It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A cool tax trick used by the Clintons for their 2015 taxes.

They released their tax return for 2015 and claimed $1,042,000 in charity deductions.

Wholesome and heartwarming right?

Well it looks like all of it went to the Clinton Foundation "charity" !!!

The article says 96%, and that is true because $1 million went directly to their own charity.

The other $42,000 went to a charity named Desert Classic Charities.

And the story shows that Desert Classic Charities itself donated $700,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2015 !!!!

Talk about money funneling eh.

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation

Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill deducted $1,042,000 in charitable contributions last year — $1 million of which went to their own family non-profit, the Clinton Foundation.

Of that, they gave just over a million to charity. But the contributions can hardly be seen as altruistic, since the money flowed back to an entity they control.

The other $42,000 contribution was to Desert Classic Charities. That group hosts an annual PGA golf event. Doug Band, a Clinton Foundation adviser and Bill Clinton’s longtime assistant, was on the board of directors of that organization through 2014, according to its IRS filings.

Desert Classic Charities effectively returned that donation back into the Clinton orbit. Its 2015 tax filing shows that it contributed $700,000 to the Clinton Foundation for work on obesity programs. The group handed out $1.6 million in grants that whole year.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The evil and lack of morals just never ends from them does it?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And it's an old Clinton trick....

Hillary Clinton Releases Her Tax Returns

As for charitable donations, the Clintons gave just under $15 million over the eight-year period, which is 10.8 percent of their total income. The vast majority of that — about $14.8 million — went through the Clinton Family Foundation, the vehicle the Clintons frequently use to make personal donations, and another $57,000 went to the Clinton Global Initiative. The Clintons' other donations were to the Nelson Mandela Foundation ($60,000), Humana Challenge ($46,000), the First Methodist United Church ($20,000), Exploring the Arts ($4,100), St. Stephen's Armenian Apostolic Church ($2,500) and the Hot Springs Class of '64, Bill Clinton's high school graduating class in Arkansas ($200).

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is there something illegal about that?

If I had my own charity organization where I knew what causes the money donated to it was being used for, I would donate my own money to that charity as well.

This seems very desperate.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is this illegal? Can an individual not donate to their own charity? Where exactly is the problem; or did you only wish to shine light on the Clinton's altruism?

I'm actually surprised they donated any money to other charities; if it were me, then ALL of my charitable contributions would go to my own foundation.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

If I had my own charity organization where I knew what causes the money donated to it was being used for, I would donate my own money to that charity as well.

This seems very desperate.

Who said it is illegal?

What are you so worried about?

Are you upset that many voters will see this tactic in a negative way?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If Trump can just calm down and focus on this Hillary Clinton self-enrichment money laundering scheme, it will hit the top of the news. That is INCREDIBLY selfish and crazy of her and Bill!

What will be their excuse? Probably, "Screw you. It's legal!"

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I've seen numbers bounced around, but didn't the Clinton Foundation only give out @4% in charitable donations in 2015?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've seen numbers bounced around, but didn't the Clinton Foundation only give out @4% in charitable donations in 2015?

Something like that I think.

Voters need to know.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Maybe a lot of Trump voters will see it negatively...just something for them to try to grasp onto. Something for them to point to and say "Oh look...look over there....Clinton donated money to a charity that her husband started. Yes, look over there, and not at the train wreck Donald Trump".

I don't see anything negative about this.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is just as illegal as trumps business practices.

+38 more 
link   
a reply to: kruphix

There are many things illegal about a Slush Fund...

+6 more 
link   

I think many Hillary semi-supporters will see this as negative because it suggests corruption.

It all adds up doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Somebody has to pay Chelsea's outrageous salary at the foundation.

It's not cheap living like a billionaire in NYC and rubbing elbows with the Trumps.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No, there is nothing illegal about it.

In fact, Trump does the same thing with his charity.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

LOL....ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No they won't, they still shrug off the emails, the lies in front of congress, the "short circuits", Benghazi, money missing from the state dept, the Clinton foundations circle jerk with foreign govts, the Clinton foundation robbing Haiti blind, and all the other things the crook has done.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This is just as illegal as trumps business practices.

Trump is just brash and naïve. Hillary is downright slimy, and more deceptive than Satan. He's probably envious of her.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'd love for some investigative journalist to go down to Haiti and see how all that money that was donated to the Clinton Foundation for relief after their devastating earthquake is coming along. I'm sure they actually have some buildings rebuilt now, after all it's been several years... more at the link.

A Deep Dive into How the Clinton Foundation Operates Illegally and in Haiti State, federal, and foreign laws bar public charities from being run for private gain in interstate commerce—which means, by using the mail, telephones or the internet.

The Clinton Foundation’s complex operations (it is not just one entity but a web of them) do not comply with this requirement. Nor does the Clinton Foundation ever seem to have submitted its financial records to an independent, properly certified audit by a qualified accounting firm. Overall I consider the Clinton Foundation to be a charity fraud network. I base this conclusion on my review of extensive data about its operations including the activities of the Clinton family and their friends in Haiti, a nation that has suffered many disasters, both natural and manmade. What possesses powerful, wealthy, and educated persons to prey on the most desperately poor humans on earth as they posture as "philanthropists”? And why has there been no government oversight?

charlesortel.com

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is a lot more going on with this foundation. My theory is that everyone in D.C. knows about how it operates but nothing can be done about it. There is no political willpower to do it and that is because both parties are doing this sort of stuff. They don't care. Comey was very careful what he said about it which was I know Nothing! Yeah, you better know nothing unless you want to wind up with rape charges or worse against you. It's a real deal criminal enterprise, probably one of the most powerful of all time. Russia and the Chinese are doing the same stuff. We use to have it under control somewhat but those days are over with. The leaks are really the only thing that gives us a small peak at some of it but now they know not to use email so that is officially over with.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join