It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Support an Investigation of Richard Gage and Judy Wood ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The 911 conspiracy seems to swirl around a few people claiming to know something the rest of the world doesn't.
With out these few people the conspiracy would fall flat on it's IP address.

The conspiracy believers want a new investigation of 911 by independent people/group.
Well after 15 years that's just not going to happen.

But what if we call for an investigation of the most popular conspiracy pushers?
Steven Jones
Richard Gage
Judy Wood
Two of these were removed form their jobs as professors.
The third couldn't get a job designing dog houses.

What if we put them on the stand with experts grilling them?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I know..why don't we call for an investigation of the people calling for an investigation of the people calling for an investigation....?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Because the conspiracy would be over.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How would that even work.

To me this idea is pretty stupid, I just don't see the point.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I would welcome any additional independent investigation surrounding 9/11. There was just too many conflicting statements by witnesses, closed hearings, confidential documents, physical impossibilities and the quick destruction and lack of evidence surrounding the events of 9/11. For one of the worst attacks on American Soil since Pearl Harbor, our government spent 15 million dollars on it's investigation as comparted to 80 million on the Whitewater and Lewinsky scandal! The debris of 9/11 was also quickly removed. No legitimate investigation would have removed evidence from a crime scene so quickly.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
High jacked airliners rammed into buildings causing them to collapse, end of investigation.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sure lets do that, but first declassify every document related to it 911. Even the ones they are currently conveniently leaving out of the picture. Whelp...can't do that, might show some of the people pushing the dumbest/absurd theories were hired to do that by the CIA. How about the docs on the Israelis/Mossad? Nah, "look here this page says it's the Saudis"

Shiny object.

Two of these were removed form their jobs as professors.
The third couldn't get a job designing dog houses.

Careers destroyed and you want to keep going after them. Hmm. They might actually be on to something.

edit on 12-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not sure how character assassination invalidates any of their arguments but I would love to see this.

NIST + FEMA vs. Gage and his team.

Because there was no actual investigation.

NIST and FEMA simply tried to reverse engineer explanations based on pre-determined conclusions.

$ELLING OUT THE INVESTIGATION.

Did they throw away the locked doors from the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire? Did they throw away the gas can used at the Happyland Social Club Fire? Did they cast aside the pressure-regulating valves at the Meridian Plaza Fire? Of course not. But essentially, that's what they're doing at the World Trade Center.

No. Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the "official investigation" blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure.

Except for the marginal benefit obtained from a three-day, visual walk-through of evidence sites conducted by ASCE investigation committee members-described by one close source as a "tourist trip"-no one's checking the evidence for anything.

edit on 12-8-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There needs to be investigations into any of the bigshots that push the No planer crap; investigations into them being .gov/.mil COINTELPRO shills.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

High jacked airliners rammed into buildings causing them to collapse, end of investigation.
a reply to: Bluntone22

The foundation of the building wasn't compromised if that was the case. There were at least 70 floors below the impact floor that created way too much resistance for the building to collapse at such a speed and into its own footprint. Sure the amount of kinetic energy of the upper floors collapsing could cause some floors to collapse but not the entire structure. If you really want to believe it was the result of the planes hitting the building, why did a 3rd building, (building 7) which wasn't hit by any plane collapse in the same manner? There are numerous videos on the internet that show steel buildings on fire for days and they never collapsed. The collapse of building 7 alone warrants an investigation.

It's a statistically and a physically improbability that three steel buildings could coincidentally collapse in exactly the same manner. Not to mention two collapsing in less than 1 hour after they were hit. Steel building have never collapsed due to fire. If they did, surely not within 1 hour after being set on fire.

edit on 12-8-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Steel building have never collapsed due to fire. If they did, surely not within 1 hour after being set on fire.

Same arguments over and over.
Arguments pushed by Gage and his ilk.

But if an independent investigation showed that Gage was wrong and only in it for the pay check, where would the truth community rally?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: WeRpeons

Steel building have never collapsed due to fire. If they did, surely not within 1 hour after being set on fire.

Same arguments over and over.
Arguments pushed by Gage and his ilk.

But if an independent investigation showed that Gage was wrong and only in it for the pay check, where would the truth community rally?

It is a pointless exercise. When the investigation shows anything but a grand conspiracy, the board of investigators would be accused of bias, the report publishers would be called liars, and demands for a new investigation would be voiced by the conspiracists that are gullible enough to believe Gage, Wood, Jones, et al.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

as a believer it was an inside job and an admirer of Judy wood and her work I would say no because it would only serve to harm the cause. I am aware of Judy woods work and I have seen her pictures of the toasted cars etc. I also happen to think that she is right.

Unless something credible emerges that puts a whole new complexion on judy woods's work and 911 itself then the reason her work has not been acknowledged remains an ego issue with Richard Cage. He may well believe the movement cannot afford two explanations of how the towers come down and nor can it afford to admit that it has put a lot of the weight for the explanation on something that is barley relevant.

At the end of the day all that is necessary is to know that the towers were demolished and that the planes had little to do with the towers falling down. The planes and the towers were two components of a theatrical composition to float the plan for a the new century.

The technicalities of how it was all designed and carried out are somewhat less relevant within the context of history.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

At the end of the day all that is necessary is to know that the towers were demolished and that the planes had little to do with the towers falling down. The planes and the towers were two components of a theatrical composition to float the plan for a the new century.

The technicalities of how it was all designed and carried out are somewhat less relevant within the context of history.

What you are saying is that you firmly believe that the towers were somehow demolished and the details of how it was done are not that important. As you may have heard, "the devil is in the details" and the "how it was done" is a necessary component of the conspiracy. If all you have is trust in magic Judy beams, then you really don't know that the towers fell in any way other than being hit by airplanes and burning.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

What you are saying is that you firmly believe that the towers were somehow demolished and the details of how it was done are not that important. As you may have heard, "the devil is in the details" and the "how it was done" is a necessary component of the conspiracy. If all you have is trust in magic Judy beams, then you really don't know that the towers fell in any way other than being hit by airplanes and burning.

Very convoluted the logic there. Dunno how you arrive at that conclusion I dont know and it dont matter much either.

Just to explain a little more, I reckon the towers were demolished whether by thermite as Richard Cage claims or by the method Judy woods claims either way they were demolished as in demolition and not as a result of any fire or by any planes crashing into the towers. Exactly how it was demolished is purely academic.

For what its worth I think Judy woods is right but in the more time goes by less it matters one way or other. What you have failed to explain is why you are so passionate that Judy Woods is right. why does it matter and what difference it makes.

dont bother explaining it to me cos I'm not interested.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Very convoluted the logic there. Dunno how you arrive at that conclusion I dont know and it dont matter much either.

Just to explain a little more, I reckon the towers were demolished whether by thermite as Richard Cage claims or by the method Judy woods claims either way they were demolished as in demolition and not as a result of any fire or by any planes crashing into the towers. Exactly how it was demolished is purely academic.

For what its worth I think Judy woods is right but in the more time goes by less it matters one way or other. What you have failed to explain is why you are so passionate that Judy Woods is right. why does it matter and what difference it makes.

dont bother explaining it to me cos I'm not interested.

Your response is less than coherent. Of course you don't want to hear anything different because you are lost in your own beliefs, which have nothing to do with reality. You are a fine example of the logical thinking of the Truthers. Keep on posting.

ETA: It is Richard Gage, not Cage. In any case, all of your heroes are technical idiots who cannot support any of their theories.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But what if we call for an investigation of the most popular conspiracy pushers?

When doing a white wash. The last thing they want to do is bring attention to their crime. Especially in mainstream media.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

we did it to ourselves via Saudi intelligence

end of investigation.

and no amount of time will erase that.

It was honorless, and hurt our country in all ways.

It was done by a set of dynastic families in control of the deep state, which are the greatest threat to the continuity of government....not an asset.

So what ever.

Lets all just pretend as our empire is set abalze in years to come thanks to this.

At least money was made and power was secured....for a while.

edit on 8 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Why isn't David Ray Griffin on your list?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Elbereth

Added.

Funny how so few people can stir up such a stink on nothing more than conjecture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join