It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I Seen at Area 51's Back Gate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This was a year ago. My dad and I went to Area 51 for fun. We visited the Little Aleinn (forgot the actual spelling), and then drove for another hour to Area 51. While I was there, I noticed an "oversize load" trailer parked about 300 feet ahead of the guard shack, which seemed to be empty. The security cameras in the base were not looking at me or my dad.

5 minutes later, a little Blacktailed Jackrabbit, almost like the one in my profile picture, appeared out of nowhere from the surrounding desert bushes. I followed it around about 2 feet behind it for 10 minutes. Was it a robot? I don't know. It looked real. The fur was being blown by the wind. But why did it stay so close to me?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you were anywhere near the edge of the base, I assure you that there were cameras on you. And robot rabbits? Really?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Hey, who knows. Perhaps it is a bot. I didn't see any other cameras except for the two by the back gate. They weren't on me. I didn't even see the famous "camo dudes".

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

If you were even a mile away from the guardshack at any entrance, there are cameras. The guards are very used to people approaching the gates, though. I haven't seen a video in a long time where actual guards in vehicles drove down until someone actually crossed the gate. Even in that one, it was pretty recent on Youtube, they didn't pursue when the guy turned around and left.

From my experience with rabbits, wild ones will not follow you around. They may stay still for a bit, it is a defensive mechanism, but then they run. I have gotten 2 pictures of rabbits in my yard since 2002, they run by the time I get a phone out or I would have more pictures.

Who knows. Sounds like odd behavior for a wild rabbit.

edit on 31-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
it could have been an alien shape-shifter.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The rabbit could have escaped from a lab inside the base or it could have been someones pet. Maybe it was the white rabbit from Matrix but there was a glitch so it had the wrong color. And don't forget the Mandela Effect, it could have been any other animal but since then our timeline changed so you remember it different.

In the end it doesn't matter what we think, you created to thread so do you think there is a connection between Area 51 and that rabbit you saw?

originally posted by: carewemust
it could have been an alien shape-shifter.

Damnit! I knew I forgot something! ;D

edit on 31-8-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That jackrabbit was a mouse!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We currently have a wild rabbit (cottontail) that was born this spring and just decided to hang out in the yard as it grew up. You can be a few feet from it and it just ignores you. I suspect the jackrabbit in question has grown up with guards close by and may just not care since there are likely few predators due to that fact as well. Not a robot.

Also, when I was 15 or 16, a spike deer walked into our garage and watched my dad and I change the oil. After that, it just followed my sister and I around the yard for a couple hours then left never to be seen again. Not a robot.

A Canada goose landed in our PE group ran/flapped laps outside with us one day. It followed the whole group around while we played soccer and then flew off when we all ran inside at the end. Not a robot.

Animals do weird stuff sometimes.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Follow the white rabbit, Neo.

The Matrix has you.

101010101010101q0100101010q010101

The Men in Black. Careful. They were in my vision.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

If you were even a mile away from the guardshack at any entrance, there are cameras. The guards are very used to people approaching the gates, though. I haven't seen a video in a long time where actual guards in vehicles drove down until someone actually crossed the gate. Even in that one, it was pretty recent on Youtube, they didn't pursue when the guy turned around and left.

From my experience with rabbits, wild ones will not follow you around. They may stay still for a bit, it is a defensive mechanism, but then they run. I have gotten 2 pictures of rabbits in my yard since 2002, they run by the time I get a phone out or I would have more pictures.

Who knows. Sounds like odd behavior for a wild rabbit.

Anyway, when it comes to bases, if it's very important you will usually have at least two perimeters that are both manned. So the outer level that this OP came across was not important enough to pursue.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Been through Rachel, NV myself a few times. Little Ali-Inn (can never get the spelling right either,) is a queer little stop.

Never been over to the Area 51 side of things. Not sure I want to. Small-town NV is already creepy enough without the Area 51 shebang.

edit on 31-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: oh, yeah--not surprised ~~

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Small-town Nevada is FAR more creepy than Area 51, and that's assuming they're creating Alien/Human chimera Frankeinstein's monsters sprinkled with maggot DNA in the sub-basements of Area 51.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We explored a lot of central and south Nevada this last December. We didn't find it creepy at all, though we live in the woods so it was nice to see some scenery.
Little alien was cool to see, didn't like that the owners/employees are all about seeing lights in the sky and aliens but to each their own.
Really did enjoy visiting the ghost towns, also got to spend a lot of the night around the NTS. Amazing how quiet and pitch black it was out there.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nepatitan

We didn't find it creepy at all

That's because you didn't bump into me

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

LOL. We did get followed by a contractor all the way down 375 past Rachel from Cedar Pipeline.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Perhaps the rabbit was a female, nesting with some newly laid eggs. They won't stray far from a new clutch of rabbit eggs.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The rabbit was a robot, but the truck wasn't a transformer?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Could not agree with you more!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

"5 minutes later, a little Blacktailed Jackrabbit, almost like the one in my profile picture, appeared out of nowhere from the surrounding desert bushes."

What profile picture, was the Jackrabbit named Harvey?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Area 51 is the most annoying thing. It is proof that they keep things secret from the public and they do with every space mission too. Mark my words.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join