It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Swiss Train attacker.. No name guess why ..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Here in Britain spooks teach journalism in universities. Also we have rooms full of sold out traitors who invent news stories. Uncover too much of that and you wind up suicided.That's why the media is a steaming pile.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The photo in the OP is of a man named Jamal Moore, he set fire to a Mosque in Houston December 2015.

He isn't the unnamed Swiss train attacker.

One more case of you can not believe what you read anymore.. Thanks

Yet we have people whom would make "life choices" reading this rubbish .......what a world

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Its not me that needs convincing....

Money can be used for good, sadly for the most part it is used for evil...(and i say that in a non christian kinda "we could all be better off" kind of a way)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The photo in the OP is of a man named Jamal Moore, he set fire to a Mosque in Houston December 2015.

Nice spotting Chad, did you recognise him from that case last year?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

good catch on that one....

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Just reverse image searched his mug.

Question everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

good lesson for me. It never even crossed my mind to doubt the picture. I was more focused on the lack of name...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

a reply to: gps777

Question everything.

You certainly are somewhat of an enigma

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

When people like you say this it's completely disingenuous. For one, white people are the majority in this country. Second, the mass shooters that do happen and are white are not Killing In The Name of Christianity or Jesus. They tend to be maniacs who have lost their minds. If you want to get down to it, many of them are Democrats and left-wingers.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

When people like you say this it's completely disingenuous. For one, white people are the majority in this country. Second, the mass shooters that do happen and are white are not Killing In The Name of Christianity or Jesus. They tend to be maniacs who have lost their minds. If you want to get down to it, many of them are Democrats and left-wingers.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Nah he is just mentally ill and a lone nut job, I think that disorder is catching TBH..

Welcome to Islam and the Radicals, almost sounds like a band??!!!......

Morons that are easily lead because someone has told them their book is better than all the others...

RA

He probably kept or grew up around cats...their parasites can drive you insane (fact).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You`ve got some good Kung fu, I`ll have a look into how to do a reverse image search.

Here`s one here if people are also interested..

www.tineye.com...

edit on 15-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: uncommitted

In the interests of equal opportunities, it's worth a link to mass murders in America and the fact that by a huge majority they are white and typically Christian...

www.globalresearch.ca...

I'd hate for you to feel left out.

Common uncommitted you`ll have to be a bit more committed than that, as I didn`t see where it states what you said and "typically Christian".

If Christ said to love your enemies and do good to those who persecutes you, your statement firstly cancels itself out.

Further though who do you think is going around killing robbing assaulting etc in the thousands daily on the streets? I`m pretty sure that would be those of non belief/Atheists, the many vastly opposing differences you seem to not understand between Islam and Christianity is that Islam commands the atrocities we have come to know all to well.

Mohamad was a thief a mass murderer a pedophile who slaughtered and raped those who took him in as a refugee, someone who wasn`t accepted through peaceful means and as he said he was made victorious through terror. To slay and be slain till all say their is no god but Allah and Mohamad is his messenger.

So for 1 you cannot call a person a Christian that goes around killing innocent people, that is completely unchristian. Yet Jihadists are Muslim. 2 your link doesn`t say they were Christian. 3 you have conveniently left out people of non belief commit most of the crimes on our streets on a daily basis, because those type of crimes are also unchristian.

Just so you don`t feel left out.

That's the thing, I don't feel left out. I just wanted you to relax and stop being so uptight thinking only people with brown skin and an Islamic faith (if indeed that is the case here, the photo is already shown to be dubious and skin colour/ethnicity don't prove what faith/non faith a person has). your posting that I'm responding to has no real logic to it, you might want to re-read. Interesting how my response got five stars very quickly though so I guess other people could see the point.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Picture of Swiss train attacker.. Sorry the article is in Hungarian so use a translator ... A picture is worth a thousand words and IMO no wonder they did not release his name !

Sure seems the whole multiculturalism thingy provides for many interesting stories, No?.

The OP shows the danger of Internet vigilantism though I am not claiming that is what the OP was going for..

All you need is someone to state something as fact in 4CHAN, Reddit, wherever and the ripple effect starts. Stating anything as fact based on a posting in a comment section is at best poor investigation, at least the disclaimer of "alleged " should have been in the title.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Look familiar?

abc13.com...

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Gary Nathaniel Moore, who investigators say also used the name "Jamal" Moore, now faces a charge of arson for setting fire to a southwest Houston mosque on Christmas day.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Picture of Swiss Train attacker.. No name guess why ..

Is the title more appropriate now?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Look familiar?

abc13.com...

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Gary Nathaniel Moore, who investigators say also used the name "Jamal" Moore, now faces a charge of arson for setting fire to a southwest Houston mosque on Christmas day.

Wow, that's creepy. Reminds me of the Pakistan school bombing that showed a few photos of kids who were killed. Only problem was they posted a pic of Noah Posner, the boy who was killed at Sandy Hook.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What I say is a fact, one you don't particularly like. That's your problem, not mine.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
originally posted by: uncommitted

That's the thing, I don't feel left out. I just wanted you to relax and stop being so uptight thinking only people with brown skin and an Islamic faith (if indeed that is the case here, the photo is already shown to be dubious and skin colour/ethnicity don't prove what faith/non faith a person has).

I am relaxed and not uptight.

But your implying I`m racist, Islam isn`t a race, while you yourself were in defence of the guy and switching this topic to make a false statement in blame toward Christianity. This guy who was in fact a Muslim and attended that Mosque for years before he did the arson attack on it.

Another fact is that Muslims kill Muslims 2/1 to non believers and through Islam non believers have been killed in the hundreds of millions, their women and wives raped or forced into conversion in a history spaning 1400 years.

Some Ex Muslims have become some of the best Christians I`ve ever had the pleasure to listen to. Still think I judge by something as silly as color?

With the description of the attack on the train and his appearance in the false news image, it would be easy to associate him with Islam.

your posting that I'm responding to has no real logic to it, you might want to re-read. Interesting how my response got five stars very quickly though so I guess other people could see the point.

Hey didn`t you know Christian bashing is all the rage and defending Islam as the religion of peace the MSM and western governments growing agenda same ole same ole.

I didn`t notice you got 5 stars quickly before it was revealed the photo was wrong, that`s what should be interesting and should be telling to you, not that your right because you weren`t, that even when a so called jihadists goes on a killing spree (that you didn`t discount what so ever because you were also oblivious with the rest of us) and if people talk out against Islam and its teachings, just make false claims against Christianity and you`ll "sound" right to others that also hate Christianity.

Sound about right?
edit on 15-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

My guess would be of Somali origin, he could also be north African or sub-Saharan African though he it is not his origin that matters but his belief system and the reason he and those like him are committing these crime's and of course that is Religion and Culture.
This I am afraid to say is only the beginning, it is not palatable to us but it is true there community's have grown exponentially at a higher rate then our own native people's here in europe AND they regard us as Kufirs (An insult based on a tribe of peacemakers led by a woman whom muhammad murdered called the Kufiri tribe) and Infidel's because unless you share not only there religion but there specific branch of there religion these fanatic's are intent upon killing us or enslaving us, intent upon taking over rule of our nations' and making certain that our descendant's become second class citizen's within them based upon there shariah law unless of course our kid's then become just like them and convert to the lie's of muhammad and his deluded follower's.

It is not pallatable to say but it is the undeniable truth as evidenced in Britain, France, Belgium, Sweden and now Germany that these community's are litterally fifth column breeding ground's for fanatical islamic radicalism, the argument that you can stop this radicalisation by pumping ever more and more money and resources into these community's (while depriving our own people) is also utterly nonsense, many of these radical's are actually convert's to that religion and other's had good job's and university education's but the politically correct gang with there veiled Secular idiology would have us focus only on those that come from deprived (yeah right deprived while the government's of our nations bend over backward's to ensure THERE right's at the expense of our own) background's while focusing public attention away from the well educated middle class life of half of these radical's.

It IS going to get bad, a lot worse than today and there WILL be a Huge war AND if these community's continue to grow we WILL lose it, they will come from Turkey and central Asia probably aided or at least abetted by Russia and even China and maybe also Via the Mediteranean from north Africa, Rome will be Sacked, many european capital's will fall and they will then storm across Europe in a tide of massacre's and genocide unhindered by the legacy of the Politically correct Secularist moron's whom have ruined our own cultures in favour of there Atheist elite and worker poor policy's (unhindered in there exploitation by true Leftist *the correct kind of look after your own first and help other's with what you have over not put them before your own* morality based on Christian value's which these Secularist really DO hate) as well as the very corrupt government's we have been idiotic and sheep like enough to continue to vote into power in Europe.

Scum like this man will continue to breed under the rim of the toilet that our society's have become until they explode and stink the place up very badly.

edit on 15-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join