It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now ISUS wants to attack Saudi Arabia... huh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Calls for Destruction of Kaaba Stone.

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has joined others in calling for the destruction of the Kaaba Stone, reports Al-Jazeera this morning.

In a statement out this week, the ISIS leader said it is a Muslim’s “religious duty” to destroy the monument of “idolatrous worship”, which is the central shrine object of Islam.

The Black Stone, or al-Ḥajar al-Aswad, is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient stone building, located in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Iraq, Syria, now Saudi Arabia.

Am I the only one who thinks its odd that the only country which ISUS doesnt want to attack is Israel?

It began with McCain meeting with the Syrian "rebels".

Then the CIA trained and armed them.

Finally these "rebel" groups are the same people who we would later call ISUS...

Now Obama has been openly funding and arming them.

How much more evidence do we need before the MSM or someone in Washington DC says whats obvious to everyone else: that ISUS is controlled opposition.

From 2014:

Why aren't ISIS and Al-Qaeda attacking Israel?

Or is it one of those unspeakable truths which everyone is aware of but no one is willing to say out loud.

I guess we'll believe anything?

edit on 6-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ISIS have wanted to destroy the Kaaba since their inception.

It's on a list along with the Great Pyramid et al.

Surprised you didn't already know this, it's been covered on ATS numerous times.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yup, it's a set up no doubt about it. Now, if they actually did Blow that Big Black Box to Hell, that would cause a World War. To the massive degree of that in Revelations.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'm not sure why this is a huge conspiracy, as hazardous pointed out they have wanted to destroy this, among many other artifacts to which by their ideology they consider to be idol worship, just look what they have done to ancient ruins in Iraq and Syria. This is nothing new, and the #ing term "ISUS" is extremely offensive, get a grip man.
edit on 6-7-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I realize that it may not be politically correct but I dont agree that its "offensive".

As I said in my OP, it began with McCain's meeting in Syria to the CIA and then Obama.

Which actually starts to make sense when we consider that the only State which they seem to have no problem with, is Israel.

Shouldnt we be "offended" even outraged that our government has essentially created and is arming the same people we're supposed to hate?

ETA:

Updated a link in my OP from 2014.

edit on 6-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've never heard the term ISUS so i could'nt help you there, but ISIS to me is insulting, The Queen of Egypt would agree with me i'm sure. Some have called it ISIl but whatever floats your boat right.

I want to add that I've never really trusted the Israeli Gov't. I did a thread some time ago about just how much of the American Tax Payers give them each year. Billions! It's absolutely mind blowing just how much they get from America. And no one says a damn thing. With all that Money, of course, they're going to have a lot of control in the ME. We're just not told about it.

edit on 7/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Perhaps they don't wish to take on the IDF,Mossod ect..yet.I'd wager the Israelis are closely monitoring ISIS position and wouldn't hesitate to attack them in any country if provoked.Just my 2 cents.
edit on CDTWedam31161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ISIS attack Saudi holy sites of Islam...

well IS is a radical Jihad group of Caliphate fighters who have common ideals of the Wahhabist and most Salafist Fundamentalists who might receive massive funding from the Saudi Monarchy like the Wahhabist sect of radicals...

ISIS is indeed supported by covert Pentagon monies/arms/supplies but is also allowed by the /USA overseers to carry out their own genocides and atrocities...so as to keep the fighting soldiers pacified in their on-&-off bloodlettings on the local non radical Muslims under their control

besides, the Saudi kingdom and the USA are at opposite viewpoints with the petrodollar and other issues (Iran Nuclear Deal) so even in Yemen I bet the USA proxy army of ISIS is doing guerilla actions against the Saudi' along with rare attacks on the Shia opponents to make Yemen a Sunni Jihad staging area against Mecca-Medina... planned for years now

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nfm.
edit on 7/6/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It´s to obvious that SA is one of the funders of that muslim terrorism.
So they staged bombings with a little amount of victims, so they can say:
Hey look, they attack us too, so we can´t be the terror state the west calls us, while he is selling huge amounts weapons to us...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ISIS has been attacking the Saudi's for about a year now. As for Israel, ISIS has attacked Israel as best they can, rocket attacks and some lone wolf attacks like they do in the US. For ISIS the problem is Israel is buffered by Jordan and Lebanon and the Israelis have created a buffer zone on the Israeli Syrian border where they support a variety of Anti ISIS Druze, Bedouins, militias, rebels etc. Israel has been arming and supporting them for some time. The fact that Israeli ambulances and medical personnel are operation supporting the rebels has been exposed publicly.

The second place ISIS has tried to make a run at Israel is in the Sinai. where they have tried attacking border forces. However Israel and Egypt have been working together and have that problem mostly under control.

Last year ISIS launched and offensive on the Israeli backed buffer zone in southern Syria promising to destroy Israel once they broke though. It never got anywhere as the rebels in area seemed to be to well armed, and oddly enough UN monitors had reported rebels meeting with the IDF and getting supplies of something along the Syrian Israeli border.

And while Israel covert little war against ISIS has worked, they have the same trouble the US is going to have down the road, the groups fighting ISIS in the will likely start fighting each other once the common threat is gone.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It´s to obvious that SA is one of the funders of that muslim terrorism.
So they staged bombings with a little amount of victims, so they can say:
Hey look, they attack us too, so we can´t be the terror state the west calls us, while he is selling huge amounts weapons to us...

The Saudi's have terror attacks all the time. They would hardly have to stage one. They get a dozen a year at least.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The most extreme conspiracy theory regarding ISIS BEING CREATED BY THE WEST
is the one that avers they were created by the CIA, MI6, and Mossad to corral all the worlds’ jihadi nuts in one basket.

This conspiracy theory if true would indicate the vast cynical evil of the group that is doing it.

And there is a lot of evidence it is true. I recently watched a Frontline documentary about the origin of ISIS and all the way back to 2004 they had a CIA secret operative admit that they had many spies in the organization then run by Zarqawi that preceded ISIS.

The US has the CIA supporting ISIS and it's allies in Syria and the Army intelligence supporting those who are fighting ISIS.

That's a verifiable fact

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The most extreme conspiracy theory regarding ISIS BEING CREATED BY THE WEST
is the one that avers they were created by the CIA, MI6, and Mossad to corral all the worlds’ jihadi nuts in one basket.

This conspiracy theory if true would indicate the vast cynical evil of the group that is doing it.

And there is a lot of evidence it is true. I recently watched a Frontline documentary about the origin of ISIS and all the way back to 2004 they had a CIA secret operative admit that they had many spies in the organization then run by Zarqawi that preceded ISIS.

The US has the CIA supporting ISIS and it's allies in Syria and the Army intelligence supporting those who are fighting ISIS.

That's a verifiable fact

I hate to link my own thread but go on there and read the link. The events unfolding today bear more than a slight resemblance to plans drawn up in the 50s.

helps to remember the link

edit on 2921642 by sg1642 because: Stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe now the house of Saud will get off it's arse and actually do something about these barbarians.

They have been every other nations problem up until now. Saudi Arabia has one of the largest air forces and has been content to sit back and watch the Middle East become a bloodbath whilst refusing to take any of the refugees from the conflict they basically created.

No sympathy for Saudi Arabia. Sorry. They must now stew in their own # and deservedly so.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
Maybe now the house of Saud will get off it's arse and actually do something about these barbarians.

They have been every other nations problem up until now. Saudi Arabia has one of the largest air forces and has been content to sit back and watch the Middle East become a bloodbath whilst refusing to take any of the refugees from the conflict they basically created.

No sympathy for Saudi Arabia. Sorry. They must now stew in their own # and deservedly so.

They are a little busy in Yemen still. They will not have the forces to spare for anything else until that is cleaned up.

top topics

join