It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz demands information on FBI's Clinton probe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well this is interesting.

It seems Mr Cruz will not stand for the FBI's decision on the Clinton probe.
Posted on his Twitter page.

“I join my Senate Judiciary colleagues… in calling for public transparency of, and full access to, all the information that the FBI used to come to today’s dubious decision.”

Story

I have to wonder if he is truly sincere or if this is some sort of maneuvering BS.
Well yeah its maneuvering BS to some extent, everything these people do is, but how much sincerity is there in this?

Can't wait to see where all this is going to go.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yeah, because this is like the ninth thread about this thing.. ON THE "LIVE" PAGE FOR **MOST FLAGS**

Really, mods, we need a "ignore this forum"-button.

Or else..

Or else I start posting about every stupid $§&! the German party "AfD" does.
Would be more entertaining than these sh*tty boring repetitive "You should hate Clinton"-threads. Over and over and over again.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

This would be the first time I have ever found myself in agreement with Mr. Cruz and I do wonder, as you do, if this is simple maneuvering.

Given what is at stake here, we need public transparency, especially given the special circumstances they are admittedly giving her.

The FBI has never really had credibility in my eyes and after watching a neutered Comey declare that she commited multiple crimes but would not bring forth charges (although anyone else would get them) it is now painfully clear the public transparency is a must when it comes to political figures being investigated.

I have never agreed with either republicans nor democrats for that matter with their clear collusion with the elite, however if the GOP unites and demands this transparency, I bet they will have their voter base and independents alike supporting them the whole way!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My thread on this was taken down.
I'm curious to see if they do it here...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Yeah, because this is like the ninth thread about this thing.. ON THE "LIVE" PAGE FOR **MOST FLAGS**

Really, mods, we need a "ignore this forum"-button.

Or else..

Or else I start posting about every stupid $§&! the German party "AfD" does.
Would be more entertaining than these sh*tty boring repetitive "You should hate Clinton"-threads. Over and over and over again.

It is not a matter of hating Clinton.

It is sparing the world of another Clinton presidency that is at stake.

We need to have an audit of the Clinton Foundation and when it comes to a corrupt investigation that is covering the tracks of a Global conspiracy, no stone can be unturned.

Every aspect of this is shady.

The media has done its best to cover this up and fortunately for us, some hackers have been exposing what they have tried to hide.

I hope we do not hear the end of this until we do have total transparency!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

so why was it taken down? i wrote on it-is there some rule broken?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

They said they would tell me if I asked,I'll let you know if the mod responds.
I fudged the title a bit and can't figure out how to fix it.
It might be that.
It THIS one gets taken down it's an agenda from a mod.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
wtf are you on about?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Isn't that VERY obvious?

There are too many threads about "7 Ways you should hate about H. Clinton".

And it seems that everyone on this board (okay, those would be about a dozen people) seems to think that HIS/HER thoughts about it are so important and new and shiny and totally-not-boring so that it MUST be a new thread, not contributing to another posters thread, because (I don't know) it is shiny and new and would be lost in the old thread and there might be a single one person on this board who did not receive the message that Hillary Clinton is the devil itself.

Yes. We got it. The votings in the USA are crooked and filled with liars and you don't want to vote on another person because you are stuck in this stupid, stupid, STUPID 2-party-"democracy".

How about you all would contribute to a single "this is about hillary clinton and why she is a bad person"-thread?

So that the rest of the board would be cleansed from this (for the rest of the world, hello fellow 7.000.000.000 non-USA-citizens!) trite repetitions?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
Well this is interesting.

It seems Mr Cruz will not stand for the FBI's decision on the Clinton probe.
Posted on his Twitter page.

“I join my Senate Judiciary colleagues… in calling for public transparency of, and full access to, all the information that the FBI used to come to today’s dubious decision.”

Story

I have to wonder if he is truly sincere or if this is some sort of maneuvering BS.
Well yeah its maneuvering BS to some extent, everything these people do is, but how much sincerity is there in this?

Can't wait to see where all this is going to go.

When a person gets away with sh't like Hillary has, it tends to make people mad. And for anyone to just call it partisan hacking is so ludicrous in the extreme that words can't describe it. Everyone should be outraged.

Unless in the future you get in big trouble with the law and think because the judge in the courtroom shares your political views, maybe you can just say "hey, your honor, I'm the same political party as you, am I free to go now?" and see if that works.
Because people defending Clinton are actually doing that by still supporting her as a candidate.

And no, they would not do the same for you, you would be dog cr@p at that point.

Hillary has just won some kind of record for the most obscene hypocrisy possible.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Justso

It THIS one gets taken down it's an agenda from a mod.

Does that actually happen here?

This is an important issue in the world right now and must not be allowed to be swept under the carpet.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

HAH!

"Total transparancy".. That is so nice, did you live under a tree and thought about the nirvana the last 2.000 years?

We are talking about politicians - and the last thing ANY politician wants is complete transparancy about his/her motives/deeds. As this goes for everyone involved, there will no transparency every.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Am I high or are you?

My main post isn't about Hillary hating, even though I despise the woman.
It's about the fact that someone of significance (Cruz) is demanding that this issue is looked into further and not dismissed and forgotten about.

To me, any politician who isn't demanding this is at the very least looked into, doesn't have America's best interests in mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: elementalgrove

HAH!

"Total transparancy".. That is so nice, did you live under a tree and thought about the nirvana the last 2.000 years?

We are talking about politicians - and the last thing ANY politician wants is complete transparancy about his/her motives/deeds. As this goes for everyone involved, there will no transparency every.

I am quite aware of the way corruption has operated and how it has been disseminated throughout the years, so please spare me your sarcastic tone.

What is happening right now with the corrupt Hillary, makes just about every other scandal pale in comparison. What has been going on with the Clinton Foundation is tied to the globalist agenda and this smug puppet was so full of herself that she believed it would never come back to her.

The elite system of control has never been on full display like it currently is and when I say that I mean globally and here in America people are making the connections rapidly regardless of the MSM spin.

I understand your cynicism, however I disagree with your assessment. This is because of the things that are outside of TPTB's control. It is known that Russia piggybacked Guccifer and perhaps have access to information that can be spread through various sources like Wikileaks.

There is hope to be had, Clintons credibility only exists in the minds of those who believe what they are told. Independents and republicans alike see right through it, Comey simply verified it. Even without transparency, the nature of these conspirators has become painfully obvious with things like Lynch meeting up with old pedo Billy boy.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I remember posting a response to this same topic not more than an hour ago in another thread and now that thread is gone and this one as been put in its place????

Was it something I said??

WTF.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
My thread on this was taken down.
I'm curious to see if they do it here...

I'm just as curious.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Could Mr. Cruz's assertions be any more blatantly political?

The FBI made a recommendation to the Justice Department based on the results of an investigation.

WHy would they come and try to explain that to the Senator? Are they responsible for educating him in the law now?

More abuse of the Congressional investigative 'power.'

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Because, checks and balances. So, yes, if Congress impanels a investigative committee, the FBI has to respond.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Could Mr. Cruz's assertions be any more blatantly political?

Could the lack of the recommendation for prosecution be any less political?

I mean, if that's the way we're going to look at it... let's spread the possibilities around a bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

And when Ted Cruz speaks, people leave the room....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join