It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary sold weapons for money - Rumor / wikileaks part 2-4

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Don't forget that there are 4 parts to the Wikileaks release.

Part 1 was communication from top DNC officials. That was enough to get the head of the DNC to resign on the eve of the biggest week for democrats.

So what do we think parts 2-4 are going to be?

Assange has stated that he has enough to Indict Clinton and put her in prison. He also stated that he knew the email controversy wasn't going to lead to an indictment.

To me this seems like he has something huge.

Last night I started to read rumors on social media that the bombshell is evidence that Clinton sold weapons to foreign governments for donations and money. This is something that most ATSers probably already believe but now there is evidence in her emails.

If this is true wikileaks may have put a hint in plain sight - the picture that they used of her for the part one leak is a cartoon of her typing an email with bombs and dollar signs...

edit on 25-7-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
he is probably saving the best for last. Release 1 was big, cannot wait to see 2-4

A little scared, do you think there is info their that might lead to an Obama impeachment or resignation?

Can you imagine the race wars if that info came out...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If wiki leaks had any marbles they would release them on the night she's supposed to accept the nomination.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

BINGO! Release #4 = Boom!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I don't think he has anything on Obama, he hasn't given any indication he does. I get the impression that Clinton ran the state department as her own playground without much oversight from the president.

I think parts 2-4 are going to be huge. I think one part will be every single email she sent while Secretary of State.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

This. Hopefully all 30,000 of those "yoga" emails.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

A little scared, do you think there is info their that might lead to an Obama impeachment or resignation?

Or better yet , an arrest ? For treason ? Or would it be high treason ?
Just sayin.
Givin the devil his due.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Personally I hope they release everything during the convention but it wouldn't surprise me if they waited for the bombshell to be released in October. That would probably be the most politically advantageous if you wanted Clinton to lose. Then again I'm not sure wikileaks has any political leaning.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

They have some kind of agenda or they would've released them all when they got them.

link   

originally posted by: drock905
Then again I'm not sure wikileaks has any political leaning.

Assange has made is views on politics well known, he is not a fan of Western governments and does not care for the Clintons in particular.

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

Seems to be enough truth to give the DNC chair a pink slip.

Just saying

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Fact checked by whom? Our lying ass administration? Keep making excuses. Why would the head of the DNC resign over false emails? She would not.

That is the beauty of hacking. Nobody is going to compose 3000 fake emails that all must appear legitimate. Think of all the work that would require just making timestamps alone. They will hack and download them though and quite easily done with high ranking officials using Yahoo in their basement.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Does it occur to anyone else that Assange is a conniving, manipulative, attention seeking little twit who is in cahoots with Putin to get his buddy Trump into the white house?
edit on 7/25/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That point could be argued and it is probable. However conniving against the twisted SOBs high up in the US government such as Hillary is much welcome. "What difference does it make?" Id rather get the dirty scoop from a 'twit' than nobody at all.

It is however funny seeing all the conservstives suddenly praising Assange due to this. Same people who were foaming at the mouth that he should be extradited and imprisoned years ago. Better than Snowden i guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I highly doubt they have information that she was selling weapons, but they may have some info that shows Benghazi was a gun-running operation to arm forces we found to be in our best interests. That would explain why Hillary had to lie about it all.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Even if your statement is true this somehow negates the corruption he has exposed?

I know you think it is 'unfair', so does Hillary.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

simply rididing around on the back of trains and giving speeches to crowds is not enough these days.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

True - I would be surprised if there is some kind of insane revelation that 'puts Hillary in jail'.

I also would not be shocked at all if Libya / Benghazi was part of running guns to various factions in the ME in an effort to regime change / nation build, etc. That is what our Government has been doing over there for a couple decades anyways - basically status quo.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
release it during the convention.

i want to see the DNC burn to the GROUND.

Election fraudsters need to be rounded up and fitted for a proper necktie make from a thick & coarse BULLROPE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join