It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun claims there are giant biological crafts in Saturn´s rings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This just out.. one of NASA´s own guys is out and spreading the word there are giant living things in Saturn rings and they are "mating" and multiplying.
And the situation is critical. He also say they live in other ring planets like: Jupiter and Uranus.

This guy have said somehing like this before but the news should be that now he say they are "proliferating" at a critical rate.. or in other words multiplying.. are they mating ?

en.yibada.com...

This isn’t the first time that the scientist has made such claims, but he warns that the situation is “critical” with living alien spaceships in our solar system "proliferating" faster than ever.

Dr. Norman have allready made himself known in 1986 by adressing the same topic in he´s book "Ring makers of Saturn.
But I guess now the situration is "critical" and he is taking up the subject again.

Here is a old presentation regarding the "ring makers of Saturn"

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Wow this is so cool!

What an amazing idea to think about.

The idea of gigantic biological beings free floating in space as if it is another ocean just fascinates me.

My first thought was that the "ringmakers" are nothing more than digital artifacts of some sort. Or just part of the rings protruding out.

Regardless, it is a fun thing to ponder. Within this vast universe I am sure such a thing is possible.

Thanks OP for a classic ATS subject.

ETA: On a side note, perhaps cigar shaped UFOs are these beings come to visit earth?

They go to volcanoes because they provide the closest conditions to saturns rings here in earth?
edit on 27-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

They go to volcanoes because they provide the closest conditions to saturns rings here in earth?

Really cold with lots of ice?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't know, maybe there's gasses or something.

That was just some wild speculation. I know they are nothing alike.....but in all the placed in the world just maybe these ringmakers find something we are unaware of in volcanoes that somehow mimics what they find in the rings.....

Assuming these beings are real, and cigar ufos and these beings are one in the same, and that they are often spotted coming out of volcanoes, assuming all of that, it makes sense.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People have just completely lost their imaginations and take everything way too seriously.

Lotta really tall horses round these parts.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't buy it but thanks for posting anyway.. What I want to know is, why would the maker of the video include the sounds of roadworks and cars in the soundtrack.. That is the real mystery here..

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Here is an explanation...

en.cite-espace.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Dr. Bergrun believes "living UFO spacecrafts" exist because, "they are capable of the essential functions of biological systems such as self-replication and self-maintenance." This statement reminded me of an article concerning self replicating nano robots that I bookmarked long ago for a future read.

Perhaps the future of artificial intelligence will be both silicon- and carbon-based: digital brains directing complex molecular structures to copulate at the nanometre level and reproduce.

IMO, this seems very plausible when you consider there may be extraterrestrial civilizations that may have developed this technology over hundreds of thousands of years ago. Who knows, maybe there are alien computers that have evolved into artificial life forms that travel the universe in search of other civilizations, or other "alien" worlds to conquer. Insert JAWS theme here.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
They are either huge space aliens .. or moons.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure about "this just out." This news is quite old.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
space whale confirmed

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I hope this scientists is correct! I had totally given up on finding alien life in my lifetime. Our solar system appeared to be nothing more than rock, gas, liquid, dirt, ice.. boring stuff. The stars won't be reached for at least 100 years.

Why would this "noted" scientist not have at least 2 or 3 others come to his defense? Right now, he seems to be like that one guy at the Vatican who always talks about Alien Life visitations. Noone comes to his defense either.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I'm not sure about "this just out." This news is quite old.

What are you talking about? The FIRST article is dated AUG 26th. The others are a follow up of past videos, the OP put up so we could see the original claims.
edit on 27-8-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They are neither what he was lookonh at in 1979 was the discovery of the F ring. This is basically a ring of ice crystals. Well casini showed us that the F ring is constantly changing and even ejects what we would call a giant snow ball or huge chunks of ice if you will. It's caused by promethus a moon of saturn. It creates and even destroys these huge clumps of ice through its gravitational pull on the f ring. If it survives a pass from the moon it gets bigger if it doesnt it will be broken apart ejecting it from the f ring.

It's not aliens and it's certainly has nothing to do with spacecraft. In 1979 when the Dr here first found them no one knew what they were. So he jumped to the conclusion of aliens. Not realizing he is just seeing huge ice balls several kilometers in length being thrown out of the f ring do to gravitarional forces.
edit on 8/27/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They are neither what he was lookonh at in 1979 was the discovery of the F ring. This is basically a ring of ice crystals. Well casini showed us that the F ring is constantly changing and even ejects what we would call a giant snow ball or huge chunks of ice if you will. It's caused by promethus a moon of saturn. It creates and even destroys these huge clumps of ice through its gravitational pull on the f ring. If it survives a pass from the moon it gets bigger if it doesnt it will be broken apart ejecting it from the f ring.

It's not aliens and it's certainly has nothing to do with spacecraft. In 1979 when the Dr here first found them no one knew what they were. So he jumped to the conclusion of aliens. Not realizing he is just seeing huge ice balls several kilometers in length being thrown out of the f ring do to gravitarional forces.

Okay, then why did he write a book about them in 1986,and why 30 years later is this prominent man still sticking to his guns? That makes no sense, if they are just massive ice crystals.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nice work and well presented by the OP.

However, I have to go with the scientific camp on this one.
Also, Bergrun says...

"You can (also) find them around Uranus and Jupiter. Wherever you see some rings, that is where I see the crafts, I call them a ringmaker."

Then...

Dr. Bergrun said these aliens are using the ring to power their living spacecraft and to support further proliferation of the vehicles. "That's where new ones are getting their energy," he said.

So, they are creating the rings [Ringmakers] and then using them to power their craft?
I'm confused.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'll be pissed if these giant banging space thingies are hungry for humans once they're done banging... fingers crossed..

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I haven't looked into this enough to believe nor disbelieve it but you definitely provided me something to research today! Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Kind of a wild jump from blurry pictures of 'something' to massive procreating space creatures.

Has the good doctor undergone a thorough physical and mental exam lately by someone other than Donald Trump's doctor?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
space whale confirmed

Space Whale?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join