It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thy will be done.. My time here is done ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hello my fellow ats poets and writers .. I wanted to say good bye To ATS for now. I feel it's not for me anymore. God has called me to do other things. And it's not bow down to screens. Our world has been taken over guys. Evil walks among us. I'm gonna be completely honest and tell my story then a poem then bid y'all a farewell...

It started Tuesday August 9th 2016. I was outside doing my exercises and yoga. I was praying for God to show me the way... But then I realized I needed to lay my life to him .. So I did .. At that moment I felt this warm feeling wash over me like a complete peace .. I know it was the Holy Spirit washing over me.. It was the most amazingly beautiful feeling I've ever experienced .. I just stood there with a huge grin on my face
and said thank you .. I was staying at my dads when this happened, taking care of my little sister. Well that night after a shower a scratch came at the bathroom door. I thought it was the dog wanting in to go into the closet to sleep. I opened the door and there was nothing. I look in the closet and the dog was already asleep in there. I try to brush it off, I say a prayer and go to bed.
My grandma comes to stay the next night. At 3:30am she is sleeping in living room and hears scratch at a door. She lays still thinking it's the dog. Then hears a wet dog shake off...
she freaks and walks to the closet to see if the dog is in there and he is cause that's where he likes to sleep and he's not wet .. So she gets in my dads bed and tried to go to sleep.
She tells me about it. And then leaves. Then my lil sis tells me there's a demon book upstairs that belongs to our step sis!! I tell her go get it!! She skins through it. First thing she reads is if fairies. Then the very next page she turns to is of the demon dog. The black dog of hell. He searches for pregnant woman and wants their soul for the hell King. This is what Christian lore says in this book we found no joke.. So we burn then book.

And when I went to check to make sure it was burned .. The pages that were not burned, were about fairies .. No joke. It's all surreal guys. I feel like this reality of course is what we make it. We can shape it. And we can live this life to the fullest with love in our hearts and God right by our sides leading the way. It's so easy. At least for me ... Anyway back on track ...
So I anointed oil in Jesus name and blessed the house. And we had no more trouble. For real ..
But I get back to my home Sunday ...
My son has had episodes of night terrors since he was 2. We were told this was just something we were gonna have to deal with and he would eventually grow out of them. Well he hasn't grown out of them. He's 11 now and we've had to put bolts on the tops of all our doors so he won't escape at night. Cause that's what he tries to do. It's terrifying. So I come home Sunday and my hubby tells me that my son had a night terror on Saturday night. Here's the night terror.. He stood up, spread his arms out like Jesus, lifted his head, then his eyes rolled into the back of his head and then he began to speak another language... My hubby stepped towards him and my son looked through him and said you're not the right mom, you're the other mom, then he fell to the ground in a fetal position. My hubby comforted him but my son shied away and my hubby had to get him and hold him and take him to bed.
That's beyond scary to me. So I anointed oil and blessed my house. And my son hadn't had a night terror since. Sure it worries me that evil is lurking but I have to hand my worry to God!!!

And then my son accepted God! He told me he wanted to selfless like me. Now that's awesome!! There's my story guys. I love you all so much. Evil is out there and it wants to devour us. Even our precious children.. I just see this light I've never seen before and it's magical. I mean .. God gave us a handbook .. Love it.. So powerful ..

I am not of this world anymore
I am a child of God
I am living for the right reasons
My faith has been fully restored

My example is how I'll live
My love is what I'll give
A helping hand in time of need
To lend a shoulder in time of grief

My brain injury did not kill me
It made me ten times stronger
I'm like Wonder Woman flying high
Smile on my face, can't you see

Be kind, respect, love, don't hate
In the end we will know our fate

-nat the blue eyed cat

Farewell my friends .. I love you

I may seem crazy .. I may seem bonkers .. But let me tell you a secret .. All the best people are mad my dear

Sorry for any grammar errors or spelling errors!!! I'm on my phone !! It's tiny! It's late I can't see !!! Hahahahahaha!!!! Mwhahahahha!!!! It's so beautiful out in Mississippi tonight!!!! I'll stay on here for awhil and if you want to message me and catch my email I'll be glad to give it!!!!
love y'all!!!'!! Xoxoxoxo

Read revelation ... Quite interesting

We are all one
I am you
As you are me
I am the air I breath
edit on 22-8-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Everyone wave goodbye to the book burner.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Fare thee well
O faithful one .

If you get a chance ....

Bushby - The Secret in the Bible - The Great Pyramid,
Its Missing Capstone and the Supernatural Origin of Scripture (3rd Edition)(2011)

edit on 22-8-2016 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

You will be missed!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I feel sorry for your son...truly. No wonder he has night terrors.

You are filling his head with all sorts of nonsense.

Had to be said....

Midicon.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story and poem sister!

God is so much more than devils could ever be or offer, strong ppl will learn this, weak ppl will pend on devils seductions and they are many in this world.

Time will come when they devils will get exposed so that we will see whom are our true brothers and sisters and whom traded their strenght for weakness.

Keep that smile on and make others smile

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Feel sorry for your self rather since you dont even have understanding what is going on with their lifes yet you jump on to accuse her for filling her childs head with nonsense. It is not excuse for that kinda of blame game if they believe in God and have had experiences and test of spirit.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Ummm...be well my friend...In all that you do...

I think we all need a respite from this place every now and again...I've taken a few vacays from here myself...

Love back atcha Nat...

YOuSir

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Fair well and hope your son has no more nightmare's.

Remember faith doesn't come from page's only within ones self.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
Feel sorry for your self rather since you dont even have understanding what is going on with their lifes yet you jump on to accuse her for filling her childs head with nonsense. It is not excuse for that kinda of blame game if they believe in God and have had experiences and test of spirit.

We have to be careful what we fill our children's heads with. Go read the OP again. As a matter of fact I held back in my comment. I am not accusing her, I am telling her, perhaps those closest to her should be doing the same.
'' Test of spirit '' don't make me laugh. There is no excuse for not speaking up when the welfare of a child is involved. Hey, next thing you know she'll be moving on from book burning and performing an exorcism.

For understanding...I only have to look at the OP's posting history.
edit on 22-8-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sad to see you leave, and I will miss reading your writings a lot, but I am happy for you!

All the best Nat

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
natalia

One of my oldest and dearest friends on this board..So sad to see you go..touched the lives of so many here in a positive way. I hope you find the answers you seek and have the support of your family/the people close to you to help guide you..

Much love..keep you in my thoughts,
blend57

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

She tells me about it. And then leaves. Then my lil sis tells me there's a demon book upstairs that belongs to our step sis!! I tell her go get it!! She skins through it. First thing she reads is if fairies. Then the very next page she turns to is of the demon dog. The black dog of hell. He searches for pregnant woman and wants their soul for the hell King. This is what Christian lore says in this book we found no joke.. So we burn then book.

That's not "Christian lore".

listverse.com...

Origin: Sumerian and Mesopotamian mythology
Also known as: DimmeLamashtu
- is a heinous, terrifying, demoness. She is said to menace women throughout and after the end of their pregnancies. She is routinely said to kidnap infants while they’re breastfeeding; she would suck their blood, and chew on their bones. Add to that the fact that her other hobbies included: Infesting rivers and lakes, killing crops and other plants, sucking the blood of men, creating sleep-disturbances, spreading diseases and illnesses, and bringing nightmares.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that story. Yes, the worst has happened. Evil people have taken over the world. Its funny how awful its supposed to be if Nazis were to take over. Ummm, they did. I always imagined how terrible it would be for the world to be taken over by evil people. Eventually I realized that already happened.

We don't have the freedom to garden using the plants of our choice. We don't have the freedom to raise (or own) animals where most of us live. We don't have the freedom to garden using the methods of our own choice. We don't have the freedom to cook the animals using a fire. We don't have the freedom to tailor clothes for our friends in exchange for money. We don't have the freedom to build a house on land we buy. We don't have the freedom of speech. We don't have the freedom of press. We DO have many forms of mandatory speech.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Good bye! Enjoy your new travels. You will be missed. I am the Walrus coo coo cuckachoo!

Peace

KD

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I will do no such thing as an exercism on my child. He is a child of God as I am now too. I love you guys so much. Spread peace and prosper .. cindylivingstoneministries.wordpress.com...

I'm logging out for the last time now.. I will be called crazy.. I will lose friends .. But I don't care. I love myself and my family and God. The end is near. Be prepared.. Much peace

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Hello. I'm nat the blue eyed cat. My son had night terrors since he was 2. Ever since we moved into this house. I wasn't always a believer sir or ma'am. Night terrors are real. You can look them up very easily. We went to doctors about them and they told us that he would grow out of them. But he did not. Since I have blessed this house and I used some sage to cleanse and me and my husband pray over my sons dreams every night. He has not had a night terror. Since my last post on here my son has been to neurologist and had a cat scan done which turned out fine.
He is scheduled for a sleep study next month. I may be a lunatic for my book burnings and beliefs ... But I'm not gonna harm my baby .. He's my previous boy.. My only one.. He can't even eat any processed food .. He's allergic to all that crap.. He is a sensitive kid.. He's kind hearted and loving and I've told him of all religions and that he can choose not to believe if he wants to ... I get it .. Parents influence their kids.. I'm not doing anything bad though, I'm doing everything out of love and I'm loving my kid. He's a smart kid. He knows there's other gods too and oh boy .. How about this.. He's an old soul.. He watches ancient aliens the show and loves it.. And me putting this story on this short story forum I figured ... Ya know I don't know what I figured.. I thought I was done with Ats but I actually think Ats is done with me..

Ya know I know this is completely off topic ... But I was watching bill hicks tonight ... I wish more folks would wake up and realize that the government has more hold on us than we realize.. We are free to do what they tell us .. And the tv and phone screens keep us asleep ...

Ps we are all one

I still have friends who don't believe like me and it's fine and one friend actually gave me some books to read and they are fascinating , I do like to expand my knowledge.. Just because I burn one freaking book(which it wasn't only copy of book like 1000's of years ago) you all give a bunch of stars to the guy who called me the book burner .. Which is fine.. I did burn it, I get it, It reminds me of an episode of black mirror ..

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

Thanks for sharing that story. Yes, the worst has happened. Evil people have taken over the world. Its funny how awful its supposed to be if Nazis were to take over. Ummm, they did. I always imagined how terrible it would be for the world to be taken over by evil people. Eventually I realized that already happened.

We don't have the freedom to garden using the plants of our choice. We don't have the freedom to raise (or own) animals where most of us live. We don't have the freedom to garden using the methods of our own choice. We don't have the freedom to cook the animals using a fire. We don't have the freedom to tailor clothes for our friends in exchange for money. We don't have the freedom to build a house on land we buy. We don't have the freedom of speech. We don't have the freedom of press. We DO have many forms of mandatory speech.

Yes!! We are free to do what they tell us!! The native Americans are being messed with again and treaties broken .. Our government is big and bad ..
I want to move away and live in the wild like John the Baptist .. I've thought about a commune
or make my house one .. I have huge yard .. We are asleep.. Not all of us.. Not one with nature anymore .. Of course some are one .. I bid you peace and love sir or ma'am

I know a lot of folks are awake and I'm glad for that ... Ugh I hate I got back on here but I felt I needed to to clear some things up .. There's lotsa evil but I seriously have the power of prayer now..

Peace to ya

edit on 10-11-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ismikes
Everyone wave goodbye to the book burner.

One book.. Have I burned .. It was a book about demons .. And fairies and other mythical creatures... It was not the only copy, there are more copies of this book. I felt it needed to be burnt. I don't feel bad about it. I find it humorous that instead of addressing my story or poem, you just call me a name. Yea I get it, it's a name that fits cause I actually burned a book. But ehh .. You got a ton of stars from faceless people .. I'm in an episode of black mirror ..

I was very upset when I learned first edition books of knowledge were burnt to heat pools of water and were burnt just to be burnt ..

I'm sorry if I offended you ..

edit on 10-11-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've been thinking of a break also, it has become a news site more than anything else now, too much bitchin in the kitchen, i'm scared to leave though, cause i may not come back.

Godspeed !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join