It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I might be done with conspiracies and politics and all this nonsense...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's called hitting the wall.

Been there , done it.

Information overload and needing to share it with those in your real life , who, if you mention just a tiny bit, they think you have lost your mind.

Then you step away from all the alternative websites and delve back into real life.

But, you miss that life you lived online.

So, you slowly bring up certain subjects to discuss with people in real life, gaging them one at a time . Finding a few that can see it too is a jewel to behold.

Keep up the faith, brother, it's all you can do.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
[
Work on that bbq sauce and make a fine marinade, far beter than the nonsense of a left right party system designed to ivide us lol.

Spend time with those that love you and ignore all else

I get ya, but your job now is to get the barbie sauce right. That does not mean that crappy 'smoked' McDonald's burnt any kind of socks essence...a real charcoal grill will do just fine, and I will be a friend for life.

BTW, the aliens love that too...I was just talking to a couple of them who live in Newry.
edit on 1-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog
It's called hitting the wall.

Been there , done it.

Information overload and needing to share it with those in your real life , who, if you mention just a tiny bit, they think you have lost your mind.

Then you step away from all the alternative websites and delve back into real life.

But, you miss that life you lived online.

So, you slowly bring up certain subjects to discuss with people in real life, gaging them one at a time . Finding a few that can see it too is a jewel to behold.

Keep up the faith, brother, it's all you can do.

I am not sure it's the wall as I hit that a few years ago and gave it a break.

As i said it's not the alternative I am done with but what has become the alternative, circular arguments created to distract us that we can do nothing to change, polotics, religion, race wars ect are all just fabrications to keep us distracted and divided whilst the world keeps getting worse and worse because we are all caught up in the illusion.

I am rising above it all now and am far happier for it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm *mostly* in the same boat. Politics is a waste of energy and I don't see voters driving changes. All I see is political parties and global corps tinkering with the thermostat to make conditions as favourable for them as possible and f*** the rest.

The massive march against the War in Iraq, the stunning failures of the 'War on Drugs' and what changes? Nothing.

Politicians only listen when it's election time. It's made worse by gullible people believing all the crap and being used as pawns. It's ironic that *less* participation could be the strongest message. I'd like to see near 100% of voters stay home for a major election or all of them spoil their ballots. And what I think would happen then...nothing. It'd all carry on but at least we'd see it in its balls out naked honesty

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I welcome thy in your first step in true own control in your own life and withholding yourself from getting lured in pointless debates.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join