It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Im sure he does, his family has been hiring illegals to work in their ranch for a long time, I remember it was an issue on that during Bush Sr. campaign.

But we PR are already citizens by birth, no much to do for us anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It will never be a state, that is an issue of congress no matter how much we vote for statehood is congress the one with the final vote.

For that, my suggestion would be to break up one of the bigger states into two smaller states. I think Cali would be a good candidate for this since people are always talking about how NoCal and SoCal are like two totally separate demographics.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Thanks for showing all the rats flocking to Hillary knowning that Hillary

That was not "all"..just a sampling.

And character and integrity matter...This past week alone Trump has attacked the parents of deceased US soldier, firemen, the entire city of Harrisburg (in swing-state PA), from the podium told a woman to get her baby out of his rally, refused to endorse the GOP leader of the house, said women who don't like being sexually harassed should find a new job, boasted how a soldier gave him his Purple Heart medal..."I always wanted to get the purple heart..this was much easier"

that just off the top of my head from the last few days, I know I missed stuff...So you can dive into corrupt conspiracy that GOP are fleeing in order to garner favor from Hillary...but I actually believe some GOP have a conscience.

There are 100's of Conservative/Republican pundits, commentators and radio talk-show hosts who feel Trump is unfit for office...what special favors are they seeking from Hillary?

Integrity matters...Decency matters...and reality matters..
edit on 3-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
These are crazy times.

What if Trump backs out/is pushed out and Hillary clinton gets arrested because of the October surprise Wikileaks has planned?

Third party president, here we come.

/crosses fingers

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Propaganda. Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A GOP intervention is being organized.
Reince Priebus, Newt Gingrich, And Rudi Giuliani are planning to talk to Trump about focusing on Hillary and not this headline grabbing lunacy.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Once upon a time in America,

A populist rose to power, and declared he would run for the presidency. Aided by a talk-radio host, he pioneered the slogan "Every Man a King." A staunch opponent of the Federal reserve, he promised to oust the elites in control of the national government.

He was assassinated by the son of someone harmed by his previous business practices.

The Candidate's name was Huey Long.

The Russians elite, being far gentler than the Americans, would just state "the premier has a cold."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

And character and integrity matter...This past week alone Trump has attacked the parents of deceased US soldier, firemen, the entire city of Harrisburg (in swing-state PA), from the podium told a woman to get her baby out of his rally, refused to endorse the GOP leader of the house, said women who don't like being sexually harassed should find a new job, boasted how a soldier gave him his Purple Heart medal..."I always wanted to get the purple heart..this was much easier"

that just off the top of my head from the last few days, I know I missed stuff...So you can dive into corrupt conspiracy that GOP are fleeing in order to garner favor from Hillary...but I actually believe some GOP have a conscience.

There are 100's of Conservative/Republican pundits, commentators and radio talk-show hosts who feel Trump is unfit for office...what special favors are they seeking from Hillary?

That about rounds up the week. You left out lying about knowing Putin and inviting him to hack American cyber space to help him win an election. Oh and the lie about getting a letter from the NFL regarding the debate schedule. But you got the salient points for sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wait it's possible for the GOP to make running as the GOP nominee so unbarable for Donald that he would be willing to admit he made a mistake and drop out? Am I reading this right? Oh wait. No. Nevermind, this OP is being structured to already allay that blame. The Donald doesn't quit because he realized he was in over his head, nope it's the GOP's fault for making him too miserable to run. Lol.

Well whatever happens there, I'm game. Let him drop out!

Well, if the party abandons him, what choice does he realistically have (like Trump or not, which I know you don't)? Isn't it ironic the party (Reince Preibus) were so afraid of him bailing out of the GOP, they made him sign the pledge to endorse whoever the nominee was if it wasn't him, yet it is the 'establishment' (like Jeb and Kasich and Cruz, etc.) are the ones who reneged? The GOP won't even sniff the WH for at least another eight years.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Mandela effect is real!

I see progressives saying they would vote for Bush, others that welcome GOP establishment into the Hillary camp as having a conscious, and yet others who praise the oligarchy and corruption.

I am officially in the Twilight Zone.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I agree. Here is CNBC also agreeing with you.
Get real, GOP! Trump is still your best chance to win

Though the reasons that Republican author has in his article may not be what people would automatically assume. Basically he is saying that Trump is the GOP's best chance because GOP rhetoric is DOA on the national level, and Trump, being an outsider to traditional GOP rhetoric, represents change of that. Though him being so rough around the edges just makes him a catastrophe that even the article author can't avoid admitting.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That about rounds up the week. You left out lying about knowing Putin and inviting him to hack American cyber space to help him win an election. Oh and the lie about getting a letter from the NFL regarding the debate schedule. But you got the salient points for sure.

Ya...He called the Columbus Ohio Fire Department a "Disgrace" saying they wouldn't let more than a thousand people into the building he rented because they were corrupt and for Hillary...The Fire Marshall released the contract that Trump signed days before saying that attendance would not exceed 1000 due to the fire code...He lied...and attacked the Fire Department ...In Ohio???

He also ...From the Podium...Said when he flew in on his private jet to Harrisburg, PA...PA's capital...that the city looked like a "war zone"...forcing the State of PA to publicly tell him he was an idiot more or less and issue a letter.
Harrisburg responds to Trump insult
www.pennlive.com...

He insults the Capital of PA and the Ohio Fire Department (based on a complete lie)...those are states he needs..

What a wild week...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

A GOP intervention is being organized.
Reince Priebus, Newt Gingrich, And Rudi Giuliani are planning to talk to Trump about focusing on Hillary and not this headline grabbing lunacy.

Trump would rather bail than take orders from the GOP power structure. That's his appeal to his faithful followers.
The only threat that Donald will listen to is if they withhold campaign funds....He understands money!!
I don't think the Republican party will allow Trump to destroy it even further, he is out of control and entering the derp spiral... thus....adios Mr. Trump!

I don't think the anti Clinton strategy will work anyway....everyone knows her rap sheet.
Trumps supporters want to hear about "the wall" that was the bait that hooked them and they love it.

edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Or people aren't as set in their political ways as people such as yourself like to frame everyone. The moderates never went away. Y'all just pretended they weren't moderates anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You left out lying about knowing Putin and inviting him to hack American cyber space to help him win an election.

Source please, thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There is, though. Just this morning I heard a report that several GOP Congressmembers have bailed and will vote for Clinton. Formally acknowledging it. And "unendorsing" Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: intrptr

There is, though. Just this morning I heard a report that several GOP Congressmembers have bailed and will vote for Clinton. Formally acknowledging it. And "unendorsing" Trump.

There's a thread about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Good for Trump, clean out the old to make way for the new and it's not like Congress has any sort of approval rating above double digits, nobody likes Congress anyway.

That congress you are cheering to be rid of, with the historically low approval ratings, is the same precise congress that the TP and disillusioned GOP sent to congress in 2012...Ted Cruz was the TP hero..And they followed through with their do-nothing, obstructionist, never compromise agenda...and now THEY are the enemy and "establishment" ???

I see massive failure and cannibalism in the far right agenda...and the Orange Menace turning on those who have survived the cannibalistic frenzy in the GOP might make spectators happy...but makes the GOP an ever smaller club....they are approaching irrelevance...Trump included.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join