It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random aviation photos

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Part of the last eleven Gamblers (21st Fighter Squadron) leaving Luke for Taiwan.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Red Flag 22-3, including the chrome F-35C from VFA-147, and the Thunderbirds departing Nellis.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Great Shots Zaphod !

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not my pic, just came across it.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I actually talked to the guy that put the sign up online one day. He said the Air Force and airport were not amused, but the crew laughed their ass off and took it with them as a souvenir.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It my have been posted here before then, I was just able to get into some old HDDs and had tons of aviation humor saved.

I think its hilarious, military humor is the best. I hope that sign is hanging on someone wall somewhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

It may have been, but I've seen it in a couple places online.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Think a 74 Camaro be worth a broken ass B1? :-P

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

really enjoyed those pictures Zap!

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
trainer crashed killed both

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: deepstar66

The instructor, 24-year-old 1st Lt. Scot Ames of the 50th Flying Training Squadron at Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi, was described as well-respected but inexperienced. Ames lost situational awareness on the final approach for landing and failed to take timely and necessary actions as a dangerous situation developed,” the investigator wrote.

The student, 25-year-old Capt. Renshi Uesaki of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, who had language difficulties, also “substantially contributed” to the crash when he became overwhelmed in air traffic and left the throttles idling for too long at 18 seconds.

www.airforcetimes.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

i keep watching the replay and it is honestly hard to see where it went off the rails

you could tell the instructor was getting more and more agitated and maybe nervous how his student was flying and i think it is when they banked left towards the airport where they lost it but i could be wrong.

it happened really fast and I'm sure by the time the instructor realized what was happening they were to low to eject

seems like something that could have been avoided, the student wasn't even that good of a flyer so who knows what was going on in the students mind.

still a sad day

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deepstar66

Watch just before the last turn. Watch the animation, you'll see the power drop off, and the altitude start decreasing. When they rolled out on that last turn, they were somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 feet and descending, while still a fair distance from the runway. You can tell they were way too far to make it with the altitude they were at. You see the power settings push up a little, but not enough.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Nothing happened today.

edit on 9-10-2022 by carbonwaste because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carbonwaste

a video from the start of SDI and the presenter is Philip Klaus the ufo debunker oddly enough

but shows all sorts of things and it really makes you wonder

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carbonwaste

newly released Mach 5 engine that WORKS and have an aircraft in production.

called QUATER HORSE

it can dash to Mach 5 but cant sustain it so they say.

scale this up and add 2 top 3 more power plants and we have a nice recon aircraft or fill a role as theater based prompt strikes on VIP targets

ohh it is a drone and takes off and lands by its self

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is One of my Favorites [snipped].............

edit on Wed Oct 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

first person eject from a Frogfoot(Ukrainian)

it sounds like he wasn't hit or getting shot at there are no visible missile trails or fire from a person who might have shot a manpad.

very interesting and glad they made it out OKAY

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72 >>

join