It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cat Burgler" Scaled The Wall Of The Ecuadorian Embassy In London; Target Julian Assange?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Interesting, now we have confirmation of "someone" trying to penetrate the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Assange is holed up. I highly doubt this is your average criminal trying to score some jewelry

Feel free to add more information as it becomes available.

twitter.com...

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 27m27 minutes ago

Male intruder at 2.47am climbed this wall of the Ecuadorian embassy in London where Assange has asylum

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 2h2 hours ago

19 mins ago at 2:47am an unknown man scaled the side wall+window of the Ecuadorian embassy in London; fled after being caught by security.

edit on 21-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The hitman got caught! Any chance they will release any surveillance footage of him??

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Probably some ultra high tech means of assasination too...

poison, remotely controlled mosquito?

couple of listening devices to plant?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It must be the fabled Heart attack gun.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is like the Bourne movies, only real life.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Does Julian have a cat that needs burglaring ?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Probably just a random that wanted to meet assange.

I want to believe in a world where professional hitmans don't get caught climbing the wall

edit on 21-8-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If Assange indeed has an October surprise with evidence strong enough to get the Infallible Queen indicted then he better raise his life insurance...

Crossing President Obama or Bush is bad but they aren't as "murdery" as The Clintons...really, is anyone of consequential power in history so predisposed to killing...
They've passed Henry VII territory and are smack dab into John Wayne Gacy land...he was a democratic luminary, rapist and murderer so the parallel makes sense...well, maybe Mao is a more apt comparison as Hillary seems to share so many of his ruling sensibilities...you know, bribe or kill...

Good luck on staying alive Mr Assange...the Infallible Queen will have your head....

-Christosterone
edit on 21-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I would think that if this was a hitman, Assange has probably set up a dead man's switch long ago.

Even if they get to Assange:

1. Certain elite entities will be immediately suspect.
2. He most likely has accounted for this and has probably set up a network of people to leak certain docs should he get snuffed.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

To take that to a conspiracy level for fun.

How about he has posted the news of an invader to put into the minds of the people the idea of assasination. Then he will fake his own assassination, he will now be safe and presumed dead, credit will be given to the Clintons, the deadswitch is activated, damning emails come out and are now backed by the the publicity of his death.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I think this was a "hit" ..uncompleted, the intruder did escape so maybe only semi-pro.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Without pointing fingers at any parties or insinuating any motives, if the suspect did have certain government ties or happens to be a operator, their "handler" is very desperate. I am given to understand that embassies are like churches to operators. About as sacred to them as the Sunday Truce is for many traditional gangsters. If they're willing to violate the sanctity of embassies...

On the other hand, until we know more it could've just as easily been a lone crazy person trespassing.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

A real pro would get a job in the embassy so it does not have to climb the fence.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Oh, so it's cat burglar now? Pretty sure anyone scaling a sovereign government building would be immediately classified as a terrorist until deemed otherwise so the authorities in this instance have just said it was the silly pink panther, not a terrorist.

They cannot be terrorists if they are paid by the government to do government dirty work - if they get caught and flee - they're 'burglars'.

Seems legit.....hold on a moment, my BS detector is starting to spark and smoke.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

To take that to a conspiracy level for fun.

How about he has posted the news of an invader to put into the minds of the people the idea of assasination. Then he will fake his own assassination, he will now be safe and presumed dead, credit will be given to the Clintons, the deadswitch is activated, damning emails come out and are now backed by the the publicity of his death.

Not bad...

Touché, sir.

edit: Also though, didn't Snowden just do that? People all over the internet including here on ATS thought he was dead and nothing got released.

Or did it?

edit on 8/21/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Or did it?

Dun, Dun, Duuuun...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Lol, what if they caught the burglar after one of them urban ninja free running chases and big fight, pulled up the balaklava and.............

It's Hillary!!! OMG!!!

I might reconsider my vote.

lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Haha..Thats why Hillary has appeared to be so Ill lately...She is running night op assassinations on her enemies.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Eerie timing given that Assange's human rights lawyer just died in a "suicide"

He's got a target on his back and it looks like Clinton is looking to pay up

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

His lawyer got 'suicided' back in April.

Apparently nobody here on ATS caught on to that when it happened, including myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join