It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're Not Going to Take your Guns".: Massachusett's Rogue Attorney General Just Did.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Gothmog

Isn't Mass. where Hillary-Care was first introduced too?.

I am beginning to think a lot of ****** people live there, or at least they don't pay attention to much....

I do believe , and that was a while back, you are correct.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Show me where you can order HE..

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

Won't catch me putting up with that sh!t.

This clown needs fired and imprisoned.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

ok here's what i've found out so far.

yes it is legal to own a M 203 and HE ammo so long as you have a class lll plus a federal explosives license or permit background check required can take months to a year. in some states they are not. you also would have to inform them as to what you have and when you fire them.
and from all the reading i've done the best i can tell you must get approval from the following.

ATF, figures once you have a license you have to get approval from them.
City, County and State
EPA for storage permits
then you have to build the magazine to store them in. plus there are other requirements that i couldn't verify. like being in a commercial area with at least 5 acres surrounding, no residential areas
then there's the hazmat trasnsport cost, plus you 'd have to find a range that would allow you to fire them, get approval from that City, County, LE, Fire department.

on top of that you have the $200 stamp on the M203, and each round. i saw people saying HE rounds starting at $450 and as high as $4000

now as far as buying HE rounds most of what i read said, that even if you could afford and could jump through all the hoops, most ammunition manufacturers and distributors are very reluctant to sell to civilians due to legality and liability reasons over paperwork and catching hell from the ATF.

now in my searches i did find a number of rounds that are available for a M79 M203.

buckshot rounds, beehive 22 rounds that shoot 10 .22 lr, gas rounds and others here is a link and a couple of videos. i also found out that the ATF has decided that the blue tip plastic rounds are now a destructive device. there was also a couple of hints of HEDP rounds available but that never panned out.

here is the first link,
40MM ROUNDS

and just for the fun of it, a link for a LMT M203
LMT M203 40mm Grenade Launcher

so yea i guess your right, for all practical purposes you can't get HE rounds for a M203, but you can buy one if you can afford to jump thru all the hoops.

edit on 25-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

In service I like the WP rounds to clear stubborn issues,now of course they are no longer used I had heard they were reintroducing BEEHIVE canisters again however.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

yep willy pete was some bad a@@ stuff. when i was on barracks duty on the reactionary force i had to hump the 203. we always had three of those on the vest and a couple of buck shot rounds for up close and personal. i was always glad to be down in the pound on post and carrying my rifle instead of being up in the shack running drills.

i remember one night, the navy had a native american festival on their side, and three of them had been drinking firewater and were drunk as hell came across to our side. to get on our side you were suppose to stop at a stop sign about 50yards away from the guard house and wait for the guard to wave you on and stop so he could check you in. well they ran both of them. post 1 blew a signal 19 and the we headed out.

when we got there the SOG, COG and the post 1 Marine had them out of the car. post one had a man and woman on the hood, and the SOG and COG had this big ol a@@ indian on the ground, with both of them yelling for him to put his head down with their knees in the middle of his back and on his head trying to push it down.

i heard them yelling and pushing on him when i came out of the APC, and went over and pointed my M203 in his face and said they told you to put your head down. he lowerd his head and didn't move or say a word until we picked him up. sgt green use to laugh about how big his eyes got when he saw that 203 barrel.

edit on 26-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Did you get it through the window at the range?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

no we were outside and he was on the ground. didn't shoot him or nothing just the sight of that barrel made him stop fighting.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
We'd best get back to the subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Well, sadly Massachusetts isn't the Federal government. The Bill of Rights restrains the Federal government, each state is soverign. Hopefully citizens will challenge this in MA supreme court.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Who the hell has a grenade launcher in the civilian population? Ridiculous legislation.

Nobody, but it is banned gun if it can take one, and most of the military type ones can, but it's not practical for anybody in the civilian population.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Attorney's general do not have the Constitutional authority to alter or amend any laws, that is the job of the Legislature AG's only job is to enforce the law. Another Democrat in office operating outside of their Constitutional authority. From the president on down it is time to give this country an enema and dump all the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Probably the same one who would re-write history if their side wins!

Touche! They've already done that I believe. Unfortunately "their side" includes the only 2 major political parties. Once again we are stuck with voting for the lesser of 2 evils so I'm going with Trump as an establishment outsider. We certainly can't afford another Clinton presidency.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

No offense, but that makes you a part of the problem. There is no lesser of two evils, just two evils. Stop supporting the status quo, vote for change, vote against the two party system.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

nobody took away your guns,fool! They took a few guns off the list that you can buy!! You make it sound like they raided your house!

You're wrong...they did raid the house. They made a product that is 100% legal to own, illegal. That requires any law abiding citizen to turn that product over to the state or the BECOME a criminal. Unless they want to perpetuate BEING a criminal, they have to release the product. That would be considered force as in forcing someone to do something they wouldn't do otherwise. And that is EXACTLY what was done. And from what I can tell...done illegally.

And spoken just like a liberal trying to hide more emails...this is exactly how it would happen country wide. It is a complete lie (obviously since it is said by the left) that they aren't "coming for your guns". They are DEFINITELY coming for your guns. It is just the definition of "coming" that will be changed.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

At this time, keeping that witch from power are some peoples ONLY idea for voting and a third party MIGHT screw that up.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I think..."Arriving to aid our safety"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
She needs to be removed from office. I bet she woke up on the wrong side of her bed of nails and decided to screw with the first thing on her mind. I personally know a lot of people here in MA, including myself who are not going to stand for this.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

The people let it happen, because that's what the people want to happen. That's how democracy works. It's called 'Majority Rules'. Maybe you should check it out sometime?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So, just to be clear, no fire arms were have actually been confiscated by the MA government, correct?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join