It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Turned Over Every Single Thing" - Hillary Clinton 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The truth is easy to remember, but lies upon lies are hard to keep track of.

So Hillary makes the bold claim ( 2015 ), that they turned over "Every single thing", but the new findings show they didn't.

And to boot most people don't remember, they tried to wipe the server clean. Na they didn't have anything to hide that's why they deleted the server.

www.washingtonpost.com... -11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html

On Aug. 5, the FBI completed transferring what Comey said were several thousand previously undisclosed work-related Clinton emails that the FBI found in its investigation for the State Department to review and make public.

Now Hillary makes jokes about her additional emails?

Hillary we thought you turned over "Everything"

edit on 24-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The lies just keep on pouring in... She makes light of it on Kimmel, too. People are getting sick of Clinton, fast.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I wonder what would happen if I lied to the fbi?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Her followers don't care- and her followers include the entirety of the mainstream media, and most government- plus a bunch of people who just really don't want the sweaty dynamite man at the wheel.

She's as crooked as it gets, and she's got a shoe-in for the running.
I'd rather watch the world burn than watch what's next.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Exactly!

She has lied enough times that her followers actually believe she just handed over the last 45,000 or so emails.

SMFH

There were 45 THOUSAND emails FOUND AFTER she said she turned them ALL over.

Tell a lie enough times.......

And that first video is exactly why she CANT hold an open press conference.

It has been 263 days now since her last OPEN press conference.
Hilllary's Last Press Conference

edit on 8 24 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I wonder what would happen if I lied to the fbi?

You would most likely need 2-10 years of soap-on-a-rope.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is just more right wing witch hunt BS.

Remember, Obama said there wasn't even a smidgen of corruption in his administration!

S&F, I'm off to punch myself in the throat for typing what I just did.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What do you expect from an extremely careless, unsophisticated, short circuiting person?

Maybe she didn't get enough rest that day, give her a break from this relentless right-wing conspiracy, ok?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Her and her staff denied every single FOIA request except for a few from what I have read. Yet no reporters every hit her with that fact. She turned over a lot because she denied a lot and it was so bad the AP and others had enough so they started filing lawsuits. And let's see at least one email between her and Bill. It's personal but she made that claim so let's see it. He said he does not use email. So who is lying? Ask her that one.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

And even at that, she was picking her own crowds. Remember when she went to that college campus last Summer and students were held in their rooms while certain others were let out to ask her questions? So many blatant lies and corruption and people still believe in her. It's shameful.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

This is just more right wing witch hunt BS.

Remember, Obama said there wasn't even a smidgen of corruption in his administration!

S&F, I'm off to punch myself in the throat for typing what I just did.

This isn't partisan I can assure you. I vote Democratic. I'm disgusted with who they are trying to run, on both sides.

My concerns are that to many people, in the government, and MSM think it's ok to lie, cheat, and do whatever it takes to get someone into office. This country needs a moral compass check, ethical leaders, and better role models.

This election I won't vote for either of the two parties, most likely vote for Jill Stein, or write someone from ATS in.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

A clear indication of who Hillary actually is.

Sadly, it won't make the news of even impact how her loyal followers feel about her.

edit on 24-8-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What do you expect from an extremely careless, unsophisticated, short circuiting person?

Maybe she didn't get enough rest that day, give her a break from this relentless right-wing conspiracy, ok?

Poor old hag, is she short circuiting again?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've come across a lot of democrats like you and they all say the same thing. It's hard to find truth that Clinton has so much support from Americans.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

To understand Hillary supporters you got to understand democrats. Look at the democrats in your real life; they are the poor, the gays, the people who got swirlied in high school and can't let it go, the single women with blue hair and lots of cats... Democrats are democrats because throughout their lives they've been on the losing end of things more than others. If they cared about things such as appearance and morality they would hit the gym and not kill their babies. They just care about that cheese and getting revenge on all those bullies who swirlied them throughout high school.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No time for boring things like a press conference when you have fund raisers with Justin, Jessica and Jennifer.

These were taken at a Hollywood fundraiser yesterday.

[
LINK

One demographic of voters Hillary Clinton seems to have a lock on is Hollywood; on Tuesday, celebrities including Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Meyer, Tobey Maguire and more chipped in a reported $33,400 each for lunch with the democratic presidential candidate — and have the #imwithher tagged pics to prove it.

Yeah, she can really relate to the little people.

Liar.
edit on 8 24 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It seems that every thing out of her mouth is a lie or hugely misleading. Then she says more lies to cover up the previous ones, and at some point she will have to tell additional lies on top of that, to cover up for the more recent lies.

When does it end with this woman? Give it up - you're career should be over. If she is elected, you bet your *ss she will also be re-elected for a 2nd term, and that means 8 years with an administration being run by the most untruthful politician this country has Probably ever witnessed.

I thought I lost faith in the system quite some time ago, but it's even more disappointing as I watch this woman easily stroll into the Oval Office even with all of the scandals following her around. Disgusting human being.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
No time for boring things like a press conference when you have fund raisers with Justin, Jessica and Jennifer.

These were taken at a Hollywood fundraiser yesterday or today.

[
wwd.com...

One demographic of voters Hillary Clinton seems to have a lock on is Hollywood; on Tuesday, celebrities including Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Meyer, Tobey Maguire and more chipped in a reported $33,400 each for lunch with the democratic presidential candidate — and have the #imwithher tagged pics to prove it.

Liar.

Using humor as deflection worked for Bill in the 90s because the internet was barely up and running. This is an old school tactic. Does not work anymore which really shows how desperate her camp is at this point. It's the only thing they can use since answering real questions is completely off the table. Start laughing and go underground for a while. Not going to work.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Well, this will certainly ingratiate her with those who follow the cults of personality which Hollyweird produces; I mean the reason Jersey Shore and other such garbage is popular is because there are indeed people with that low of a bar in regards to whom they listen.

There is plenty of celebrity endorsement fanaticism to go around.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

These were taken at a Hollywood fundraiser yesterday.

[
LINK

Liar.

Good God, she looks absolutely crazy in that photo with Aniston!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join