It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I believe that it was mentioned earlier in this thread, or perhaps in another that I was reading, but the person said that NWO probably didnt have a single base of operations. For any undertaking that size, you would definatley need a central point to control the overall "force" and coordinate all efforts.

And maybe they would use a place such as an abandonded (or even current) Nuclear Missile Bunker. Security would be no problem, they'd certainly have the depth and multiple levels. That could be a viable choice.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I believe that it was mentioned earlier in this thread, or perhaps in another that I was reading, but the person said that NWO probably didnt have a single base of operations. For any undertaking that size, you would definatley need a central point to control the overall "force" and coordinate all efforts.

And maybe they would use a place such as an abandonded (or even current) Nuclear Missile Bunker. Security would be no problem, they'd certainly have the depth and multiple levels. That could be a viable choice.

Im not sure about a Nuclear Missile Bunker,
The complex would be something like the "Hive" on Resident Evil the movie. That would prove to an excellent central point that no one can see.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by JBurns
Do you think that it's possible they would use a place where the exact location is unknown, such as dulce perhaps?

Ducle...hmm..interesting thought, one which i have been thinking about.
But of course, a member of ATS once said, there has not been no solid facts that Ducle exists.

If the New World Order movement does have a base of operations, they would not want people to see it, so my best bet would be an underground complex filled with many levels

Thats my theory

You know, it seems like the New World Order is beginning to stick it in our faces. They are basically telling us they are real, they exist and they are taking over. They are out right saying this, but they are giving clues because they have such a strong grip on us that even if the truth were to slip, or already has, they have the minds of the majority. If you have the majority, the minority isnt a big problem.

Personally I think the "strongholds" or "meeting" places for Illuminist's and the Elite are in clear view, we just neglect to look to these places.

One, the main place for their HQ is the United Nations. As we know, this was created by the Elite. But we also know that before the UN was formed, the elite also created the CFR. This is also a safe haven for the New World Order. Also another place would be where the Trilateralist Comission meetings take place.

Combine all of them together and you have the New World Order.

Thats just my opinion if your trying to break down where all the decisions are made.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Personally I think the "strongholds" or "meeting" places for Illuminist's and the Elite are in clear view, we just neglect to look to these places.

Agreed.

One, the main place for their HQ is the United Nations. As we know, this was created by the Elite. But we also know that before the UN was formed, the elite also created the CFR. This is also a safe haven for the New World Order. Also another place would be where the Trilateralist Comission meetings take place.

United Nations is there main playground,
US congress is its American base and the EU headquarters is the European hideout.

Thats my theory

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

United Nations is there main playground,
US congress is its American base and the EU headquarters is the European hideout.

Thats my theory

Hmm US Congress would be their only way into America, so that makes sense, but I dont think all the congressmen/women are all Illuminists, they couldnt be. But the congress as a whole, which decides just about everything that deals with our country, could very well be infiltrated by them...

The EU is for sure part of it, without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous but I dont think all the congressmen/women are all Illuminists, they couldnt be. But the congress as a whole, which decides just about everything that deals with our country, could very well be infiltrated by them..

I wouldnt go as far as saying all of Congress are members illuminists either, only a select few probably are. The main figures in congress will be illuminists, there is no question about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Heh, as far as we know, Masonic Lodges could be the meeting places. Or they could act as "outposts" for the larger command center(s).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join