It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Bolduan Of CNN Starts To Cry Detailing Story Of Bloodied Syrian Child Omran Daqneesh

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The heartbreaking image of a five-year-old Syrian boy sitting bloodied and alone in the back of an ambulance has shocked the world.
When US broadcaster Kate Bolduan shared the shocking footage (above), she reflected the emotions of millions of people as she fought back tears as she told his story on CNN.

Bolduan, a respected reporter, told viewers about Omran Daqneesh, and how his life in the Syrian capital of Aleppo amid a brutal civil war is unimaginably different from that enjoyed by most American children.

Covered head to toe in dust, Omran looks bewildered. An open wound on his forehead covers half his face in blood, the result of an airstrike that demolished his family’s home.

Kate Bolduan Of CNN Starts To Cry Detailing Story Of Bloodied Syrian Child Omran Daqneesh

i dont know if we can call this breaking news or not because it almost happens every day in Syria

imagine sleeping in your house and waking up on the sound of a bomb destroying your house , the look on this kids face will break your heart.

i do believe in judgment day and at that day i will ask for popcorn or what ever and sit back and watch who ever caused this gets torchered and burned hundreds or thousands of times

Warning: This article contains images some may find distressing

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

That poor boy, that will bring tears to anyone's eyes. It's disgusting what's going on over there right now.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ah! Poor little bimbo talking head turning on the waterworks for impact!

Maybe she should look at the role of her own government in fomenting this (un)civil war in the first place and it's goal of "regime change" whatever the cost in human lives and suffering. Maybe she should also shed a tear for the Yemenite people, on the receiving end of American bombs, dropped from American supplied aircraft flown by American trained pilots hitting mainly civilian targets, because the people ousted the oppressive American puppet leader!
Or maybe shed a tear too for the countless others around the world on the receiving end of democracy bombs and peace missiles?

Yes, it's a brutal image and who wouldn't have some sympathy for this poor little fellow, but it must not be used for propaganda purposes, as it appears it is being used for right now. People need to see through it and ask why? Unfortunately, many will then accept the government approved, MSM provided, excuses rather than dig deeper and look at our own involvement in what has led to this poor little boy being in this awful position.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Never waste a good tragedy.
Thousands have died in the last few years alone but she sheds a tear on cue.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Lets vote for one of the architects of the Syrian mess to continue the anonymous slaughter from the sky.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Very sad. It seems some adults of this planet forget or just don't care to realize this planets main resources are intelligent youth who like little "time Masons" build the future... This is the traumatizing effect upon many youth in the various war torn regions. From 3rd world fail zones to 1st world ghettos. Adults-Elders constricting the future of the upcoming youth...
If only they could have their own planet to learn and be guided as to prevent species self hatred from brewing and species failures. Given best technologies with maybe virtual A.I. assistance to teach them how to use said technologies. With memory databases of what species failure causes, 1 thinks the outcome would be Astonishing...

edit on 8/19/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I cried with her. Before I became a mother, this would have just angered me. Now that I'm a mother, this horrifies me. I look at babies and children so differently now... They are fragile, they are innocent, they need love, and guidance, and good examples. Look at the examples the children in Syria are getting

I can't take it
I feel useless to their situation.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

In all fairness Clinton wanted to send our kids to kill Syrian kids in support of Obummer. Not just air strikes.....

She settled for sending weapons and money to ISIS and Alqueda before them against the wishes of the American public and our congress.

She still wants to send our kids to kill Syrian kids.....she is a Hawk, remember that.

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah this is really bad but I smell a rat here. We just had them debating this very same photo on our main talk staion Radio 2 Jeremy Vine hosting it. Photos like that kid in Greece or mass graves in Bosnia etc. WMD in Arabia. They are preparing us for something and it can only be one thing. Bombs away!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: stosh64

In all fairness Clinton wanted to send our kids to kill Syrian kids in support of Obummer. She settled for sending weapons and money to ISIS and Alqueda before them against tge wishes of the American public and our congress.

She still wants to send our kids to kill Syrian kids.....she is a Hawk, remember that.

Be real dubya sent them originally. Place politics aside and look at the entire species as you...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes and she is no different. Obumer too, same school of thought.

A war monger out to spend our arsenal so we have to spend money on new bombs and troops.

I count our soldiers as they do, no different than a bomb. A thing with a price tag.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Yeah this is really bad but I smell a rat here. We just had them debating this very same photo on our main talk staion Radio 2 Jeremy Vine hosting it. Photos like that kid in Greece or mass graves in Bosnia etc. WMD in Arabia. They are preparing us for something and it can only be one thing. Bombs away!

Yes because children dont die in this world, people dont kill eachother,there are no wars,no poverty,no evil

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yes and she is no different. Obumer too, same school of thought.

A war monger out to spend our arsenal so we have to spend money on new bombs and troops.

I count our soldiers as they do, no different than a bomb. A thing with a price tag.

What is your alternative?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I have a feeling that investor's in CNN are crying right now looking at their ratings,I wouldn't believe CNN if their reporters tongues were notorized

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Dont go, stop sending weapons, stop making war for profit.

Have the balls to live in a world you dont fully control.

Be that good that you can still turn a profit without being a scum bag.

Not like this crap helps our empire. It is seeding our downfall.

Temporal minds pulling at strings only their ego tells them are within their undersranding and control.

Make us energy independant. Screw over the FEW big businesses and asshats for the needs of our MANY generations to come.

Save our empire from the little princes.

Put the strongest, wisest, most talented and MOST NOBLE in charge.

EDIT:
Sorry for the delay in editing, ....subway

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Dont go, stop sending weapons, stop making war for profit.

1 APOLLOS, tadaman I meant leadership wise. You say the act this or that way would your alternative do better?
And who would that be?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And they took the babies out of the incubators... Propaganda photo op. Tragic if true, but I know the media fabricates stories and tells lies about things to ever trust anything they show or tell me.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Money gets made from wars usually, from drug to mafia to political and religious. So many may seek peace but if the unknown financial benefactors remain? SO SHALL THE WARS. Sadly...

halliburton for example

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Yes because children dont die in this world, people dont kill eachother,there are no wars,no poverty,no evil

The whole mess in Syria has been helped along by certain western nations (my own included) sending weapons to terrorists/mercenaries/Chechens in order to topple the government. I don't take things too seriously when this is considered. Terrible for this child and all the other victims of our seriously misguided foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
People should be aware they are being media manipulated one more time by the ongoing campaign to incite that "Something must be done" for the children, and the "Humanity".

Charities do it by showing abused and neglected pets and starving children (on TV). Its a sell, the warmongers that want to further bomb the place have begun to ratchet up the miasma in Syria as justification for another "Humanitarian Intervention" after the elections, just like all the other invasions in ME countries before it.

The tragedy is we caused the problem in the first place so we can then rush in and fix it. Look at Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan, yah we 'fixed' those places real good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join