It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If this was an art project for school or whatever it is really awesome! Also, the creature doesn't claim to be a human from the future it claims to be an evolutionary something or other lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Fake, but that part, access to weapons of mass destruction by nations that relly on dogma leads to total destruction, might not be far from the truth...

As he said ^^^ ... Likes

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Could be, but much more intriguing, and if fake, the Grey Family Vacation video is the best Grey CGI ever done. You can't even find a mainstream blockbuster Hollywood movie that pulls off alien greys that well.

edit on 25-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Burnt1afterlife
Why is everyone on this site so jaded it seems?

Because when it comes to "aliens," every single solitary thing either turns out to be a dead end with zero evidence to back it up, a personal delusion with no evidence to indicate otherwise, or a dumb hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here's one thing I always found harder to explain than anything else... why would future humans look so damn ugly? It just doesn't seem like evolution would work that way, humans pay a lot of attention to beauty and aesthetics. It may seem shallow but we try to avoid having children with people who look like trolls, which is what greys look like. I think there's a high chance some type of alien species does exist which looks similar to the common depiction of a grey, just because they are so commonly reported, but I think it's very unlikely they are humans from the future.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
if it's fake, then the "aliens" "message" is some made up bullsh@@ to.

I forget the philosopher who professed it offhand but one of the famous ones suggested precisely what that alien said. That alone is probably enough to invalidate it, because to date no philosopher has ever been 100% accurate on anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Starred and flagged! Honestly, an enjoyable Innovative video! It does invoke one's imagination. We have observed through fossils how catastrophic changes create evolutionary changes in the survivors. Would not the archaeologists/historians of our present travel back in time to observe, if they had the capability? They would seek understanding through said observations.

Actually, this brings about an interesting question. The alien mentioned that certain records of the past were destroyed, but if they're in the past observing, those records should be recreated, which means the aliens would have them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I also say that this is cgi.

It's a puppet, not CGI. That's why they used a black background, it hides some of the puppets features. If it were put in a lighter room for a real background it would look less realistic.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
I swear 90% of the people on this thread must have IsaacKoi blocked (either with software or just mentally).

It's a hoax.

No what it is

is Members of ATS ...

just first get on this Thread
and makes a comment from the First Page
without looking ( not bothering ) at the other pages of the thread...

happens all the time ...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Makes sense. Mandela couldn't have died on two different dates. Things in the bible would change. And now multiverse? That's cool

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It's a puppet, not CGI. That's why they used a black background, it hides some of the puppets features. If it were put in a lighter room for a real background it would look less realistic.

====

For a puppet, it's DEFINITELY GREAT puppetry similar
to what they did for Yoda in 1983 for Star Wars Return of the Jedi

The one interesting thing i see though, is that Betacam SP
timecode burn. It bothers me becuase it would place the
video to around 1987-to-1989 which means those edit
decks (Sony BVW-60/BVW-75) in those days were almost
$60,000 which means the production company
was RICH which means we could find out
WHO DID IT by determining which house
had those decks between 1987 up to even 1993.

...I am STILL RESERVED between puppet vs. "real" because
of COST of production vs ability to pay for the main actors
at that time!

Front of Edit Deck that PROBABLY created that Timecode:
viewpoint.tv...

Back of Edit Deck that PROBABLY created that Timecode:
www.hyperactivebroadcast.com...

Camera PROBABLY used to make the 1980's "alien puppetry" video:
sites.google.com...

The video on those EVEN STILL is pretty fantastic!
(we STILL have three of the edit decks AND THE SAME BetaSP CAMERA! )

edit on 2016/8/25 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7
That sounds just a little too close for comfort
at our reality which means the 3D artist(s)
who made this video got certain documents
from somewhere which means their employer
is more on the black budgetary side.

I'd like to ask the writer where he got his/her
information from for the script....!!!!!

The alien's view of the world was stolen from a philosopher, I'm digging through my old notes to try and see which one, but not having much luck. I remember researching it pretty indepth at some point. Needless to say, his story is also very similar to that of the egg.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing is false just based on that because no philosopher has ever been 100% right about things we later determine to be factual.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I seriously cannot believe that this has gone on for 9 pages, hasn't been moved to the hoax bin and is now on the front page!!
And if Nurse Matilda and the Alien story is brought up one more time I swear I'll scream...even the author puts a disclaimer on the 1st page stating its all fiction but people still think its for real

Well Do NOT! GO!!! on the Authors ahh I Mean Editors

You Tube Channel you might pass out!!

LOL ...

Im amusing its one way to get around to Publish it with no law suits
or any other Policy's.. making it All Fiction .

From the First Page

As far as the Editor is Concerned:

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction.

((( One way to Publish it :: make it all Fiction ))

The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

(( Right it was Sent to him , Matilda claiming to the originator of the Story as he has No proof as it being actual her as to why he is making as fiction , He explains this in interviews & seminars ))

All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy.

(( but true that a bit Odd ... probably it was given for safe keeping to someone .. it a No Brainer as to why he would of done this ))

Some material contained in the book may have similarities to Earth philosophies as the variety of these are too numerous to list, and bear too many fundamental similarities to be easily differentiated. Although the book discusses the origins of the universe, the time track of the physical universe, paranormal activities of immortal and/or extraterrestrial beings, "aliens" or "gods",

it is in no way the intention of the Editor to represent, endorse, forward or assume the viewpoint of the author, any political doctrine, economic vested interest, scientific hypothesis, religious practice or philosophy, whether terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

((( Wonder why that was Added setting its supposed all fiction in the first place ?? )))

The notes and transcripts contained in the book, are solely and only the based on the
representations and documents provided by the author, the late Matilda O'Donnell
MacElroy, unless otherwise specifically annotated by Footnotes in The Appendix of
the book.

((( Based on the Writings Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.. )))

The Editor is not responsible for any assumptions, inferences or conclusions made
by the reader based on the material is this book, which are solely and only the
responsibility of the reader.
What is true for you, is true for you.
Lawrence R. Spencer -- Editor

So The Editor acting as Author Lawrence R. Spencer on the behalf of Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy
the originator of the Story that sent Documents and personal writings to the Editor ..

What he is saying that is True is the Letters and Writings of this Supposed Woman ..

was sent to him..

but he cannot Prove she existed nor nor the Story ever happend
just what was sent to him existed ...

Did he ever Say that He All Made this up ! ??

Long ago as I recall
at around the year 2002 or 2003 there was a Story that was very similar with a few differences to this
Alien interview Story ..

but from a MANS point of View ... talking about a Alien Interview with a Military nurse
and a FBI/ Pre- CIA Agent that committed Suicide after the death of the Alien..

I remember that Story ... From a Website called the Memory Hole..

Sorry cant remember the title .. but it was a very basic txt format
and the txt was way older like late 80s early 90s txt..

and it was one out of hundreds ...

anyhow ... if MR SPENCER Say it all out Loud that the Papers never existed and were never Sent
and made up all of what Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy claim to have written ...

then i can say its all a Hoax...

well better then the SERPO Alien Human Exchange Story Hoax !!
LOL!!

LOL I laughed my ass off when they Had Korean War era Jeeps
Sent to the Alien World and Military Rations among other crap!
it was Like a Nice PULP/Digest Science Fiction Story tho ..

Hey I love Scifi Stories ! what can I say ....

whats funny is that Steven Spielberg had that same Alien Human exchange Idea
back in 1976 in his Movie Close encounters of the 3rd Kind ..
www.youtube.com...

SERPO Team scene - Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind

Disinfomation Disinfomation

20% Truth 80%Lies
80% Lies 20% Truth

Science Fiction is Awesome Sparks a Creative Mind ..

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

originally posted by: Aazadan

====

For a puppet, it's DEFINITELY GREAT puppetry similar
to what they did for Yoda in 1983 for Star Wars Return of the Jedi

The one interesting thing i see though, is that Betacam SP
timecode burn. It bothers me becuase it would place the
video to around 1987-to-1989 which means those edit
decks (Sony BVW-60/BVW-75) in those days were almost
$60,000 which means the production company
was RICH which means we could find out
WHO DID IT by determining which house
had those decks between 1987 up to even 1993.

...I am STILL RESERVED between puppet vs. "real" because
of COST of production vs ability to pay for the main actors
at that time!

Front of Edit Deck that PROBABLY created that Timecode:
viewpoint.tv...

Back of Edit Deck that PROBABLY created that Timecode:
www.hyperactivebroadcast.com...

Camera PROBABLY used to make the 1980's "alien puppetry" video:
sites.google.com...

The video on those EVEN STILL is pretty fantastic!
(we STILL have three of the edit decks AND THE SAME BetaSP CAMERA! )

interesting ..

but would this of been exposed at least in the mid 90s not like 28 years from now ?

unless the Makers of this fake video if done today
did some homework ,

but forgot to have the voice like the 60s

but you have to remember

ATS member ISAACKOI
blew this Out of the Water Already of what he has found
of who the Culprit Makers of the Video Are ...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Seriously... come on.. Deny Ignorance? Okay...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Obviously a a created project by our own people... it makes no sense to interrogate a delicate and rare being, in a dark empty room.

It's too valuable and delicate, for the military to force such an interrogation in such a poor setting.

It's not about being real or fake, as it's quite obvious it's created and edited, it's the message/script that is what this entire thing was created for.

Regardless, very well done on this creature, wish I had half the artistic talent to create such a feat!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Well I was mostly commenting on the vid, you know, I like the lighting in it, that dark backdrop sure looks cool. Also the grey alien guy, I like his shiny bald head sometimes when he looks down, its so realistic to what a bald guy would look like, if he had an oversized head that is. Oh and you didn't know the guy was a he? Well that may be debatable since you know grey types are pretty much mix and match or sexless.

Or at least from what I heard there whole male and female thing is basically tact on when there out of the factory or determined by what job they are doing, if there drones on planetary war there males, if there ship helpers or healer types they are females. And vice versa when they are moved or they switch to new bodies, basically there gender is more determent by there job or what they are doing at the current moment, then any parts hanging out or off. They don't ascribe genders to body types they ascribe genders to roles in any given situation and circumstance or in said civilization. So yes there job they are assigned determines what gender they are. So I suppose you could say or that guy could say he came from our future, its likely what we will evolve into before we go extinct.

Besides its quite obviously fake as we know because aliens dont exist, only we humans exist, and that probably for the next 20 thousand years or so at most, but more likely we will go extinct in the next 10 thousand years or so. And when that happens? Well there will be no more life in this universe at all as we are the only ones left. Was a mistake anyways, life was.

As for the ego, and any new discovered states of matter? Well its cool theory bro, but I think we need to focus and try to achieve a new and perfect state of waffle and pancakes, and maybe a self cleaning toilet, oh and some sort of governance that actually works, at the very least, who know maybe even sometime in the next thousand years or so. And after that maybe worry about different states of matter. I mean come on lets be real here, the human mind cant even grasp matter that it process around it each day, much less other states of it.

Really going by mental and spiritual and even physical acuity alone the human race should still be just about in to the tribe and town age right now, we should be marveling at the magnificent wheel and its magical circumference in efficiency in how it pulls that cart along, much less space shuttles and cell phones. That to was likely another mistake, one that needs remedy.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This was created for an effect. Compare it to the old alien interview from the mysterious Victor. The camera is completely still. There is no message, he said the authorities are puzzled.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well, in the case of the J-rod entity, he allegedly told the biologist who was working with him that our DNA in the future carries mutated genes from radiation and other poisoning in the past...or I guess our present time and recent past. He too, was supposed to be an evolved being whose origins were this planet. Perhaps that would account for the inhuman appearance as well?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Something else that happens all the time too, is that we see other poster's comments and prefer to continue discussing the topic anyway, because that's why we're participating in a discussion forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join