It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Calling from Beyond the Stars" - G. W. Bush Pre-Inagural Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Tomorrow, I will take an oath and deliver an inaugural address. You'll be pleased to hear I'm not going to deliver it twice. But I will speak about freedom. This is the cause that unites our country and gives hope to the world and will lead us to a future of peace. We have a calling from beyond the stars to stand for freedom, and America will always be faithful to that cause.

Now don't get me wrong folks, but there is something this simple man cannot do, and that is improvise a speech.

This reference to "Beyond the stars" is a little more than a turn of the phrase, it's completely intentional innuendo. President Bush stumbled at this point in his speech, which is something he always does when trying to stress a point that he has considered himself beforehand to be important. That caught my attention, and when I finally found the transcript my suspicions were confirmed.

Just what, pray tell, does an American President know about things that come from "Beyond the stars?" Either we have proof that the UFO loonies aren't actually loony at all, and there HAS been a massive global conspiracy about aliens and their interactions with modern governments is real, or George really has Beelzebub gnawing at his ear.

Now I sympathize with the poor man, as his spiritual awareness is almost nil, and any discarnate voice that wants to bother the president has a chance of being thought "god" or an angel. That's what gave us the war in Iraq, and probably a good deal more paranoia and silly activities on behalf of our executive branch.

Nothing in this inauguration comes by chance - every image, every sound, every speech is a carefully staged and aligned event. Most disturbing was the shot that appeared on CNN.com for a few hours where Lady Bush was standing directly under the bottom point of a great big inverted pentagram. These things aren't chance alignments and inverted stars of such prominence are quite out of place in a major event like this. Even spiritually retarded people know that is a malevolent symbol, and doesn't appear in the camera by chance. Having studied it a little more, and the other alignments, I am quite convinced that this administration is beset with all manner of occult foolishness, all the more troubling because of the nature and ignorance of this president and the gross materialism of his staff. They would likely be very susceptible to any shadowy forces that would want to press their influence on these poor people.

I am well aware of America's dirty little occult secret, and it gives me shivers to think of how deeply engrained and secretive occult practices are in America's leadership and elite classes. I don't happen to be very fond of the black lodge, and I detest the Bushes involvement in the occult and their silly nods towards the darker parts of the occult forces that are running rampage through our culture.

Any thoughts on the speech? And, if possible, can anyone find the shot of Lady Bush under the Big Inverted Star on the day before the inauguration? It's a big panel of stars, rather oddly proportioned and mingled that hanging way up on top of a stage where the first couple are standing. Occultists will immediately recognize this "chance" alignment and might have something to say about it.

Arkaleus

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I noticed that too..... wasn't sure if I heard him right the first time so watched a later news report to confirm it.
Quite a baffling statement

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Perhaps there will be more to come, and our friends in the secret world government are dropping a little hint for us dumb consumers, eh?

Nothing comes by chance in these kind of affairs. Gives me the creeps to consider that we are either on the cusp of a full throttle demonic insertion into this world by something dark and cosmic (The fulfillment of Christian Prophecy) or some kind of Alien interaction with mankind could be finally coming to light.

Personally, I think a demonic invasion would be passed off as an alien presense, but things aren't all together yet. Scary stuff, lots of people felt a very disturbing force in the past week, and they wrote about it here. I was with them. Something very unpleasant is going to come right down main street, as it were.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Can you please post some pics or links of what you're talking about? I just went to CNN.com and couldn't find them.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yeah, can you post some links to transcripts so we can see for ourselves? Not that we don't trust you but with something so potentially dramatic I'd like to see for myself!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"A calling from beyond the stars"...he's been talking to God again, and God wants him to start wars in order to liberate the world from evil...insane.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Arkaleus, I'm happy you bring this up and I think I found a possible connection:

On January 29th1991, Father Bush gave his state of the union address. Among the myriad of words that came out of his mouth he mentioned this unique phrase:

'We can find meaning and reward by serving some purpose higher than ourselves—a shining purpose, the illumination of a thousand points of light'

George H. W. Bush's State of the Union Address
www.infoplease.com...

Seems strange doesn’t it? Why would he bother to mention an 'illumination of a thousand points of light' when it has no relevancy to his speech?

Well during the Third Reich, Adolf Hitler would also mention his plans for a Thousand Year Reich. Same thing, just different wording.

Now as far as the connection with the Bushs 'We have a calling from beyond the stars to stand for freedom'. Maybe Father Bushs 'points of light' were actually mentions of Stars.

In either case, 'A calling from Beyond the Stars' synthetically means that something otherworldly will occur that will reaffirm our freedom

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I remember him saying that too. I only heard it once and have not been able to find anywhere that has his statement. I know what I heard, but at the time it just didn't click till I read the thread lead. Very interesting.

[edit on 1/20/2005 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
From the Washington Post.com page:

www.washingtonpost.com...

As for the picture of Lady bush and the occult star, I can't find it anywhere. I saw it only briefly. Any picture of the FIRST evening, not the SECOND day of the actual ceremony, will show you these weird stars inthe background on the stage. It was a huge backdrop, hung about 20 feet up.

Arky

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
People don't you get it the mother ship is coming to get him and help him with his new world order.

He is going to have help from his home planet and together they are going to give the light to the human species.

I knew it he most be a Reptilian.

Yes I have been sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

'We can find meaning and reward by serving some purpose higher than ourselves—a shining purpose, the illumination of a thousand points of light'

George H. W. Bush's State of the Union Address
www.infoplease.com...

I think it's related...and it's not. At least not how some of us are taking it.

Though Reagan really did like to talk about Aliens (as in the White House viewing of ET) and off hand comments as well as official ones like the UN speech about threats from beyond, his actual innaugural theme was MORNING IN AMERICA.

And they all try to have one that's open to any interpretation you like. Diddi Bush was 1000 Points of Light as you point out (akin to Reagan's failed "safety net" of churches to replace welfare), and Jr. is trying on this Beyond the Stars stuff (as if he's got the biggest britches of all). It's cute actually, if you find mental retardation in a President cute I mean.

But they're just scrambling for legacy is all. Got to say something head scratchy. Shrub's makes sense kinda because he's tried so hard to be the NASA President again with the Mars program and it can also be interpreted by fundies as God-speak. So it's just ambigous enough to be meaningful, but meaningless enough to not be offensive. He wanted to be the education President, but that went bust. Again though, look at that theme: No Child Left Behind. Ambiguous, positive, yet intimidating, with just a hint of Rapture-speak. Perfect Republicanism. Pollution = Clear Skies. Occupation = Liberation...

Beyond the Stars = Who gives a crap? Seriously. I'm so over this one. The whole decade really. Filler President.

Anyway, as to the 41 connection... for all intensive purposes, history records 41's 1000 points meme as a dud. So Shrub probably isn't going for much in the way of mimicry there.

I seriously wouldn't look to Bush speech's for ques about anything alien related. 41 had the goods I firmly believe, and some aspects of empowering Rummy/Cheney again may be involved...but why would they even bother telling Shrub? Like he's really President. :shk:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
To be totally honest with you, I think it's a red herring. Those of us with an occult awareness are not fooled by these statements. The forces of the world will not be successful in fooling EVERYONE. I am not fooles for one instant that there is some kind of force from "Beyond the Stars", but rather it comes from infernal regions.

The kind of "freedom" that can be established by these global powers is a demonic nighmare of social corruption and economic slavery. The reason why they want the whole world this way, and is willing to go to war to get it, is to prepare the way for their demonic master to hold his period of reign on the earth, assisted by his toadies in the NWO.

Don't fall for this ruse. Don't be one of those the Bible talks about, because that's what is jumping into our lap. Ready or not, here he comes.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ermm..

Sounds to me like the wacko is saying God spoke to him and gave him this mission.

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Dont be put off by what hes saying.

A demonic regiin over this planet is also known as a New World order.

It will happen if we reamin in ignorance.

IMO, there is absolutely no stopping it becuase people are just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to wake up.

Demonic reign might sound descrediting but he is correct.

Ignorance cannot coninue if we want to stand a chance.

Ignorance MUST NOT continue and I am doing all I can to wake people up.

We are in a good vs evil war and its everyone responsibility to do absolutely everything they can to help the good side win.

Humanity is on the very brink of a demonic rule and the only way to stop it is to get EVERYONE aware.

Do all you can.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I posted this in a similar thread over in political conspiracies, but I'll repeat it again.

This is not the first time Bush Jr. has said this. He also said it at the RNC last year. Here is an exerpt from the second to the last paragraph:

By encouraging liberty at home, we will build a more hopeful America. Like generations before us, we have a calling from beyond the stars to stand for freedom. This is the everlasting dream of America -- and tonight, in this place, that dream is

renewed.

Read the full speech here:

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Dont be put off by what hes saying.

A demonic regiin over this planet is also known as a New World order.

It will happen if we reamin in ignorance.

IMO, there is absolutely no stopping it becuase people are just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to wake up.

Demonic reign might sound descrediting but he is correct.

Ignorance cannot coninue if we want to stand a chance.

Ignorance MUST NOT continue and I am doing all I can to wake people up.

You claim to deny ignorance, but how does one deny ignorance by using words like "demonic"? And the same question to Arkaleus!

Of course there are other "realms" and "dimentions" that we do not perceive, and so other "entities" do not have to come from "far away" or "beyond the stars", but simply from another reality that we're not aware of yet. But one does not need to bring religion into this at all, because in my view, references to anything demonic belong in the same bin as references to something "heavenly" or "Godly" - but do any of those terms have any OBJECTIVE meaning other than creating a mechanical reaction in the reader as his mind association kicks into gear? That's similar to calling something a "boogie man" - there may just BE a boogie man, but that is an ignorant way to refer to a force or a phenomenon or an entity, and that ignorance disempowers us because we attribute properties to these entities that they do not have simply because of the mental image we were conditioned to have about them.

Another analogy is referring to ET's as Gods - as people 2000 years ago and earlier would most likely do, had they had this encounter - since their ignorance (lack of knowledge) possibly did not allow them to conceive of the notion of "other worlds" or "other dimentions", and so their perception of reality may have been oversimplified (which did not help them), where it was either human or a God. But once again, there is no objective meaning behind that word "gods" except to create a mechanical illusion of "omnipotence" and perhaps a lot of unnecessary fear and hopelessness, and that hopelessness and sense of disempowerment may create the illusion that you have no choice but to "worship" or "obey" those "gods". And they don't have to be all-powerful to create the impression for a primitive race like ours that they are! In 1000 years we'll be Godlike to our current selves also, but that doesn't mean we're suddenly "gods" or any such nonsense.

I agree, there are "forces" that use mankind to their own ends. But I would not demonize those forces as something "satanic" or "demonic" - those words serve no purpose but to call up religious associations in our minds, that we are conditioned to perceive as something that is the "antithesis of good" (whatever the hell THAT is), and something that is "ungodly" etc.

We are in a good vs evil war and its everyone responsibility to do absolutely everything they can to help the good side win.

Yeah? Which side is that? Please define good and evil for me!

Humanity is on the very brink of a demonic rule and the only way to stop it is to get EVERYONE aware.

It's on the brink of something alright, but the only reason for this is because we invited it in with our own selfish and ignorant and complacent/passive nature, and willingless to be slaves. We reap what we sew, it so it is not 'evil' at all! We're no different than those who control us, and no one can control or rule ANYONE ELSE without our permission and willing submission.

Case in point: Bush could never invade Iraq if people did not believe his lies, if people did not support him. And if our armed services were trained to critically think and question everything (including the population in general), deceiving them would be impossible, and so controlling with lies as well.

Do all you can.

To stop it? Please, the only thing you CAN do is change yourself and get out while you still can, and maybe inspire others to do the same - but you cannot make the decision for the entire world, which is heading towards destruction because of its very NATURE. It's simple, if you play in the mud you will get dirty! If you mess up the planet, you reap the consequences. If you are ignorant and selfish, you WILL be manipulated and controlled by other selfish beings who just happen to know more than you and use that knowledge to their ends. There is nothing you, me, or anyone can do about what is going to happen in this world, because it is happening for a very good reason, and that reason is humanity's very nature and approach to their existance. However, as I already said, perhaps you can serve as an example to others, as an inspiration, by changing yourself and refusing to submit to your own selfish, mechanical nature, and to the control and manipulation of you by others "in power" - and just MAYBE others will CHOOSE this too. But as long as humanity as a whole does not make any such choice, they will remain in a constant cycle of control, destruction, lies, manipulation, and in constant slavery. History is a perfect example of this - Hitler-like oppressors and tyrranical regimes come and go constantly, as long as people allow for this by allowing themselves to be controlled, it'll continue to happen.

Knowledge protects - but ignorance endangers. If everybody in the world suddenly "woke up", we wouldn't have these problems - but how likely do you suppose it is that the entire world suddenly wakes up in the next couple of years, when the poop will really begin hitting the fan?

[edit on 21-1-2005 by lilblam]

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What I mean by good vs evil is humanity against the NWO.

THere is hope.

Just look at how much populace resistance the goverment got during the build up to Iraq war.

Imagine how hard it will be for them to start the Iran war...

It is pretty widely belived that 9/11 was done or let happen by the US goverment so imagine when they stage another catastrpohe to justify armed engagment with Iran...

There is hope and we have a good few more years to wake people up...

I do agree with your point about it can only happen if we willingly give up our rights but they manipulate us into doing it.

YOu said we cant change whats coming.

Thats absolute bollocks.

As I said, people r waking up and there is still alot of hope...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Knowledge protects - but ignorance ENDANGERS. If everybody in the world suddenly "woke up", we wouldn't have these problems - but how likely do you suppose it is that the entire world suddenly wakes up in the next couple of years, when the poop will really begin hitting the fan?

i'm confused
in the paragraph before your closing, the statement was made that humanity is (degenerating) because that is its NATURE.

then, in closing, it is stated all would be well if mankind 'woke up'
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you trying to express that mankind will always revert to operating in the realm of baser drives, chicanery, self-serving ego-centric hedonism...and if caught will plead 'the devil made me do it'??

but the knowledge of this human trait...will suddenly 'wake us up'?
and we will collectively become eglitarian, idealistic social animals?
___________?

being the cynic that i am,
all a 'wide-awake' mass of mankind would make is a bunch of cleverer,
smarter, plotting, scheming indivuduals...intent on furthering their own
domains & properties & leisures & needs, desires, pleasures.

there will still be the rare occurance of a 'Mother Theresa' or even a magnanomous? Ted Turner....
but those sorts of spirits are already 'outside' the rule of law, social stigmas, religions etc...
which constrain-regulate-govern the behaviors of the masses now.
Those ingrained Archtypes of evil & sinister forces were voiced very well by Carl C Jung, years ago,
where? has that 'awakening' led us

^^

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
its a secret code only the real brainwashed americans understand and they will start with suicide missions against the muslim world as we speak

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That is definatley a disturbing statement. Maybe he's talking about "god" because of his strong religious stance?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join