It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart’s Original Big Gov Editor Mike Flynn - Another Unexplained Unexpected Death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mike Flynn died unexpectedly in June, at the age of 48
Following Andrew Brietbart, and Chip Gerdes from Breitbart News
....And Then There Were Three

His last Tweet

twitter.com...

His Last Article

Clinton Cash: Bill, Hillary Created Their Own Chinese Foundation In 2014
www.breitbart.com...

Less than 24 hours later Flynn died. June 23rd, but still no update on a
cause of death, understandably the family wants privacy.

www.breitbart.com...

Breitbart News announced the death of Mike Flynn, one of their founding editors late Thursday night. The cause of his death is not being released at this point. He was reportedly 48. He is survived by his wife, Holly, and a daughter, Riley Flynn, from a previous marriage. Coworkers and friends are in shock. The family is asking for privacy. dailycaller.com...

Wiki updated August 7th, still shows death as unexpected with unknown cause.

Flynn worked for the American Legislative Exchange Council. He was a lobbyist and worked for the Reason Foundation.[5] Flynn had testified numerous times before the U.S. Congress and dozens of state legislatures. His research has been cited by publications such as the The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.[6] Flynn died unexpectedly on June 23, 2016. [7]
Wikipedia

Yes, this happened over a month ago and has gone unexplained,
under the radar. I searched and could not find this on ATS.

If we are counting, that is another unexpected, unexplained death
in a series...

I am left wondering, truly wondering at this point.

edit on 8-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sometimes people just die, sometimes the story could be someone, hanged himself, watching some xxx while.. You know high on whatever..

We as monkeys do some weird stuff sometimes and sometimes our mind and body aint friends

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
These Clinton connected deaths are just too numerous.

Not coincidences.

Very dangerous people.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Uhhh...

What?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

David Carradine

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Of course we all know that Hillary would remain completely impartial when international relations are involved in any presidential decisions.

The Foundations financial interests will not be considered ever. Right?

link   

He was writing about The Clinton's...
Less than 24 hours later he was gone.

No explanation so far....

link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

David Carradine

Would that be President Carradine?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Clintonitis, nuff said.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

He was 72, chances are i might sucomb to a weird fetish by then. 😅😅

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

In the OP it says he was 48?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He was digging deep on the Clintons. Their foreign (especially China) foundations are quite interesting. He was maybe getting a little too close to some revelations. Here's a list of some of his articles:

www.breitbart.com...

Somebody is keeping an eye on Breitbart. They are well-known for their investigative journalism.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Even if one of these suspicious deaths can be traced to Hillary ,there's a possibility that we'd have elected a murderer as president?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Bigburgh

In the OP it says he was 48?

Cheers - Dave

I was talikg about David Carridine as Tikbalang was saying about strange accidental deaths...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Sometimes people just die, sometimes the story could be someone, hanged himself, watching some xxx while.. You know high on whatever..

We as monkeys do some weird stuff sometimes and sometimes our mind and body aint friends

Yes, sometimes people do simply die.

Of course, then the law of averages comes into play. So we now have 5+ people critical of Hillary "dying" in the last month or so. Given "sometimes people just die", where's the 5 or so who've died in that same time frame who wrote critically about Trump?

I mean, there's numerous hit pieces out there about him. So who's died recently? If journalists regularly die on mountain tops, by a gun to the head or just disappear, as has happened recently with Hillary, name a few who met the same end regarding Trump?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Even if one of these suspicious deaths can be traced to Hillary ,there's a possibility that we'd have elected a murderer as president?

I'm sure she doesn't leave a traceable trail.

Plausible deniability is the ability for persons (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others (usually subordinates in an organizational hierarchy) because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their ...

All she probably has to do is say something like, "I don't like what this guy is writing....I don't like it at all. I want him to stop." Next thing you know, whoever she said it to is calling the head of the Goon Squad, and Head Goon issues the order to some lower goon to stop Mr. Flynn from investigating and writing anymore stuff about Clinton Cash, the Foundation, etc. "Oh, and make it look like a car accident, or a heart attack, or a suicide, or a small plane crash, or a robbery gone bad...you know the routine. Get it done!"
edit on 8-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Here's a list of some of his articles:

www.breitbart.com...

Somebody is keeping an eye on Breitbart.

Great link

Someone has been keeping an eye on them for years,
since the time Andrew died.

What is interesting is this was before Comey's Press conference.
That happened on July 5th.

Since then all hell has broken loose on Hillary.
Yes, the fix is still in with MSM sites but the
Clinton Cash, and other story''s are all out in the open now.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: TDawg61

I'm sure she doesn't leave a traceable trail.

Plausible deniability is the ability for persons (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others (usually subordinates in an organizational hierarchy) because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their ...

All she probably has to do is say something like, "I don't like what this guy is writing....I don't like it at all. I want him to stop." Next thing you know, whoever she said it to is calling the head of the Goon Squad, and Head Goon issues the order to some lower goon to stop Mr. Flynn from investigating and writing anymore stuff about Clinton Cash, the Foundation, etc. "Oh, and make it look like a car accident, or a heart attack, or a suicide, or a small plane crash, or a robbery gone bad...you know the routine. Get it done!"

I don't think they use electronic communications for this.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm sure they don't. And if they do, it is in coded language.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past her to have this arrangement with the goon squad set up- A private industry who watches for anyone getting too close to her secrets, offing them without consulting her. She doesn't have her # together enough to handle her speeches, let along keeping track of all these individuals.

In exchange, unlimited power/money from the foundation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join