It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary kept Boko Haram off of Terrorist designation for cash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Gin
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hillary Obstructed Boko Haram's Terror Designation as Her Donors Cashed In

An important two-part investigative series by WORLD magazine reporters Mindy Belz and J.C. Derrick provides some insight:

Belz and Derrick discovered that Hillary Clinton's obstruction of the Boko Haram designation, and the continuing chaos in northern Nigeria -- Africa's largest economy and the 10th largest oil producer in the world -- directly benefited Clinton Global Initiative donors and a close Clinton confidante who bundled campaign cash for Hillary.

No wonder USA had a zero stance against Boko Haram.

We also now know that the Obama administration was sitting on intelligence -- obtained as a result of the Bin Laden raid -- that revealed Boko Haram's direct connection to al-Qaeda and the international terror network in 2011 and 2012. In other words, Hillary's State Department was arguing that Boko Haram had no such connections, that it wasn't a transnational terror threat, even though the Obama administration -- and likely Clinton herself -- knew that was false.

On page two the article goes on about all of Hillary Clinton's donor's from Nigeria forced her to keep it off the terrorist list and how some of them also smuggle heroin into America.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Gin because: Whoops, linked it straight to 2nd page, fixed

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin
The Clinton corruption in Africa, let alone other places like Haiti and other third world nations, are crimes against humanity.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is a familiar pattern across Africa actually.
The Clinton Foundation taking huge bribes from globalist corporations and warlords.
All explained by "spreading democracy" and "helping women's rights".

Gin
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Daily Beast's take on this

Even the liberal Daily Beast criticized her for not designating them as terrorists.

While she acted like she was fighting them with a Twitter hashtag #bringbackourgirls, she was actively rejecting requests from every major law enforcement agency trying to give them that designation.

Remember that time Boko Haram kidnapped 276 school girls and raped and "married" them. Hillary understands women.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Being secretary of state has turned out to be a really good gig for some people. Amazing how when Bill and her left the White House she said they were broke.... Yet during her time as Secretary of state they managed to accumulate 80 million was the last figure I saw. Bill would do a speech and meet and the money would flow to their little organized crime/charity in Canada.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
His speech fees doubled and tripled when she became SOS.

Not to mention her speeches to wall street bankers.

Gin

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ah I made an amateur mistake. Linked it straight to 2nd page but fixed it now.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

S&F!
Piece by piece the truth comes to light...

Not the first time... nor will it be the last time that the U.S. is protecting radical islamists.

Same thing happened with groups like Jaysh al-Islam and Ahrar al-Sham.
Although they openly state their goal to create an Islamic state under Sharia law, the U.S. vehemently blocks them from being designated as a terrorist organization on the UN-list!

Look it up! Wake up Americans... you are the bad guys here!!
edit on 29-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Indeed. Clinton Cash movie should go mainstream just like that 9/11 documentary by Michael Moore which was shown in cinemas around the world.

Gin

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Those two groups are the ones rebelling in Syria, if I'm not mistaken, right? Well it's American interest to support groups that would overthrow Assad's regime. U.S likes to meddle in world affairs and businesses that benefit their own coffers in the long run.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Among many, many others with U.S. support, yes.

originally posted by: Gin
Well it's American interest to support groups that would overthrow Assad's regime.

Well, aslong as your Governments keep on supporting various groups of name-changing Jihadists, they can shut up about their "War of Terror".

In the coming days you will hear about the "Jabhat Fatah al-Sham". Brand new.
I'm very curious to hear how "moderate" those Rebels are.
Thumbs Up 'Murica!

Daesh is Daesh is Daesh.
edit on 29-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is disastrous material.

Boko Haram,

Kidnapped kids, all of which were young girls, made them into sex slaves, guilty of mass rape.

All on Hillary's watch.

She lifter her finger not to champion female children, but their monster terrorist slave masters.

This means that Trump can now start calling her Boko Hillary.
edit on 29-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump can make a campaign ad with all this info and then he can tell the viewers to vote for him.... 'For the Sake of the Children!'

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If this is accurate, and I don’t know because I’ve yet to look at it closely, then if Trump doesn’t bring this to the mainstream or at least try then he’s in on the fix.

The MSM isn’t about to listen to ATS

Somebody tweet Trump.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh stop it guys. Y'all are just making stuff up because you don't want a woman to be President... just like she said you would.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I really really want to this not to be true.

but

I will be really really surprised if this isn't true.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Oh stop it guys. Y'all are just making stuff up because you don't want a woman to be President... just like she said you would.

I know, my wife told me last night, as I was giving her a foot massage and after I did the dishes that I really need to work on my misogyny.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"Oh, this is definitely Trump's fault because of his views on women!"

---says every Democrat still supporting Hillary

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: 727Sky
His speech fees doubled and tripled when she became SOS.

Not to mention her speeches to wall street bankers.

If Trump uses even a quarter of the already admitted-to
cannon fodder available during the two debates-- it'll make
how Kennedy stomped Nixon in 1960 look like like a waltz.

The pantsuit might be teflon but the mud's mounting up
to roll over her like a wet California spring now. Glad I'm not her.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is disastrous material.

Boko Haram,

Kidnapped kids, all of which were young girls, made them into sex slaves, guilty of mass rape.

All on Hillary's watch.

She lifter her finger not to champion female children, but their monster terrorist slave masters.

This means that Trump can now start calling her Boko Hillary.

Boko Haram has been designated by the USA as a terrorist organization in 2013. The kidnapping happened 2014. The Nigerian government has been against this designation.

Why exactly should Clinton be responsible? Is the secretary of state of the USA in charge of governing Nigeria?

The UN and Australia designated Boko Haram as a terrorist organization in 2014 after the kidnapping happened. Following your logic, shouldn't they be blamed for it? It happened on their watch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join