It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Source

“Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

That’s wrong and she knows it, which makes it a lie.

What in the Hell is wrong with these two Presidential candidates. If ones not ruining their momentum ... the other one is. It's like I can't figure out which one wants to throw the election more.

Hillary is a pathological liar. This much I'm 100% certain of. The more she's exposed to the public the more she's detested.

I get it that The Don ain't a whole lot better ... but at least he's only considered 'over the top' ... a showboater.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Isn't that what politicians do?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think Trump lies as much as she does, the only difference is she's had 40 years of having to make public statements that we could catch her on.

It's much easier to be a lying POS when you're a private citizen and a billionaire at that. That's not an endorsement of her mind you, just an observation.

To answer the title, why can't Hillary stop lying? Nobody has ever really made her regret doing it, it's only helped her. As long as it does, she'll keep doing it.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I've got many issues with Trump running his mouth and picking to fight battles that he shouldn't.

The short answer to your question about Hillary is she literally CAN'T stop lying at this point. To come clean now about any of so many issues she would be forced to admit that she was previously lying like a cheap rug which would put an end to her campaign.

She literally, strategically CAN'T afford to stop lying now.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think this election cycle is some sort of social experiment on Americans, and it goes something like this:

"At what point do the American people say "enough," to the blatant corruption that dominates the economic and political systems."

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Yea, but Hillary deserves a medal for the amount of lying she gets away with. When's the last time she told the truth?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Source

“Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

That’s wrong and she knows it, which makes it a lie.

What in the Hell is wrong with these two Presidential candidates. If ones not ruining their momentum ... the other one is. It's like I can't figure out which one wants to throw the election more.

Hillary is a pathological liar. This much I'm 100% certain of. The more she's exposed to the public the more she's detested.

I get it that The Don ain't a whole lot better ... but at least he's only considered 'over the top' ... a showboater.

"Why Cant you stop lying" Is a question I can just see Barbara Walters asking Hillary on one of those interview sessions she used to do.
I can also hear Hillary responding with a long line of babbling Bullsh(t like she always does. She needs to be institutionalized and soon.. Not be president. I would rather see live baboon be president than her.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Here is the saddest part, and I guarantee everyone who reads this post will agree. whether dem or rep.

I know Americans, both male and female, that sh!t all over both these candidates. These Americas I refer to are good, wholesome, intelligent, honest, fair, hardworking folk who are simply Captains of their communities. They could run America blindfolded compared to these 2 clowns.

THAT, my friends, is the saddest part of all.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Because the truth of her actions is horrifying, and would destroy any slim chance of her election.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I think Trump lies as much as she does, the only difference is she's had 40 years of having to make public statements that we could catch her on.

It's much easier to be a lying POS when you're a private citizen and a billionaire at that. That's not an endorsement of her mind you, just an observation.

To answer the title, why can't Hillary stop lying? Nobody has ever really made her regret doing it, it's only helped her. As long as it does, she'll keep doing it.

~Tenth

Well I'd say it's Hillary's fault she made a career out of lying. She could've been honest, but chose deception as her platform instead.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Is the truth that people so dearly wish she was a lier ?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here is the saddest part, and I guarantee everyone who reads this post will agree. whether dem or rep.

I know Americans, both male and female, that sh!t all over both these candidates. These Americas I refer to are good, wholesome, intelligent, honest, fair, hardworking folk who are simply Captains of their communities. They could run America blindfolded compared to these 2 clowns.

THAT, my friends, is the saddest part of all.

Completely agree, the only thing is in my eyes these last couple weeks Hillary has turned Trump into a saint that could do no wrongdoing.

link   

I think there is a serious disorder going on there.

But also think Tenth hit it pretty well, no one holds
her accountable. For whatever reason, be it fear of
retaliation, or loss of life, breaking ranks with a
political party.

But one thing is certain, Hillary does not value America,
and she does not value The American people, only for
a vote, and a vote at all costs to the country, and
ultimately, her own soul.

link   

When Trump stops degrading and cursing and belittling the people he wants to represent and the allies and friends of the US...she can lie all she wants.... like he does.

Opps...I forgot his statement..."Only I can...(fill in the blanks)!!!!!"

"America! What a country"-Yakov Smirnoff

link   
I you think that HRC is lying, then what it Trump doing? Certainly truth isn't a word you could use to describe him.
Cheers

link   
Remember the old Theory of Lying ? You tell one lie. Then you have to tell another to back up the first. Then another to back that one up. Until your life is nothing but lies.
The clinical definition of one Hillary Clinton

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Snarl

Presidential Candidates

I usually don't step into these threads..But I was wondering why everyone was acting as though Trump and Hillary were our only options..so I looked..and there seems to be other options.

I hear everywhere from everyone that they wish their was another choice..yet it seems maybe there is..so, I don't understand why as Americans..we wouldn't stand together and choose someone else ..maybe someone who has not had so many issues as these two candidates..

I really don't know ..is a real question . (and now you know why I stay out of these threads.)

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Now ,I am confused. Is the OP about Trump , Clinton , and/or both ?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Is the truth that people so dearly wish she was a lier ?

The record is quite flush with all the lies she's been caught telling. I could say a lot more ... but this thread is just about her lies.

Why would she let her mouth run off another whopper right when all she needed to do for a while was keep her friggin' pie hole shut.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Orionx2

Yea, but Hillary deserves a medal for the amount of lying she gets away with. When's the last time she told the truth?

She spent 40 years securing her ability to get away with lies. Buying people off, getting paid for speeches that will be repaid in favors, getting large donations to her "charity" which will be paid back in political favors, 40 years of collecting political dirt on every politician to use as blackmail etc...etc...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join