It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Cop Declares War On BLM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So what do you think?
Not very articulate. Too many beers perhaps?

What's sparking is just what TIP (those in power) wanted. Thanks in part to what I believe was a movement ( BLM) that started out with good intentions but was ultimately a victim of TIP pushing a racial narrative to go along with pushing the emotional response buttons of those who've feel they've been oppressed and targeted. Soros is lounging back bragging to the elites right now.

My advice - Don't get sucked in to the hoopla. Realize what's happening and come together as a people (one race) and turn our attention to the real enemy. You know who know who...TIP (my personal moniker).

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
LOL

Obviously a staged and scripted video.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Guns and alcohol don't mix.

Isn't this called the 'Bubba effect'?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A war on BLM is a war on George Soros, or doesn't that count when he wants a war against what he funds?

.....wait, now I'm confused. :p

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Drunk Rambo. I laugh my ass of every time I see one these Tacticool guys dressed up in camo and full kit, like they're going in to battle.
Tell me, when and where are they ever gonna to use all that? SHTF?
SHTF years ago. It's just taking a while for the Splat.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Ya know what I take away from this? That's a really nice AR and it's depressing that some drunk and or brain damaged? Supposed Ex-cop has it and not me. Advocating shooting people in the back? Really? Don't get me wrong, looting is NOT cool but come on, the only time you should shoot someone in the back is if they are trying to kill an innocent. A thief should be punished by the law, not by a 2.23. I'm just thinking of how much fun it would be to unload that beast of a rifle on some unsuspecting Soda cans, water jugs and large fruit. LoL
edit on 17-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Technical difficulty

link   

This guy is a gem.... he certainly does sound like he's under the influence.

I love how he is in all his gear, making a YouTube video like a tough guy.
Way to go bud, now everyone knows you're serious *eye roll*

We need more unity in this country but everyone hates each other.

link   

I Hope he has Plenty of Ammo , I got a Feeling he is going to Need it .

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Was it good for you too?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Ya know what I take away from this? That's a really nice AR and it's depressing that some drunk and or brain damaged? Supposed Ex-cop has it and not me. Advocating shooting people in the back? Really? Don't get me wrong, looting is NOT cool but come on, the only time you should shoot someone in the back is if they are trying to kill an innocent. A thief should be punished by the law, not by a 2.23. I'm just thinking of how much fun it would be to unload that beast of a rifle on some unsuspecting Soda cans, water jugs and large fruit. LoL

Stuff animals are more fun! The bigger the better. Barney (the purple dinosaur) was actually the most hilarious! My hubby and best buddies had a BLAST! Lol.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have the feeling he won't need enough to load that clip even half way. Kind of hard to to hit moving targets through beer goggles.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I have the feeling he won't need enough to load that clip even half way. Kind of hard to to hit moving targets through beer goggles.

LOL , Word to My Mamma ?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

LoL!!! Oh Gods, Fricken BARNEY. "I love you, you love me" "time to eat some two two three's" hahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Indeed, WORD TO YO MOMMA!!! 🤘😂

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
At least he had the guts to express himself. But he will look back on that drunken rant someday and ask himself....why was I such a dip****?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

LoL!!! Oh Gods, Fricken BARNEY. "I love you, you love me" "time to eat some two two three's" hahahahahahaha

Not to derail...but made me laugh to remember...can't forget 'tickle me' Elmo! Lmao. Yes, we were drinking...but as parents we had enough! The torment we had to endure of these toys was extreme! The cool toys batteries would go dead in a few days, but these went on and on! It was unreal! Definitely, a conspiracy. They had to go.

Edit add: To make my post thread related...ahem...people need to realize that if you constantly repeat the same thing with no substance, no realistic solutions, others will become so annoyed that ...yes, they may want to shut you up to end the torment! If you want to resolve a issues don't keep repeating silly mantras, mix it up and speak about real solutions. If you become a tormentor, others will respond likewise.
edit on 8 17 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just noticed. Rambo has seriously poor training. Look at 3:24. He's got his finger ON the trigger.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So this guy advocates for shooting looters on site? Women and children as well?

I would think that a life is more valuable than a TV or other material item.

Anyway, I don't know if he is drunk. Seems to me like it's more of a Right Wing nut that may have a small speech impediment.

Also, he was a bit careless in how he handled that rifle. Like I have said many times, it is people like this that are a bigger threat to my 2nd amendment right than any Leftist group.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Holy CRAP, that video was HIGH-LARRY-US 👍👍👍

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Just noticed. Rambo has seriously poor training. Look at 3:24. He's got his finger ON the trigger.

That's correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join