It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Declares Donald Trump 'Unfit' to Be President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

President Barack Obama called Donald Trump "unfit" and "woefully unprepared" to be president on Tuesday, his strongest criticisms yet of the Republican presidential nominee.

During a press conference at the White House with Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Obama posed the question to the Republican Party: "If you are repeatedly having to say what Trump says is unacceptable, why are you still endorsing him?"

The president's remarks come amid Trump's ongoing feud with Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a slain U.S. soldier who criticized Trump at the Democratic National Convention. [Source]

The President weighs in. And who better to know what it means to be president? I think he asked a pretty valid question here too of the Republican Party.

Too late to back out now?

ETA: Yeah, what would it take? Apparently nothing for some of these party before country people. I honestly believe there is potting going on behind closed doors.

What Would It Take for the GOP to Rebuke Trump?

Trump's repeated controversies, potentially unconstitutional proposals and outbursts are forcing his party to confront a painful dilemma: Can they preserve their careers and principles standing by their nominee, or do they stay out of the election or even support Hillary Clinton?

Go, Trump. Keep it up.

ETA...

edit on 8/2/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Obama saying he'd be unfit for the position only confirms Trump's is the best man for the job.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Like the pot calling the kettle black

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I don't get it, what in the hell president Obama is doing here, didn't he himself is wasn't fit to be president? but he did?

Funny how tables change when is a political game.

I love this elections the crappy politicians are showing their colors and people are still color blind.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Dont think any of your politicians are fit to run the USA.

Out of 300 million people you seem to pick the worse candidates.

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He so good at trying to stop a successful businessman among best traders in this century and vouch one globalist puppet that took part in starting previous wars.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Obama would know all about being unfit for President as he is the worst President in American history. However, since he is wrong on nearly everything else it is safe to assume he is also wrong about Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That is what happen when you have a nation where is only to elite parties and they are owned by private interest, but that was ok before the private domestic interest became foreign interest.

Too much money flowing from the middle east now choosing America presidential candidates this days.

They know how addicted to money the political rats are.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Dont think any of your politicians are fit to run the USA.

Out of 300 million people you seem to pick the worse candidates.

How do you pick them, when superdelegates just steal votes for corrupt murderesses ??

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Takes one to know one I guess

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If Obama, Who is one one the worst presidents in history, rivaled only by George bush ( who may possibly be retarded ) is against Trump, Then that just shows Trump is the best candidate for POTUS, Obamas presidency has been a presidency of opposites, everything he has said, he has done the opposite, Everything, History will not treat him well.

Don't align yourself with a failure like obama, Vote Trump

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Obama is fit to be President because Obama can be trusted to tell the truth ?

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

...or...

With Obamacare "The average American family will save $2500"

Gruber confirmed that these lies were made on purpose, to get the Bill passed.
And Obama is fit to be President....right...

edit on 2-8-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And Obama has credibility because?????
www.politifact.com...
End the war in Afghanistan in 2014
The Promise: "President Obama responsibly ended the war in Iraq and will end the war in Afghanistan in 2014."
Update July 6th, 2016: Obama increases U.S. troops to remain in Afghanistan past 2016

Close the Guantanamo Bay Detention Center
The Promise: "As president, Barack Obama will close the detention facility at Guantanamo."
Update February 24th, 2016: Obama releases plan to close Guantanamo, but enactment unlikely

I could go on but I am sure you get the point. Were Obama even remotely non biased about the subject of the next president his record of broken promises suggests he is disingenuous and untrustworthy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh, the wisdom the community organizer has gained after having been slipped into office in front of a startled nation about eight years ago.

Granted Trump is not lovable for his many franks utterings, but his track record isn't bad, much better than for his opponent. (Did anybody see her on Sunday on Fox News Sunday continue to lie to cover her misdeeds? That woman is shameless, a character trait displayed time after time.)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Community organizer, attorney, Senator, and Constitutional scholar.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I don't get it, what in the hell president Obama is doing here, didn't he himself is wasn't fit to be president? but he did?

Funny how tables change when is a political game.

I love this elections the crappy politicians are showing their colors and people are still color blind.

He's getting scared now, trying every tactic he can in order to turn the people back towards Hillary.

hmm i wonder what the Koch Brothers are offering him?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Ah, the irony is delicious.

And a better endorsement there could not be.

TRUMP 2016

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You think I care what Obama has to say about Trump. HAHAHAHA

I've seen how badly Obama has screwed up....I think I would like to see what a successful businessman can do with my country. I don't give a flying fig what Obama has to say, if anything; I like Trump more because Obama doesn't like him

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He's obviously preparing the gourndwork so he can claim that "Donald Trump is too dangerous to become President when he is elected" so he can scrub the election and stay in power.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join