It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the FEMA camps were actually designed for rounding up Democrats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Whatever you get the point, autocorrect is funny like that

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Did I get your feelings again, you should go to your safe space

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: Gryphon66

Frankly, I don't care either way

But ... but ... you said in your OP ...

Oh, that's right. You're also advocating for rounding up a hundred million Americans (give or take) and putting them in camps.

My bad. Carry on with your nightmare vision.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That's convoluted and relies on the general populace being in support of rounding up liberals and carting them off.

I may not like them much, but I wouldn't do that to them. I also would not support that being done to them.

You might even find me sheltering them.

link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: DonVoigt

Nice I found a really good map

How do you go about checking into a camp?

It would be helpful if you threw your gun into the bushes, put your hands on your head and walk slowly towards the front gate chanting "real heros bend over, real heros bend over, real heros ben over"
They will immediately recognize you as a fellow derppy derp and let you in to safety.

Go! make haste and god speed. I love you.

Do you have any information about the camp near Fontana California? I think this is the closest one to me. I'm so excited to stay there.

ETA: I don't own a gun to throw into the bushes...
edit on 27-7-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: added more words

link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Did I get your feelings again, you should go to your safe space

You're the coward who's running from the conversation not me.

But keep congratulating yourself on your lack of backbone as I find it amusing.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good for you Ket.

I'd hide you too if things were reversed.

We could drink and play chess till things blew over and sanity entered back into the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh no I fully expected to get flamed on some of this, from the safe space people. I enjoy a conspiracy just as much as everyone else around here, and I never said I advocate for any of these things to happen, the idea was what if this was their idea.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Whatever you get the point, autocorrect is funny like that

Sadly you might be surprised how many people spell Martial Law wrong yet are convinced it's five mins away from being implemented.

Let's chalk it up to autocorrect as you said though and move on..

What criminal activities are you claiming the President has done?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It would be helpful if you threw your gun into the bushes, put your hands on your head and walk slowly towards the front gate chanting "real heros bend over, real heros bend over, real heros ben over"
They will immediately recognize you as a fellow derppy derp and let you in to safety.

Do you have any information about the camp near Fontana California? I think this is the closest one to me. I'm so excited to stay there.

Actually, yeah. I've spent a few summers at Camp Wala-Wala when I was feeling dis-un-orderly. It's just outside of Fontana.
I liked Camp Wala-Wala a lot.
They bring in a lot of world renown chefs and pretty good entertainment too.
I saw Ellen Degeneres there once, pretty cray.

I did learn a lot more about climate change and gun owners while there as well.
I got so scared that for three months I didn't even leave the cafeteria courtyard. I just felt bad for breathing and exhaling out into the big blue sky, as if I wasn't worthy to pollute it's beautiful face with my gasses.

I also realized that back in my home town, even the guy at the flower shop was packing a 45.
I learned that everyone else that didn't agree with the talking bear after Morning Session was a coward.

I love that camp, you should def check it out!

edit on 27-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Good for you Ket.

I'd hide you too if things were reversed.

We could drink and play chess till things blew over and sanity entered back into the world.

Well what it boils down to is this: I may not like a person's politics, but people are people. If you don't step and be what you want others to be then no one has a chance in this world. I can't wish bad things on other people. I just can't no matter how horrible they might be. And I am not talking about you. I get the sense that politics aside, you and I might actually get along tolerably well when it comes to other things.
edit on 27-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

General populaces have done this before and discussing the idea is the way to prevent it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i keep telling you people that those camps aren`t big enough and there aren`t enough of them to hold all the people, those camps aren`t for keeping us in they are for keeping us out.
They are going to be used as armed forts where all the %1ers worker bees will live.The %1ers are helpless they can`t do anything for themselves they need people to do eveything for them, people such as doctors,security,tradesmen etc.
we are going to be left to fend for ourselves while the %1ers are safely in their bunkers and their worker bees are safely in the FEMA forts.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm not saying they haven't, but I scroll through a lot of comments sections at a lot of different internet sites. The emotional energy I get does not support your supposition just yet.

At this point, rounding up the left is not something I think the populace would support. Things would have to happen.

We would be much closer to supporting rounding up Muslims or even Conservatives depending on how things fell out. The emotional energy is closer when you talk about those two groups. Give it time and the energy would also be there for the religious in general.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You don't come right out in the open about advocating for it but reading the following section of your fantasy is clear that you do find the idea of it very pleasing.

ow that they know who each and everyone of them are based on our Facebook Twitter and other social media information, input Donald Trump with the law and order ideology that Americans believe in, and Obama close to being on the verge of Marshall law which the American people would view as the most heinous of crimes against the American people, the people and the military rise up and Walla time to start rounding up illegals and Democrats for deportation and reeducation. Time to get rid of the defective. The American people have their country and military back, those who would seek to destroy America are eliminated. George Bush tells the American people that this was his original plan and he becomes a hero.

Spoken like a true Nazi. You know Hitler was considered a Hero by his people too for doing the same.

link   

Actually, yeah. I've spent a few summers at Camp Wala-Wala when I was feeling dis-un-orderly. It's just outside of Fontana.
I liked Camp Wala-Wala a lot.
They bring in a lot of world renown chefs and pretty good entertainment too.
I saw Ellen Degeneres there once, pretty cray.

I did learn a lot more about climate change and gun owners while there asa well.
I got so scared that for three months I didn't even leave the cafeteria courtyard. I just felt bad for breathing and exhaling out into the big blue sky, as if I wasn't worthy to pollute it's beautiful face with my gasses.

I also realized that even the guy at the flower shop was packing a 45.

I love that camp, you should def check it out!

How did they do with the Indian cuisine? I've been on a really spicy vegetarian kick lately. I've been reading it's good for the digestion because the yogurt has probiotics.

Did they have bikram yoga? I really only like those sequences of move.

I could always learn more about mother earth.

I'm super stoked about this. I'm calling tomorrow to book my reservation.

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That's an interesting theory, I've never heard that one before

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I like this angle.

It kind of actually ties in to the video from this thread:

The whole Birch Society plan has us on track but just a decade later than they had hoped for.

Pretty fascinating, you should check it out.

It lays out (2) parts for this plan. We just finished Part One and are about to begin Part Two after the election.
Basically, we are about to purge all of the things that we have been fostering and labeling during Part One.

Check it out

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

General populaces have done this before and discussing the idea is the way to prevent it.

Schrodinger's Douchebag

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't say it either, half of my family is left and the other right and I'm not willing to give up any of them, as well half my friends left, the other right, me I land somewhere in the middle as I agree with the good ideas of both. But you clearly advocate rounding up conservatives, other threads with ideas like that is where I got the idea to flip the script

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join