It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Rights Watch Reports that US Government Tortured Children- Paul Craig Roberts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Gothmog

When you make this statement....

Forced to have Hillary as Commander in Chief ? Who or what forced us ? And , I could think of a lot worse.

You are implying that we have a choice... no?

How would that not be Trump?

Given the level of corruption this cycle has shown, you are truly proud to be an American to not realize that you do not have a choice and your democracy died a long time ago!

Yes , I am truly proud to be a US citizen. And , yes we do have choices. The choices may be limited , but they are our choices to make. And I realize that not all countries get to choose.That is their fault.

Well Kudos to you!

You exemplify what my OP is about!

What makes you the proudest of being a US Citizen?

I also must LOL at this gem

And I realize that not all countries get to choose.That is their fault.

I have a serious question for you... What is your favorite flavor of koolaid!?

edit to add

You originally questioned my understanding of the use of depleted uranium and for some reason did not have response to the devastating effects of its use in Fallujah.... is there a particular reason for this or is it simply a continuation of your resounding cognitive dissonance?
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You forgot about the centuries of raping little boys(bacha bazi) and little girls (child brides emulating Muhanneds rape of 9 year old Aisha) by the evil Americans and Jews...oh wait, that insitutionalized torture of children is part of the ongoing savage islamic culture in that region.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You forgot about the centuries of raping little boys(bacha bazi) and little girls (child brides emulating Muhanneds rape of 9 year old Aisha) by the evil Americans and Jews...oh wait, that insitutionalized torture of children is part of the ongoing savage islamic culture in that region.

This thread was very specific for a reason.

It is about abuses from America... on that note do you want to take it a step further and look into the Franklin Cover up, Hollyweird, the unholy alliance with the Vatican?

The article that Paul Craig Roberts touches upon the horrific abuse going on throughout the globe.

This thread is about Americas role in this and the continuation of their policies.

You seem to want to jump on the bandwagon of demonizing all of Islam as though it is not the radicalized version of said religion that is what you speak of.

My interactions with Muslims has been nothing short of beautiful. I use this word in it greatest context, they are hard working, nonjudgmental, honest followers of their faith.

Your perverse version of them as being pedo's is simply propaganda.

One needs to look no further than the vatican or the royal families representing the sick elite of the world than to find the true source of said perversion, or did everyone just forget about Epstein and Saville... just a couple of examples, to sum up your post.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Propaganda?

Are you sure about that?

So, you are discrediting the very source cited in your anti-america hit piece?

Hunan Rights Watch has many articles on the savage horrors of child marriage.
www.hrw.org...

HRW on the savage horrors of muslim bacah bazi.
www.hrw.org...

edit on 2-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Are you proud of bombing of Cambodia? Are you proud of generations of children malformed by dioxins contained in agent orange?

And here we go:

In a three-week period of conflict in Iraq during 2003, it was estimated that over 1000 tons of depleted uranium munitions were used.

So in period of only 3 weeks 1000 tons of extremely toxic heavy metal was delivered and pulverized. In case of armor penetrators mainly in urban areas. This is war crime. And you are proud?

BTW some areas of main battles of WWI are still uninhabitable because of pollution. Mercury is here one of biggest troubles. And it was not used as payload but only in relatively small quantities in detonators.
edit on 2-8-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: add

Sorry to all participants: This is reply to Gothmog and not to elementalgrove!
edit on 2-8-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Not at all, I am simply questioning the claim that they represent Islam.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Are you proud of bombing of Cambodia? Are you proud of generations of children malformed by dioxins contained in agent orange?

And here we go:

In a three-week period of conflict in Iraq during 2003, it was estimated that over 1000 tons of depleted uranium munitions were used.

So in period of only 3 weeks 1000 tons of extremely toxic heavy metal was delivered and pulverized. In case of armor penetrators mainly in urban areas. This is war crime. And you are proud?

What we did to indochina is abhorrent!

Thank you for bringing it up!

Although I am a little confused by the tone of your post... this thread is about the abuses committed by the this country relatively recently.

The article exemplifies the corruption, but it does not go into the past atrocities of this nation.

How you come to the conclusion of me being proud of this kind of horrific terror is beyond me, I created this thread to specifically point it out.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Isn't child abuse institutionalized in Catholic church? But this is not point OP did. This thread is not about religion but about atrocities US government did and do around the Globe.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Precisely!

Thank you for keeping in line with the OP.

We commit egregious crimes on a daily basis that go unquestioned and when you do bring them up and put them in the spotlight, all some people can do is deflect to irrelevant(not to say not serious) other crimes against humanity.

When it comes to this particular thread and the information the Paul Craig Roberts is bringing forth there is no argument to be had. Our war crimes are on display for all to see...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I'm terribly sorry. It was reply to Gothmog.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
They paid 2 psychologists $81 million to come up with torture techniques. ........ and you wonder why the USA is vroke?

Barring the fact torture is wrong, $81 million? !?!?! There are psychopaths that could of done it for minimum wage!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

No worries my friend, that makes much more sense then it being directed at me!

It is impossible to empathize with people who can only see the red, white and blue.

I feel like I am living in any one of the orwellian future based movies that exist and the people living in those societies are so far brainwashed that they believe everything they are spoon fed without question.

One of the last true patriots we had was General Smedley Butler and he spoke of the oligarchy and their intentions at length!

link   
Did not realize I had a double post!

Well then no reason to let a post go to waste...

Lets take a stroll down memory lane and since we are talking about the abuse of children from the halls of DC and their never ending wars, perhaps we should take a closer look to their own inner workings... I present the Conspiracy of Silence followed by some information on a known child abuser by the name of Dennis Hastert

Now I know people write this off as a theory, however to me the story of Dennis Hastert, republican speaker of the house under the same people implicate in the Conspiracy of Silence has been convicted of his own perversion!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   

No worries my friend, that makes much more sense then it being directed at me!

It is impossible to empathize with people who can only see the red, white and blue.

I feel like I am living in any one of the orwellian future based movies that exist and the people living in those societies are so far brainwashed that they believe everything they are spoon fed without question.

One of the last true patriots we had was General Smedley Butler and he spoke of the oligarchy and their intentions at length!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

What is really interesting is propaganda around all of this cirque. Putin is personalized Satan, but our ally Erdogan can incarcerate 2700 judges day after really strange coup. Brave warrior of women rights - Hillary Clinton - is financing her campaign with money from one of most cruel regimes on Earth where right to drive car is hot talking point. Western media are critical of use of "drum" bombs by Asad forces but close both eyes on fact that cluster bombs proudly made in USA are used in Yemen by our feudal ally.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
They paid 2 psychologists $81 million to come up with torture techniques. ........ and you wonder why the USA is vroke?

Barring the fact torture is wrong, $81 million? !?!?! There are psychopaths that could of done it for minimum wage!

And here in lies the power of the control of information!

MK Ultra is being discussed in more and more blatant ways, take the popular TV Archer, which is literally about the CIA being involved in weapons/drug smuggling to topple governments of their choice.

In the most recent season, a remark is made by the main character Archer to another CIA asset about being careful unless he wants to end up on a farm at langley out of his mind on a certain chemical the rhymes with Lol Sos Dot Focus on the capitalized letters!

Yet here we are, being led to believe that torture is not torture, it is actually patriotic and anything to the contrary is simply lies and conspiracy theory.

Did you know that the CIA actually did studies on Children with the previously mention substance? It is actually in the god damn psychology books.

May as well add this to the torturing of children....

From early 1940 to 1953, Dr. Lauretta Bender, a highly respected child neuropsychiatrist practicing at Bellevue Hospital in New York City, experimented extensively with electroshock therapy on children who had been diagnosed with "autistic schizophrenia." In all, it has been reported that Bender administered electroconvulsive therapy to at least 100 children ranging in age from three years old to 12 years, with some reports indicating the total may be twice that number. One source reports that, inclusive of Bender's work, electroconvulsive treatment was used on more than 500 children at Bellevue Hospital from 1942 to 1956, and then at Creedmoor State Hospital Children's Service from 1956 to 1969. Bender was a confident and dogmatic woman, who bristled at criticism, oftentimes refused to acknowledge reality even when it stood starkly before her.

She moved on to this...

Shortly after deciding to initiate her own '___' experiments on children, Bender attended a conference sponsored by a CIA front group, the Josiah Macy Foundation. The conference focused on '___' research and featured Dr. Harold A. Abramson as a presenter. In 1960, Abramson conducted his own '___' experiments on a group of six children ranging in age from five to 14 years of age. A few short months after the Macy Foundation conference, Dr. Bender was notified that her planned '___' experiments would be partially and surreptitiously funded by the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology (SIHE), another CIA front group then located in Forest Hills, New York. The Society, headed by James L. Monroe, a former US Air Force officer who had worked on top-secret psychological warfare and propaganda projects, oversaw about 55 top-secret experiments underwritten by the CIA. These projects involved '___', ESP, black magic, astrology, psychological warfare, media manipulation, and other subjects. Apparently, Bender's work with children and '___' raised some concerns at the CIA's Technical Services Division (TSD). A 1961 TSD memo written to Monroe questioned the "operational benefits of Dr. Bender's work as related to children and '___'," and requested to be kept "closely appraised of the possible links between Dr. Bender's project and those being conducted under separate MK/ULTRA funding at designated prisons in New York and elsewhere."
In 1960, Dr. Bender launched her first experiments with '___' and children. They were conducted within the Children's Unit, Creedmoor State Hospital in Queens, New York. The '___' she used was supplied by Dr. Rudolph P. Bircher of the Sandoz Pharmaceutical Company. (Dr. Bircher also provided Bender with UML-491, also a Sandoz-produced product, very much like '___' but sometimes "dreamier" in effect and longer lasting.) Her initial group of young subjects consisted of 14 children diagnosed schizophrenic, all under the age of 11. (Because diagnostic criteria for schizophrenia, autism, and other disorders have changed over the decades, one cannot assess what actual conditions these children really had.) There were 11 boys and three girls, ranging in age from six to ten years old.

God damn tip of the iceberg!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

In regards to what is happening in Turkey I highly recommend this video and researching the work of Sibel Edmonds and her take on the Gulen Movement. She was a Turkish translator for the FBI in the early 2000's and has been calling a coup against Erdogan at the behest the CIA through the Gulen movement for years!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I have same feelings. It is almost unbelievable that such vast conspiracy is ruling world at least from start of 20. century. First year of my "waking up" was hard. Now I have aura of lunatic and prophet. May be I'm lunatic but for sure no prophet. It is plain reading and thinking. The prophet part came in 2007 when I "predicted" financial crash. I was simply ahead in reading.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well crikey mate, at the moment I thought that Australia had the crown after some exposay in the Northern Territory. Mate,,,it was tragic!!!! Media Hype stirring the masses. Condemnation even from Jean Paul Damnit.

But, I digress from my point. The only ones to be held accountable are the UN and Human Rights. Why, because they have not the guts to cast their venom towards that Middle East populace called ISIS. Kids beheaded, raped and indoctrinated in the ways of slaughter. These organisations criticism tend to lean towards the nations such as US, Europe, Aussie etc on the value of perhaps 1 or 2 hormonal hyped up instances.

I ask perhaps that they investigate other countries such as Saudi Arabia, NK, China, middle east nations, African states/nations, Malaysia, India and Pakistan. Include these counties in any corresponding revues. They are gutless in the condemnation of these countries. Try adding it up.

The UN and Affiliates such as Human Rights and their hangers on target only the sooky la la countries where they can extract a response (from rights groups) and garner support. Much to the amusement of other countries.

I challenge the UN and Human Rights to go to NK and other not so nice countries to thoroughly investigate abuse there before they cast notions of the 'worst countries' at others. They won't, because they have 'no balls' (literally).

Kind Regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Just google "HRW Saudi Arabia". They are pretty critical.

Human rights is western idea so the West should be first in fulfilling it - Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib discredit - IMHO - legitimate struggle. And if we want to be honest we should propagate this idea among our allies - namely Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Instead we propagate bombs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join