It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Replaces U.S. Flag On White House Logo With White Surrender Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Geee....guess what?

A Whitehouse......with a white flag has been used before Obama became president.

Look up "The Progress Report On The Global War On Terrorism" from 2003, and look at the cover of the report.

Guess what you'll see?

This:

So...sorry, if you're going to start making wild claims about presidents changing the flag over the white house on the logo, better go back and look at George W. Bush first.

The OP is about as sinister as Michelle Obama changing the color of napkins at the White House.

The new logo for the White House is a silhouette of the original logo, look at it closely.

Sitting presidents make changes. Next one might change it again. They can do that.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Showing disrespect to one this nations highest symbols.

Is a topic worthy of debate.

Rather easy to see why they make websites that don't work.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Isn't there enough real stuff goin' on that we should be upset about?

No, 5 months out, everything is on the table. Air is lucky it has no colour otherwise it too would be racist.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Then I know you will be bashing Bush for this web.archive.org...://www.whitehouse.gov/homeland/progress/progress_report_0903.pdf

Not that this should even be a thing.
edit on 27-6-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

Line will not work just google Progress Report Global War on Terror 2003. That is your logo.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: neo96

Then I know you will be bashing Bush for this www.whitehouse.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">White House Logo 2003

Not that this should even be a thing.

I am sure ATS was in 2003.

link   
So it's Obama's fault is it?

Oh.....wait! What's this I see?

Hmm...looks the same. But....How can this be?

Description
Logo of the United States White House, especially in conjunction with offices like the Chief of Staff and Press Secretary.
Date 19 September 2003
Source Extracted from PDF version of a 2003 progress report (direct PDF URL www.whitehouse.gov...).

Author U.S. federal government
Permission
(Reusing this file)
Public domain from a copyright standpoint, but other restrictions apply

Wikipedia page

web.archive.org...://www.whitehouse.gov/homeland/progress/progress_report_0903.pdf

But how can this be! It's supposed to be Obama's fault, and show that he's a traitor!
edit on 6/27/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Original WH logo.

Obama's revision of the WH logo.

Why is the American flag missing/replaced?

I was thinking, other than a surrender flag, it looks like a blank flag, as in who's or what country will the U.S. become, once the agenda is complete.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 27-6-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: xuenchen

How did a man that actually hates our country get elected? Oh, that's right he had a 'D' next to his name.

And it's historic: first African-American and first Anti-American!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This kind of thing right here and not the ad blockers and attackers are why ATS is dying. IMO

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The cartoon style logo show a flag flying on the White House, but it's a white flag.

Older logos had the American Flag in red-white & blue.

What gives ?

I believe it means that the United States has surrendered to the NWO.

Our traitors, in our bought and paid for Congress have sold us out to the globalist, Frankly I am not surprised the White House isn't flying the UN flag.

In my 57 years I have never seen so much hatred towards our Nation from our politicians in Washington. The fact is the hatred I am witnessing is against the Constitution. It is the laws of our land that represents our freedoms. I have watched in disbelief for three decades of our law makers in Washington spit on the constitution, by passing all kinds of amendments against the Constitution.

We are supposed to be a Republic Nation, however that has already been destroyed by another system that is not working, a system called capitalism where only a handful of people seems to run the world.

The fact is, the system we are living in the United States is not for The People, or By The People any longer.

edit on 27-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too bad it was being used in 2003 under Bush, and had nothing to do with Obama.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh, and btw -

That's a logo. That's all it is.

Big deal.

Want to know what image is actually the important one? This one:

That's the actual SEAL of the office.

Which one is used for official use? The Seal.

Which one is nice deco? The logo.

Non-issue.

Or rather: let's look for something and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill issue.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
So...sorry, if you're going to start making wild claims about presidents changing the flag over the white house on the logo, better go back and look at George W. Bush first.

Great. I already knew the Bushes and the Clintons have a criminal history together that cannot be separated. And I already knew the Clintons and Obama's family have a criminal history that cannot be separated.

They are all corrupt pieces of garbage who exploit positions of power...no matter if they are talked about separately or together.

If you meant your comment to remind people of anything more than/except the above, I missed it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Or rather: let's look for something and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill issue.

I thought it was a welcome break from bathrooms,guns,abortion,healthcare, and everything else.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Maybe they just wanted to "simplify" the logo.

We decided to clean it up and create two versions: a more streamlined version that kept the important details minus the triangle over the window, and a simplified version for digital use. We also optimized the kerning and tracking of the logotype

What's ironic is that the AdWeek article mentions an error where one of the window pediments (ffs people, things have names) is a triangle instead of a crescent shape (if you look, they alternate on the sides) which led some people to think that it was supposed to represent a pyramid and therefore a big wink wink to the Illuminati.

People are dumb. I don't know what else there's to be said.

I think it's called agenda, no matter how miniscule. Anyway the Hello Monday crowd, (originators) admitted mistakes in their start-up company yonks ago.

link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Oh, and btw -

That's a logo. That's all it is.

Big deal.

Want to know what image is actually the important one? This one:

That's the actual SEAL of the office.

Which one is used for official use? The Seal.

Which one is nice deco? The logo.

Non-issue.

I've seen the Great Seal debossed, rather than officially embossed, on meaningful documents. The embossed Great Seal is, indeed, important. It's a legal certification. A debossed great seal is fraudulent.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You think Bush's job wasn't to help set the stage?

I wasn't exactly fond of Bush, either.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

A president changing a logo is about as sinister as changing the curtains in the White House: Non Issue.

Changing the official seal would be the big news item.

The seal of the white house is the actual symbol of office.

NOT the "logo" of the White House.

The seal itself has undergone changes over the history of the US too. Anyone can look it up and see all the different seals that the office has had in the past.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

How did a man that actually hates our country get elected? Oh, that's right he had a 'D' next to his name.

The Logo is from 2003 when Bush Jr was President so that would be an R next to his name.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ah HAH

It's Bush's fault !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join