It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Ordered ‘No photos, No pictures, No cell phones’ During Clinton/Lynch Meeting

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
WTF! is going on folks, seriously are we living in the USA, land of the free?

Reporter that broke the original story talk's to O'Reilly, and gives all the details from the sources that were there, on the tarmac.

FBI were on the tarmac shutting everyone one down who wanted to exercise their 1st amendment. So now we have people in power directing the FBI who's job it is to violate our constitution rights, because that's what the constitution says, or the way the TPTB want it rewritten. smh

This entire situation reeks of conspiracy.

I guess when all of this adds up, it’s clear why Lynch and her FBI agents were so intent on keeping this inappropriate meeting private.

Clinton's and lynch are In Hot Water

Finally, let’s stop focusing on the fact that this meeting was inappropriate because Clinton’s wife is under investigation by Lynch’s Justice Department. I mean, that’s bad, but it’s actually letting Lynch and Clinton off the hook a bit. By focusing on the appearance of conflict because Hillary Clinton is being investigated, we are willfully overlooking the very real conflict in the fact that Clinton himself is under investigation, as the Grand Poo-bah at the Clinton Foundation.

Here is a pic of the bathroom inside Clinton's jet, Lynch was just seeking design changes for her tax payer's jet, and needed "The Clinton Foundation's" approval. /sarcasm

edit on 1-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bill did this on purpose.

He wants a fire-breathing partisan Special Prosecutor.

***See Ken Starr, Mrs.Clinton can only win with us divided.

She needs people to feel sorry for her. Pity her.

These people know better. This was intentional.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Don't mind this, we better waste our time discussing Trump's small hands...

If that criminal hillary gets away with everything that she has done, I will lose hope for the American people.
Let's see if they managed to turn the American people in to unconscious slaves.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So much for the most transparent admin ever...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Loretta Lynch needs to step down, she doesn't deserve to be Attorney General.... she's probably no better, if not worse than Eric Holder.... just another extension of Obama crooked administration.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Don't mind this, we better waste our time discussing Trump's small hands...

If that criminal hillary gets away with everything that she has done, I will lose hope for the American people.
Let's see if they managed to turn the American people in to unconscious slaves.

We will see if we are all equal under the law.

Also, They keep saying "Private jets", last time I checked,

We were certainly paying for her jet. Probably, Bills as well.

I love this Country, we can't continue to let this scum destroy us.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
INDEED.

Worth repeating.

It was also a huge 'up yours' to all the "little people" who dare question in the least degree the whims, criminal acts, lies, abuses . . . of the pigs that are more equal than others.

originally posted by: Realtruth
WTF! is going on folks, seriously are we living in the USA, land of the free?

Reporter that broke the original story talk's to O'Reilly, and gives all the details from the sources that were there, on the tarmac.

FBI were on the tarmac shutting everyone one down who wanted to exercise their 1st amendment. So now we have people in power directing the FBI who's job it is to violate our constitution rights, because that's what the constitution says, or the way the TPTB want it rewritten. smh

This entire situation reeks of conspiracy.

I guess when all of this adds up, it’s clear why Lynch and her FBI agents were so intent on keeping this inappropriate meeting private.

Clinton's and lynch are In Hot Water

Finally, let’s stop focusing on the fact that this meeting was inappropriate because Clinton’s wife is under investigation by Lynch’s Justice Department. I mean, that’s bad, but it’s actually letting Lynch and Clinton off the hook a bit. By focusing on the appearance of conflict because Hillary Clinton is being investigated, we are willfully overlooking the very real conflict in the fact that Clinton himself is under investigation, as the Grand Poo-bah at the Clinton Foundation.

Here is a pic of the bathroom inside Clinton's jet, Lynch was just seeking design changes for her tax payer's jet, and needed "The Clinton Foundation's" approval. /sarcasm

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
FBI Ordered ‘No photos, No pictures, No cell phones’ During Clinton/Lynch Meeting

Seems to me if I was talking about my grandkids or golf.

I'd have some pictures of them, and videos of them acting like kids.

What a load of bull snip.

No records.

Spin what ever narrative they wanted to.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Clintons are honest good people who just want to do the right thing for America..

Which is why Bill signed NAFTA, GATT, and repealed Glass Steagel

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I may be completely off base, here, but IMHO I believe Bill threw Hillary under the bus just to save his crooked rear end. We will see if this is so when on July 5, 2016 felony indictments are handed down charging Hillary Clinton with everything but Lincoln's assassination.

At least one can HOPE!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Great point and a wonderful thread about a terrible fact,
Realtruth. I mean: transparency has been redefined [as]
whatever we can advertise for the national security
and promotion of justice will be kept from the pitch-
forkers relegated to media table scraps we filter.
Even the average American might be getting the signal
that when your nose is rubbed in it long enough your
nose will bleed. "So whatdya gonna do aboudit?"
electronic crickets. Make America Groot again. BTW
where IS that adorable bunny lately?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I just met with a friend . . . a connection of hers had just come from a high level meeting of the Dept of Education. He was shocked that they brazenly admitted that they are working to

DUMB USA STUDENTS DOWN.

He was so disgusted, he's likely going to retire from teaching at the college.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This new scandals of the Clintons and the US Attorney General should have both Loretta and Hillary disqualified from their positions. first Loretta as an Attorney General is compromised with her meeting with Bill, and Hillary disregard of the nations security renders her ineligible to run for president when her husband have a meeting with Loretta while she is been investigate.

People have not clue how bad our political system is today when this type of despicable actions are taking place in our nations like these politicians are exempt from law.

But then again Hillary will fall on her arss telling her followers that she have nothing to do with Bill private meeting with Loretta, I guess Bill answer will be "I didn't have sex with that women"

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I actually don't understand the OP. The subject and content aren't very connected. Something about cellphones being banned from a meeting. Ok. What's the point? Is there a law that says everytime Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet it must be recorded? The content doesn't explain why this is bad. Then a 2nd hand story about the fbi violating the first amendment at an airport. How?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Disgusted!! First one of the day. Don't mind me. I'm just making a post every time someone on ATS expresses their disgust. Carry on.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Do you not see a problem when the head of the Justice Department is cornered by a person who is under investigation by that very same department?

To all outward appearances, it would seem as though this meeting took place at Bill's insistence with full knowledge of how it would appear; he was a lawyer after all until he was disbarred so he should have known better.

In fact I say he did know better and this is all part of the political theater designed for a specific outcome.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Ok, Lorettal Lynch is the active US attorney General, Bill Clinton is the husband of a presidential candidate in the hot seat under an investigation that covers various issues including our national security.

If you don't see the link on this two I guess you need to learn a bit more of how our judicial system works when it comes to high profile cases.

The position of Attorney General was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789. In June 1870 Congress enacted a law entitled “An Act to Establish the Department of Justice.” This Act established the Attorney General as head of the Department of Justice and gave the Attorney General direction and control of U.S. Attorneys and all other counsel employed on behalf of the United States. The Act also vested in the Attorney General supervisory power over the accounts of U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Marshals.

The mission of the Office of the Attorney General is to supervise and direct the administration and operation of the Department of Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Drug Enforcement Administration, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Bureau of Prisons, Office of Justice Programs, and the U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Marshals Service, which are all within the Department of Justice.

www.justice.gov...

Such an important duty in our nations system of government will come under scrutiny when personally have meeting with the husband of a suspect under investigation.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They were still trying to control the narrative as of late yesterday:

"This was, as I understand it, a chance meeting where they ran into each other on, I think, the tarmac of an airport. This wasn't, 'I called you up and said, can we meet next Wednesday at 3:00?' It was a chance meeting at the airport. And anyone who knows Bill Clinton knows that if he runs into someone at the airport, by chance, he's going to come up and say hello to them," Perez said.

"I think it's really important for your listeners to appreciate that this was not something that was planned in advance. It happened, and she has spoken, I think, very clearly about what she intends to do," Perez said.

Washington Examiner

From what I understand, the meeting did not take place out on the open tarmac, but rather within a secured hangar. That took forethought and planning.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If the conversation was so open and there's nothing to hide, why did they hide it?

I think they got caught and never thought their "meeting" would be exposed.

The reporter for that TV station said he got a good tip from somebody.

Obviously he DID get a good tip.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is there like a major difference between phots and pictures?

top topics

join