It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Maybe they will nail that hideous skank to the wall, but I doubt it seriously. The Clinton's are just too connected.

I'm going with an update on the Orlando tragedy.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I saw and commented about no links . I also Asked where the info came from. Because there was no link or information on where this came from.
Why is that an issue?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not sure what the argument is about, but this story has been on TV this morning.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because you screaming for a link after saying you read the op and saw where it said no link was available yet.

(post by dashen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Will this be televised or is it going will we be getting in secondhand from the media?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Maybe she's flying with Obama personally as a method of protection. Come to announce warrant for her arrest? Lol, I can dream, right?

Cue the evil music.... She's Scott free.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm thinking Comey won't yet be doing the Full Monty with Hillary...and, today, will be recommending an indictment of some of her aides.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't think there's really a question that she did something WRONG, she herself even "sorta" admits that. The question is what will be done about it !

Gin

link   
a reply to: JinMI

It'll be on CBSN live. Source

link   
An interesting change of events -

Report: Hillary Is Considering Keeping Loretta Lynch As Attorney General

Hillary Clinton is considering retaining Loretta Lynch as Attorney General if she wins the presidency, according to a report from The New York Times.

Picking Lynch as a holdover from the Obama administration would help Clinton’s stated goal of making her cabinet gender-equal. But the choice would likely prove controversial given that Lynch is the ultimate arbiter in the Justice Department’s investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Concerns over conflicts of interest reached new heights last week after Lynch, the first black female AG, met in secret with Bill Clinton at Phoenix’s international airport.

The conclave was held just days before investigators interrogated Hillary Clinton at FBI headquarters on Saturday.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Click link for article..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Awesome, thank you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OT: I find it unlikely that the FBI will announce charges against Clinton on the first day she exits Air Force One with Pres. Obama in NC on the campaign. First appearance.

*campaign is reimbursing for transport so that's not the point.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
I have been tipped off about this and no, I am not going to release the identity of my source.
He will be revealing once and for all what the letters, 'F', 'B', and 'I' stand for.

FART BARF AND ITCH. If they go after Clinton I'll refer to them as the federal bureau of Integrity. m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nothing will happen to Hillary.

Either Hillary and Obama NEVER emailed, then that kind of shows how bad they are at their job
or
Hillary and Obama always emailed, and that shows that Obama knew that Hillary's email was not a ".gov" email and he did NOTHING, except read and sent her emails to a server that he should have known not to.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

A year and a half is fast? They released info on Orlando within 48 hours.

They just interviewed her on Saturday, a credible source
from The FBI said it could take months to analyze her
answers. So yes, that would be awfully fast to have wrapped it up.

ETA: But that is not to say he wouldn't hold a press conference
in light of the interview on Saturday either.

It would after all be the first one.

Now lets wait and see, her buddy was raided about one year ago,
and he was just brought up on charges of illegal campaign stuff.

I'll be he has a very large audience today.

edit on 5-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree with you on this - judging by how above the law cabinet level people tend to be (and how ignorant they are in meetings when SMEs are spoken down to by know-nothing white house appointees) I think there will be some of Hillary's inner circle facing indictment recommendations.

I also think that if Hillary does skate on this, it will be because she will claim ignorance and try and force whoever set up her server to fall on their sword.

Either way, once the investigation into the server and the Clinton foundation is over, keep an eye out for whistleblowers, and people leaking more information to the public and places like wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Or maybe they announce charges and the camera cuts to the president dialing (anything but a Blackberry) and we overhear him say, "Hello Bernie...are you still available?"

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is no guarantee this is about Clinton.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I won't support her if she indicted. I've already said that. I also said if somehow Bernie wound up being the nominee that I would vote for him. So I don't know where your statement comes from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join