large facility going up,think the feces is going to hit the recirculating blade

Luckily most people dont listen to/believe fake fringe right wing websites posting doctored videos

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bush "winning" in 2000 was always meant to be, as following the 'inevitable' 9/11 the Neocon's were all prepped to escalate the ordeals in the Middle East with Muslim's into World War 4 (which we're now seeing run amok across the EU). With that set in motion, and the predictable public backlash to all that, now bring in an Establishment picked Messiah of a "black" president to set domestic social affairs ablaze (PC etc) while continuing all the police state / surveillance society / global imperialist world police force / erosion of domestic rights / erosion of the middle classes / subjugation of the lower classes / etc.

They their MSM managed to stop Ron Paul in '08 & '12, so the Plutocrat Machine didnt have to get too desperate. Now comes Trump who was better prepared after observing what Ron went through, and they will stop at nothing to stop him. Even if it means in the process completely exposing themselves, having to finally show American's & the world the true nature of who is really in control and that the "home of the free" is really the Land of the Slave.

Er, the OP's vid is fake.

I know you've got all this patter on standby ... but maybe save it for something that isn't headed to the HOAX bin...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

...the video is a fake.
if you got swept up in this poorly doctored video, imagine what else you got wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I see that now, but my assertions didn't depend on that one video clip being real or not. It was just a good lead-in for this narrative.
edit on 2-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I know you've got all this patter on standby ... but maybe save it for something that isn't headed to the HOAX bin...

Well yeah, but Soros invented fake videos!
its all because of the black messiah and flouride, not to mention the drones shooting implants of the beast into your vaccines to force PC abortions and -hed asplodz-

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Following whatever social meltdown outcome that would be sure to follow, and all the open Clinton corruption she rode in there on, and the Media's complicity, the Democrat Party will never be able to recover from the downfall that is guaranteed to follow. Talk about going out with a bang...

But then again, as its now entirely clear for all but the most absurdly minded, that a ruthless criminal plutocrat oligarchy is running the show and is down to bare knuckles against the citizenry now, with Queen SJW at the helm, with her already proven violent & mass murderous SJW minion horde (Obama's “National Security Force” of children) running amok, them being emboldened by the MSM Propaganda Machine that would make Goebbels envious AND the most powerful military & domestic police state force the world has ever seen (that would make Hitler envious), don't count on there being elections anymore post-Hillary. Don't count on even being alive & free to roam for when they would normally happen.

As an actual "SJW" who is motivated by compassion for and empathy with the downtrodden such as minority races, sexualities and even animals, what a bizarre post. Conflating the left's political leadership with rank and file actual people with leftist beliefs is just...I don't even know what to say. They have been traitors from the beginning and given us almost nothing we really want, just playing on our trust and then going as centrist and globalist as possible. I want Hillary less than I want any other candidate in the field. She's sure as hell not my queen and if I'm someone's minion they have accomplished this without revealing any knowledge of their existence, as all my beliefs and motivations come from my own heart and I consider myself a follower of no human, creed or movement.
edit on 2-9-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I see that now, but my assertions didn't depend on that one video clip being real or not. It was just a good lead-in for these arguments.

LOL ... well, thank you for your honesty at least.

So, what you're saying is ... a faked video suggesting that George Soros is in control of all American voting results inspired your diatribe?

That makes sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well yeah, but Soros invented fake videos!
its all because of the black messiah and flouride, not to mention the drones shooting implants of the beast into your vaccines to force PC abortions and -hed asplodz-

DON'T FORGET MOVEON.ORG!!!

*splatter*

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who would have thought that you would have called people out even if its a hoax story, you could at least say, holy moly guys im wrong, but you had to double down, and people wonder why they cant be taken seriously.

Durp durp durp

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I never said Soros is in control of anything. I've never actually said much about him specifically in all my years. But he is a shining example of the sort of people that make up what I call the NWO, what you might call the Patriarchy, what many others call TPTB, etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Regardless when Soros said what he said, the message is clear.

People are tired of establishment politicians. sure, Clinton will win, but it will take a concerted effort, lots of cheating and lying (as seen by the DNC convention) to defeat an outsider.

If we can survive the next 4 years of the Hillary Regime, then the 2020 elections should be interesting, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 727Sky

Regardless when Soros said what he said, the message is clear.

People are tired of establishment politicians. sure, Clinton will win, but it will take a concerted effort, lots of cheating and lying (as seen by the DNC convention) to defeat an outsider.

If we can survive the next 4 years of the Hillary Regime, then the 2020 elections should be interesting, to say the least.

So, regardless of what was actually said ... you're still going with what your political ideology tells you it says.

Sure ... let's just deny reality and make stuff up to fit the narrative.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'm sure you're chuckling yourself to death over there in that office.

Just you wait, because that outcome as edited is very likely to happen. It can pretty much be counted on, unless the Electoral College actually represents The People (which I'm NOT counting on). You might actually DIE of laughter following all that fallout.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is finally proof who's running everything. If Hillary wins-it's revolution. We have no choice.

Uprising in citizens because of a Hillary win would be exactly what TPTB wants you to do.

The phrase "domestic terrorism" has been slowly injected into society, they've drawn a great picture of how crazy some conspiracy theorists are, best example is the new X-Files show.

So they already created a threat in people heads and just a few days ago Hillary even gave them a name, Alt-Right. She went further stating she will shut down conspiracy sites, marking all of us the enemy.

The thing is, the majority of the people are stupid, that's how it is and they will eat this sh*t up just like any other TPTB cake.

With that in mind, imagine what would happen if some crazy people went rogue because of Hillary's election? How would the public opinion shift? Bear in mind, we're talking about the majority (i.e. stupid).

They are experts in creating false realities, it's a shame.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I never said Soros is in control of anything. I've never actually said much about him specifically in all my years. But he is a shining example of the sort of people that make up what I call the NWO, what you might call the Patriarchy, what many others call TPTB, etc.

You won't typically find me using foolish postmodern terminology like "the patriarchy" ... but I realize you may have been using a turn of phrase.

Here's my point. The video of Soros was ALTERED to make it seem like he was referring to the "secret outcome" propaganda that so many Trump supporters are being rabble-roused with ... it was FAKED ... it was THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE MAN ACTUALLY SAID ... and yet, that counterfeit nonsense is what triggered you to say what you did.

Doesn't that make you wonder, even a little bit, if you've bought into the same bill of goods that inspired the creation of the fake video?

Just a bit?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I was making almost exactly the same arguments back in 2008 (minus the PC/ SJW twists on society, I didn't see that coming then). Years, over 10,000 hours of tedious research brought me to that general narrative.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
As an actual "SJW" who is motivated by compassion for and empathy with the downtrodden such as minority races, sexualities and even animals, what a bizarre post.

This is the problem with "pro"gressive "sjws".

you equate minority races with downtrodden.

a persons skintone is not automatically oppressed..pushing that narrative only enables victim mentality. Explain the asian equasion if you think anything not white in the west = downtrodden.

Fun fact..whenever someone say X is a victim because of this factor they have no control over...they might believe it and stop trying. Want to truly care about them "downtrodden races and sexualities"? then stop seeing them as all a borg collective of sadness...tell everyone they are individuals who can make something of themselves, or not, based on their own motivation

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join