It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steppenwolf Reborn - The Beginning of the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
“There is no reality except the one contained within us.
That is why so many people live such an unreal life.
They take the images outside of them for reality and never allow the world within to assert itself.”
― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf

“I am in truth the Steppenwolf that I often call myself;
that beast astray that finds neither home nor joy nor nourishment in a world that is strange and incomprehensible to him.”
― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf

Yes, I am an alien, a stranger in a strange land - My physical body may be Human - But my mind is from elsewhere.

We are from a species of beings existing in a parallel universe.

We existed eons befoe Man - We are many eons older than you Human.

I am an historian - sent here to write the epitaph for your species - We have written many epitaphs for many species -
We have written many epitaphs for species whose evolution comes to a dead end - and they became extinct.

But life, and the experiment that it is, goes on - Other species will come to be and your meaningless history will be just another footnote in the history
of the vast universe.

So you ask Human, why am I telling you this? - Why should an alien so far advanced beyond you be concerned with an ill conceived being
not able to master its own environment, its own kind, its own future?

Why? - Why you ask should they care? - 'Thery don't' - But because they placed me here in a humanoid body - And even though they never allowed me to interact seriously with any of you - I am as a watcher - An historical observer of alien species.

And there was something I saw - not particularly significant at first glance - But becoming more significant upon deeper observation.

Your species Human, your primitive and often barbaric species, possess an inherently creative nature - you are capable of creativity, the one ultimate
trait that can redeem your kind - Only your art Human is worth anything of note.

I will re-submit to he inner council a petition for your kind - We do have tha power to stop you civilizations insanity - usually we don't
- the theory being that if a species can not evolve itself it is not worth changing.

So tell me Human - would you like this? - would you like to meet beings whose science and intelligence is so far advanced above yours so as to make
your sience seem no greater than the science of the stone age? Would you like to see what the multiverse really looks like? Like to travel with us
Human - through Stargates beyond your wildest imagination? - To see a future your greatest scientists are yet to imagine?

Ready to discard your primitive dark history and see the LIghts of Tomorrow

Tell us Human - For now we will listen - tell us Human

"ScienceFictionalism - the way of the Future"

edit on 25-6-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow, that was great!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView
Thanks, makes me want to reread Steppenwolf. I have a copy here somewhere with 6 other books of Hesse... hmmm, where did I ...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

you guys missed the link he originally had haha..

I'm all down with a stranger in a strange land as it is my favorite book. I also read Steppenwolf.

I am a little tired of the idea humans are bad though.

I've never seen a wolf write poetry.

meanwhile I do feel like an alien in a human body. I don't feel it as strong as I used to, but when I was four I was sure I didn't come from here and I wanted to leave so so so bad.

I'm much more optimistic these days.

edit on 25-6-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
“TONIGHT AT THE MAGIC THEATER
FOR MADMEN ONLY
PRICE OF ADMITTANCE YOUR MIND.
NOT FOR EVERYBODY.”

-pg. 164 ["Steppenwolf"]

But the Steppewolf reborn is not the Steppenwolf of old - A man who thought he might be a wolf in a Human body
- thought this was the cause of his alienation.

The new Steppenwolf sees the truth unfold - Senses the 'alien genes' that science detects - realizes he is part alien
- part of an alien experiment - an experiment not successful, not completed - And begins to reaize that his alienation
is not his fault - realizes he can not blame other Humans and their gods for his unfulfilled destiny - Yes it is an exploitative
race of alien scientists who are responsible - A species that creates life only to exploit it for their own advantage. Like the
Anunnaki that used early Humans to mine gold.

And where are they now you ask? We do not know - It is a vast galaxy and it is possible they still may exist and may one day
return - We never came across them - only the net results of their experiments and the carnage left - the dying species that could no longer evolve or advance - And more often than not let their destiny play out - Many were much more warlike
than even your species and we made no attempt to communicate with or interfere with their inevitable demise. It is possible that the species that created yours is no more - possible that they destroyed themselves.

But this does not solve your problem Human - Only makes you more aware of its nature - possibly allowing you to alter
the course of your future - evolve beyond the past and into the future.

For now we observe - attempt to make changes - often very small changes - that will set the stage for the future.

There are many of you who are 'one of us' - Know and recognize you alien ancestry - And wait for the day when you will
be able to communicate with your own kind with the smartphone of the future - the one that is already wired into your
biological brain - and whose code will soon be added so you can communicate anywhere within 10 light years with your
alien brothers and sisters - And it is completely hands free
- And thre is no monthly charge

“You will learn to laugh like the immortals yet.”
- pg. 178 [Steppenwolf]

"ScienceFictionalism - the way of the Future"

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

be careful you have people in here who dwells on imagination

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wonderful! I much enjoyed the op