It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakaway civilization adoption form

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've seen a number of threads that talk about the black triangles and the breakaway civilization, and I thought it would be FUN to create a thread for those of us who would jump at the chance to be a part of a breakaway civilization. So that's what I'm gonna do here. This thread is directed at those who are in charge of the breakaway civilization. This is the place where members of the ATS community can add their names to the list of people who want to be a part of that, now what I think would make it more interesting would be those of us who want our entire families to go with us, because let's face it doing this without your entire family would be to heart wrenching. So that's what this thread is now I would also like members to add their ideas to this so called application form.
edit on Wed20167V201616831 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

If in fact there was such a breakaway, rest assured they'd come to you not the other way around. ...much like the intelligence services.

They know more about you than you know about yourself. They use your dreams to power ALIICE for Christ sakes. In other words; they know when you've been sleeping, they know when you're awake. They know if you've been good or bad....
edit on 6-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm only coming if I can drive.

And no, I don't want my family to come.

btw...recruiting is against T&Cs....lol

But I'm first and I want to drive.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'll be good for goodness sake. But I think you would have openly profess your desire to be a part of it

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

You wouldn't have to bring your family if you don't want to, but for those of us who love our family that deeply it would be a necessity, and remember this is a FUN thread I'm not recruiting
edit on Wed20167V201620831 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You'd be wrong. I am happy with my life and love my family. I'm not here for me, I'm here for them.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well under that idea I'm here for them and myself. There is nothing wrong with having a small selfish side to your personality

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Well under that idea I'm here for them and myself. There is nothing wrong with having a small selfish side to your personality

If it was about me I'd leave this rock in a heartbeat. It's not though, my selfishness wants my children to go to and graduate from MIT so one can leave this rock while the other creates her dinosaur island she dreams about so much.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok, count me in.

Well let's see...a couple of questions are in order.

Where does this new civilization exist?

How do we get there?

Who's in charge?

Let's get this ball rolling.

My kids are coming too but they're adults so I'm bringing a psychologist and a soldier with me.

S & F

What do we call this new society?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

The location would be the nearest habitable planet that doesn't have a current civilization on it or other sentient beings, I imagine they would transport us there in one of the black triangles provided they were capable of traveling at a reasonable enough speed. Decisions are made by voting, each vote would be based on something like a social security number, every vote would go through each individual's smart phone/ PDA. I would be bringing a lot of valuable people, everyone in my family are doctors, engineers, electronic technicians, network engineers, construction workers, electricians, mechanics. I guess we would vote on what to call our new civilization.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I don't understand this whole " breakaway civilization" concept at all

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'll pass along your adoption forms. Just go lucid in your dreams and direct your dreams to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

There's nothing rational to understand.

I must admit to an amusing note on this however;

It was a while back, maybe 9 months ago? This fellow from the "Breakaway Civilization conference"
contacted me out of the blue so he and I had a chat. I told him that the whole concept was bollocks
and I recommended that he read Dr. Jacques Vallee if he was interested in the topic of so-called
"UFOs". He admitted that he admired JV greatly, and that he personally didn't buy this "Breakaway
Civilization stuff" but it was his job to market it.

I couldn't make this stuff up. But I am curious how they got my email address. I have never once
used it for anything resembling UFOs.

That's the most interesting part of the whole story.

Kev

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The location would be the nearest habitable planet that doesn't have a current civilization on it or other sentient beings, I imagine they would transport us there in one of the black triangles provided they were capable of traveling at a reasonable enough speed. Decisions are made by voting, each vote would be based on something like a social security number, every vote would go through each individual's smart phone/ PDA. I would be bringing a lot of valuable people, everyone in my family are doctors, engineers, electronic technicians, network engineers, construction workers, electricians, mechanics. I guess we would vote on what to call our new civilization.

Ok.

We are bringing tech with us. And technicians. That's good.

It would seam necessary to wait for a certain number of voters before we attempt a name.

Unless you would just, as founder, choose. In my opinion the name has meaning but requires concensus. So let's see...i propose that at least the first ten volunteers are required for a vote on the name.

Also, we need to keep track of this sorry of thing. I'm no good at that so somone will eventually step up. This is after all, a100%volunteer society.

I and my children will head up the PDD (potential defense department) it will be planning for peace while preparing for war.

My pillars of PDD are as follows.

1 no person shall ever be compelled to join PDD

2. PDD is for the defense of the colony and shall never be used to enforce laws or regulations

3. Only the members of the PDD can promote a leader. No appointment to higher rank can ever be approved without the majority of the volunteers with a 51% aye.

4. War can not be declared without the consent of the majority of the volunteers .

5. Funding for the PDD is only allowed by the personal donation of a member of the PDD active or retired.

6. If PDD ever chooses a political alliance, then PDD is immediately disbanded.

Hmm. This is of course a draft that requires volunteers to amend.

As soon as someone joins the PDD Corps we'll get moving on that.

from now on i feel compelled to finish my posts by signing them.

Mr. Gone

edit on 07Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:37:35 -0500920167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I don't understand this whole " breakaway civilization" concept at all
i have found you to be mostly thoughtful, in the past.

Try to think of this as a creative writing prompt.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It would be my belief that the reason for a breakaway civilization would be to preserve human life in the event of a devastating event on earth

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Once I become skilled at those abilities, I'll send it right over

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There are a lot of good ideas there that should be implemented here on earth. Oh and I would not want a lofty title like founder, I'm as equal as everyone else
edit on Wed20167V201652931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

There are a lot of good ideas there that should be implemented here on earth. Oh and I would not want a lofty title like founder, I'm as equal as everyone else

Fair enough

We are all CITIZENS of this project.

I am not seeing traction on this thread so my suggestion would be to approach it again with a new title and place it into whatever bin is appropriate.

I'm having fun.

But this would be funner in a crowd
edit on 07Wed, 06 Jul 2016 22:19:04 -05001020167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Donttreadonme, it's OK that you changed this to the general chit chat forum, the only reason I posted it in the grey area is because that is where the black triangles and breakaway civilization threads are at

<<   2 >>

join