It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Akron, OH rally with women, blacks, Latinos, Democrats, Independents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
But this is an Infowars video, so I'm sure it's doctored and faked. (Thought I'd get that in and save the scoffers some typing). Wonder if CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc. will show these interviews? Doubtful.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well there you have it. A reporter on Infowars was able to interview a bunch of people at one rally. That CLEARLY trumps all polling on the matter. Trump has the black and women vote now!

I was being sarcastic by the way.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well there you have it. A reporter on Infowars was able to interview a bunch of people at one rally. That CLEARLY trumps all polling on the matter. Trump has the black and women vote now!

Yes, which is counter the propaganda you and your mass media spew on a daily basis. Your whole shtick is to fear monger and scare minorities in to accepting the status quo, but It's not working like it used to.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Deeming to speak for me again? Meh. Not worth it. Whatever you say guy. We'll see how your rhetoric works out for you in two months.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Deeming to speak for me again? Meh. Not worth it. Whatever you say guy. We'll see how your rhetoric works out for you in two months.

It's going to be very lonely around here in a few months. My "I told you so " banner won't get much use but I'll wave it proudly in the face of any Trump devotee that has the guts to show up.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I know it's only one rally, and I realize he's doing poorly in most demographics. But in watching the Sunday talking heads yesterday, they would have you believe that absolutely no women or minorities would support Trump. I just thought this puts a dent in that assumption, no matter how small the audience.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have no doubt Hillary will win, but I'd love to see the anti-Trumper's excuses and teeth-knashing if he pulls it out. I've never seen someone's head explode, except in a pixelated ISIS video.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Yes, which is counter the propaganda you and your mass media spew on a daily basis. Your whole shtick is to fear monger and scare minorities in to accepting the status quo, but It's not working like it used to.

Black Panther Leader, Quanell X, Sides With Trump!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Some here also believe Trump is going to win by a landslide.
I'm not a fan of Clinton, but her ads are using Trumps own words against him! They're damning by themselves! To ignore that and his outrageous and dangerous rhetoric is simply being gullible and lacking any normal sense of logic. (I'm sure Clinton's advertising managers never run short on finding self-destructive video of Trumps ignorant rhetoric).

A simple look at the crowds in Trump's rallies shows a sea of white faces. Not to mention the well placed Black and Latino faces placed behind his podium so the camera shows a different story. To think he can win over the Black and Latino vote is really quite humorous.

If conservatives want to be taken seriously and improve their image, they need to stop having idiots like Trump and Palin represent their views and stop denigrating the Black and Latino population.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I know it's only one rally, and I realize he's doing poorly in most demographics. But in watching the Sunday talking heads yesterday, they would have you believe that absolutely no women or minorities would support Trump. I just thought this puts a dent in that assumption, no matter how small the audience.

Every time I look at a poll that talks about Trump's minority support, they'll say things like "1 in 10" or 15% of the population. This implies that there are SOME people in these demographics that are going to vote for him. Pointing out these Waldos is just that though. A game of Where's Waldo. It doesn't however give legitimacy to his support.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The MSM has a theme that nobody except uneducated white males are the trump supporters. Some on the left has ate that up. Those people think they are smart, so they could never be tricked/wrong regarding Trump and him having supporters from all walks of life. It's easier to ignore and mock anything that is different from what they put their faith in.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Oh what are you going to use!
I have the perfect vid lined up but it's nasty.

K~

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So were all these Democrats racists...or do they magically turn into racists the moment they choose to not support Hillary?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope all this time he is supposed to be spending in minority communities will have a positive effect on him. I hope it's transformative and helps fix what's broken inside him.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Are you telling me that a reporter found Trump supporters at a Trump rally?

Well, that's it boys...pack it up...Trump has won this election.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I agree, when the MSM does show a person of color supporting the gop or trump they try make them look crazy.
Trump will get some minority votes; how much is the question. The uneducated spin rears its head every almost every time they show a poll.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I hope all this time he is supposed to be spending in minority communities will have a positive effect on him. I hope it's transformative and helps fix what's broken inside him.

I doubt he'll truly change his ways. He's learning from Hillary to say anything to anyone to get elected, to include a wider audience. That being said, he's definitely showing some balls going on his minority community tour, where he's virtually unacceptable to everyone in those demographics.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What is interesting to me is each of these people who were interviewed, were people who had already taken a look at the issues, compared the two candidates in terms of their position on the issues - and took note of Clinton's tendency to use her public offices to enrich herself - and decided to pledge for Trump (note some of these same people said they were still not there to support the Republican Party...just Trump).

We all know that Americans, by and large, do not really start paying attention (in any detail) to the Presidential race until after Labour Day. So, it may be very interesting to see just how many Independents and Democrats, in September and October, are going to go through the same process...and come to the same conclusion...as the people represented in this video.

Of course, there will be defections going the other way too...Trump is a polarizing individual.

The net crossover, plus the overall direction that Independents go, may tell the tale on Nov. 8.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

But this is an Infowars video, so I'm sure it's doctored and faked. (Thought I'd get that in and save the scoffers some typing). Wonder if CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc. will show these interviews? Doubtful.

Watching the video, I sincerely doubt it is "fake" or "Doctored"...

It is simply someone interviewing Women and African-Americans and random people fishing for a compilation of X-Democrats or X-Independents voting for Trump.

Understanding that you must know this doesn't have any statistical significance?..

Not sure what the aim was? To prove that X-Democrats or African Americans who support Trump do exist?

I don't think anyone would disagree with that?

Do you think there are X-Republicans that support Hillary?

Not sure what the take-away is supposed to be here.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Are you telling me that a reporter found Trump supporters at a Trump rally?

Well, that's it boys...pack it up...Trump has won this election.

Black? Women? Latinos? They must've strayed from the pack at a Clinton rally. Because the leftist MSM would have everyone believe Trump absolutely couldn't get those kind of supporters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join