It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New filter for Recent list - Politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can you please consider adding a filter for the Recent Posts wall of "Political" so us visitors can fine-tune what we choose to see?
OR

Can you please reinstate the ability to block threads by Forum? Why was that ever removed?

Thank you for your consideration

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Do you get mad at TV commercials too, because you watch them?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Amazing idea!

Or even a separate section like how we have BTS and ATS how about a entire politics section.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yes, please. Might keep some people around more.

originally posted by: intrptr

You watch commercials television?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yes, please. Might keep some people around more.

You watch commercials television?

As little as possible. My mom has it on, I get it background.

It doesn't matter though, the front page here mirrors the Main Stream.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah an "I'm done with this thread" button would be much appreciated.

It would be better then blocking subfora as a whole like it was possible before.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I believe they got rid of the delete forum button because there were a lot of people who accidentally clicked it and they were getting tired of explaining how to get them back.

At least that was the inference I got from a member in a BBQ thread last year or so.

I wish they would include that function again too.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Nope. Got rid of commercial-driven TV a couple of years ago.

I still PAY for televised entertainment however I PAY for it to be commercial-free and tailored, by channel, for what I want to watch.

Yes, I understand that ATS is F2U but I'd definitely consider PAYING (via donation) to be able to tailor that as well. Until then, the best I can do is provide feedback on what a longtime visitor experiences and what might help garner some more revenue.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Nope. Got rid of commercial-driven TV a couple of years ago.

I still PAY for televised entertainment however I PAY for it to be commercial-free and tailored, by channel, for what I want to watch.

Yes, I understand that ATS is F2U but I'd definitely consider PAYING (via donation) to be able to tailor that as well. Until then, the best I can do is provide feedback on what a longtime visitor experiences and what might help garner some more revenue.

As vile as it is, I stay tuned to the Main Stream so I can get both sides of the story. Keeping the remote handy, who can stand it?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

As vile as it is, I stay tuned to the Main Stream so I can get both sides of the story. Keeping the remote handy, who can stand it?

There's nothing wrong with that as long as you can see the trees through the forest

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

There's nothing wrong with that as long as you can see the trees through the forest

Aww yah, can't get fooled again. Theres ways to tell they are conditioning people , memes are incredibly obvious, especially when the individual networks begin brainwashing everyone about some event or issue all at the same time.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
Yeah an "I'm done with this thread" button would be much appreciated.

It would be better then blocking subfora as a whole like it was possible before.

The way I do it is I just hit that little X next to the thread name in the subscribed threads list, and I auto subscribe to threads I post in. Remembering which threads you're done with though can be a pain. I very rarely use the X, but the Hillary investigation stuff finally hit the breaking point for me today and I X'ed the thread I was posting in. I don't remember which that was though so I'm just not going to post in any of them. Probably better for all involved that way.

new topics

top topics

join