It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Head Resigns Amid Email Furor On Eve Of Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Debbie Wasserman Schultz has resigned, leaving the Democrat Party in
a mess as leaked emails from the DNC show that the Democrat Party
had worked in secret without fairness against Bernie Sanders. Colluding
with media outlets, using PAC money to pay online commenters, conspiring
to attack his Jewish heritage, sending paid interns to fake protests,
and many other revelations came to light which ultimately proved that
the DNC is controlled by Hillary Clinton, and working on her behalf.

Democratic National Committee head Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned on Sunday amid a furor over leaked emails, throwing the party into disarray on the eve of the convention to nominate Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House.

Lingering bitterness from the heated primary campaign between Clinton and rival Bernie Sanders erupted after more than 19,000 leaked Democratic National Committee emails seemed to confirm Sanders' frequent charge that the DNC, the administrative arm of the party, played favorites in the race.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 24-7-2016 by burntheships because: fix typo

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
About time! Anxious to see what the rest of the Wikileaks reveal about the DNC and Democratic party in general. To hell with party unity! We need people unity! Step down HRC!

Ding Dong the 'mini me' witch is dead!

edit on 24-7-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Trump will have fun with this one. He mentioned Bernie before, now some fuel for he fire. It's politics, who would be shocked this happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Good. See ya b*tch. You should have been out a long time ago when Bernie first asked that you resign during the primaries but you lied your way out.

I hope she ends up collecting cans on the streets for a living.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Good.

Next step I hope we see, since the left loves nothing more than disruptive protests, is to see mass protests outside the convention over the corruption plaguing the party.

They love protesting against Trump. Will they show the same willingness to protest clear corruption within their party?
edit on 24-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately, she is leaving the chair to Donna Brazille, who had this to say in one of the leaked DNC emails:

I have no intentions of touching this. Why? Because I will cuss out the Sanders camp!

That was in response to an inquiry by Abby D Phillip, a reporter from the Washington post, asking

Do you have a minute to chat today? Wanted to ask you about this fight between the Sanders camp and DNC over adequate representation on the platform committee and others ahead of the convention.

source email

So, super!

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think it is time for Hilley to step down!

The numbers are not and have not been in her favor, unless you suppress votes and hack voting machines!

Good bye Clinton Mafia!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Oh great. All hail the new queen, just like the old queen.

Nothing ever changes does it?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have to say I love seeing this party melt down right before the convention. Can hardly wait until Michael Brown's mom speaks telling us all how he was a "good kid" and didn't deserve it. The guy was a thug who robbed a store and then went for the cops gun when the cops showed up. Is this who the Dems want representing them? A thug & his mom? And to think BLM really got rolling from this incident? That is messed up.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Na NA NA

Na NA NA

Hey, Hey, HEY!

GOODBYE!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Jill Stein invites Bernie to join the Green Party

I'd vote for a Bernie/Jill ticket in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hillary's server, emails, DNC emails, none of these people understand technology y are still operating in the nineteen-sixties .

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
yes !

unfortunately 6 months too late

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Trump will have fun with this one. He mentioned Bernie before, now some fuel for he fire. It's politics, who would be shocked this happened.

True. Shocking isn't the word. But historical, yes. Because not since Watergate has corruption like this been exposed to the public.

And on a side note, anyone in the government who has garbage to speak about Wikileaks can officially go hump their hand!

Without Wikileaks, Wasserman would've never resigned. Period.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So when it comes to DWS corruption matters, but not their actual nominee?

If they actually cared about corruption they would have kicked the Clintons to the curb years ago. The DNC deserves better and so do the American people..
edit on 2016/7/24 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I would much rather vote for Sanders running as a Green, than as a Democrap!

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Yeah can't wait to see them spew anti-cop speech on national TV and lose even more votes. Oh did you know they lured in Lena Dunham to speak at the DNC for Hillary too. She's known for bragging of molesting her little sister and comparing Jewish men to dogs. They sure know to bring in the right speakers.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Me too!

If Trump wins, it will solely be at the feet of the DNC.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is so sweet. And after all of those pundits on the MSM last week trying to convince the public that the RNC was a disaster for Trump, the DNC hasn't even started yet and it's already off to a far worse start than the former.

I am very much looking forward to the inevitable disintegration of the Democratic party.

And on that note I would like to point out that this is my 666th post!

With the synchronistic energy bestowed upon me from the numbers & the stars, I hereby curse the Democratic party!

Alakazam!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join