It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull Island Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Greetings ATS.

I came across this the other night and I had two thoughts: 1) Kong looks way too big and 2) this could be a real fun movie. Aside from our favorite CGI ape we get to see Tom Hiddleston and Samuel L Jackson as something other than super heroes/villains. It also looks like John Goodman has a significant part (always liked him as well).

As far as the bigger, badder Kong goes well I guess he needs to keep pace with Godzilla. Especially since King Kong vs. Godzilla is on the docket.

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

plus Samuel L. looks like a badass in it.

This looks great - thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes the trailer piqued my interest too, and thats something doesnt happen very often.
I hope its got a good plot and interesting characters at least, Godzilla was alright I think, but I thought it lacked in the character/acting department and the usual plot.
Also Kong is set in the 70's, so I wonder how they are going to work that in the future vs. movie since Godzilla was set in the present.
edit on 26/7/16 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yeah, looking forward to see this one.. Samuel must be having some good deal with holywood. He is to be seen in many "expensive" movies. Was Goodman not dead..? Or did I mix his dead up with him dying in a movie.. Obviously he is still alive but stil...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Trailer looked real good.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As a huge Godzilla fan, I cannot wait to see what they do with this movie. Especially with the new Godzilla movie coming out in the next year or so and how they tie it all together.

new topics

top topics

join