It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compared Ken Johnston UFO anomaly with sightings on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
anomaly
Now as I ran into this article of Ken Johnston , you guys probably know better than I do .
I, at first thought nothing special about it just that another retired official former trainer of astronauts on the use of the Lunar Module.
Came forward with some nice alien visitation photographs on the lunar surface , showing what appears to be parabolic arrays standing on the lunar surface.A great and believable subject to say at least.

But, also a weird looking UFO with a nonEarth like aerodynamic structure are seen from the apollo , something in this time frame could easily go for a light anomaly .
Today tons of YouTubers post a various amount of footage , some can be questionable about its true Origen and encounter of the computer graphical foolishness that mostly be trashed as the hoax.

But , what if some structures from film captured objects nowadays are showing up in authentical astronaut images , footage from total strangers who are totally not connected with each other on whatsoever?

How do you encounter such a phenomena ?

Now I just want to focus on one particular photograph obviously taken by the apollo crew at that time ?
Also, something that happened recently in space seemed somehow to be compared with the original photographs from Ken Johnston donated to Roswell UFO Research Center

Now this is the original picture :

When I was watching another episode from our friends and brothers in arms, ( well debunked partially ignored by many of us , third phase of moon) they sometimes have " as stupid as it sounds to many of you " subjects that are somehow really interesting , and surely if the topics are directly seems to be linked back to the apollo missions and also the black knight space ship?"

I'm not going to show you the video ,and if you want to hit me with that video , I say "4 our cuppa soup"

Now I did some comparing from the old astronaut pictures and one in particular , because they really show some resemblant ships or maybe the same series model and looking totally non-earth manufactured by far, only that if you could toss a Lamborghini in the air and came down, one might say that it had the same resemblance of this craft.

Now at exhibit A : I have tossed all the crafts including the famous ( black knight satellite) next of that of the one Ken talked about seen on the moon.
at exhibit B : seeing the craft flying above the lunar surface.
at exhibit C : Another picture was taken from the earth.

And then I'm going to close this thread , that I've once seen somebody do a thread by , but somehow didn't got that much attention to my knowledge , but if real so brutal and aerodynamically perfect. That I can imagine wanting to be an astronaut is just to witness this kind of s#^t in space.

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoTue, 21 Jun 2016 15:27:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Jun 2016 15:27:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Nice thread, the video at the end is crazy. I wonder what that ufo is?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Nice thread, the video at the end is crazy. I wonder what that ufo is?

Well, I'm eager to know too . I think they are all from the same class assembly line somehow?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good thread and nice catch!
It's a "something" fer'sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I've gone as far as looking at original scans of AS11-37-5450 and AS12-51-7525. I see nothing like the blown out images in your Op. If anything, I see a few light reflections in AS11-37-5450 that Hoagland would tell you were crystal structures on the moon

A wonderful resource is here: www.apolloarchive.com...

As for the Black Knight, I've seen the footage and pics. I also wonder what it could be if the photo's are legit. I always get the feeling that it's nothing more than space debris. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TunedAgent

Both pictures you point out , not even come close of what Ken pointed out?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

NASA pictures from film cameras had to be scanned to put on their web sites, lots with little bits of dust & fluff and you have also posted an image of a NASA trunnion pin cover which was claimed to be the Black Knight object.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks for a new thread, Johnston is to be the featured speaker in Roswell three days running in the upcoming annual UFO festival. Anybody planning on going?

The 'dish antenna' was long ago identified as a small 'fresh' crater named Asada, here's a view from another Apollo mission.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

When you compare that crater photo to the 'antenna' they are clearly the same.

Here's more.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

edit on 21-6-2016 by JimOberg because: add new links

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Thanks for a new thread, Johnston is to be the featured speaker in Roswell three days running in the upcoming annual UFO festival. Anybody planning on going?

The 'dish antenna' was long ago identified as a small 'fresh' crater named Asada, here's a view from another Apollo mission.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Here's more.

All of them Mr. Oberg?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

With all the National UFO archives being released and soon the Rendlesham story too, I'm not that convinced that dust , balloons , and swamp gas will hold up forever IMO

I don't get it', it's already out in the open why defending things that are really happening . But, I guess that's the way it goes right?
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 02:09:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 02:09:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
All of them Mr. Oberg?

Is that as close as you'll ever come to admitting that THIS one was bogus and you were foolish to fall for it?

edit on 22-6-2016 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

All of them Mr. Oberg?

Is that as close as you'll ever come to admitting that THIS one was bogus and you were foolish to fall for it?

Like most ufo believers on here that NEVER question what is claimed they end up with a POOR track record.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

With all the National UFO archives being released and soon the Rendlesham story too, I'm not that convinced that dust , balloons , and swamp gas will hold up forever IMO

I don't get it', it's already out in the open why defending things that are really happening . But, I guess that's the way it goes right?

Why don't you look at the LRO site and see the Moon surface at between 25-50cm/pixel see how much of this BS is visible then.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20889232]

All of them Mr. Oberg?

You're 0 for 2 now, want to swing and miss again?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I give you the benefit of the doubt sir . I can't prove these things , and certainly not in the position to do so.
Other than that , I firmly believe in the alien/UFO subject and to much evidence has been circulating around the world.

But I do know that if only one sensitive case will be released by government archives , the numbers of truth about this subject will surely be the other way around in my opinion, and it will start within august when the Rendlesham UFO files will be released. But, I guess sanctions about that already been made.

originally posted by: [post=20889232]

All of them Mr. Oberg?

You're 0 for 2 now, want to swing and miss again?

I know, NASA can do the same trick to us ...
edit on 0b27America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 08:06:27 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 08:06:27 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I know, NASA can do the same trick to us ...

Will Rogers once joked, "It ain't what you don't know what makes you look foolish, it's what you DO know what ain't so."

Calling people liars because YOU don't like the evidence they present is no joke. Both examples you've just offered that NASA faked or hid moon pix turned out to be bogus [why can't you come out and say that?]. Why does that STRENGHTHEN your trust in the sources of those phony accusations?

There are plenty of official pronouncements from all over -- NASA included -- that are bogus, how does it help to assist disguising those amid a distracting miasma of bogus accusations?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Will Rogers once joked, "It ain't what you don't know what makes you look foolish, it's what you DO know what ain't so."

So actually were both on the same side ?

Many credible and high ranked astronauts/officers came forward with statements , that I think they did not do that to make fools out of themselves, or am I really losing it now ?

And I have major respect for all of them, as I have for everyone here ,those who hate or love me for what I present. whatever the outcome may be , The universe is always right !
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 12:28:42 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 12:28:42 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Indeed. And we help each other out, as needed -- and it's ALWAYS needed.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Here's more.

Silly stuff like like this always make me think that intelligence is in short supply. To answer your post in sequence, I wouldn't be caught dead in Roswell for any celebration and if I did attend and they found out I am a skeptic I would probably be tarred and feathered and run out of town by the gullible believers that keep that industry going. The "personalities" that are scheduled to be there to keep the delusion going would certainly wouldn't welcome me fearing vocal retaliation from me to every claim that will be made and the gullible will eat up.

Who in their right mind would ever confuse a crater for a "dish antenna" especially when such "antenna" is shown in a blurry, detail-less photo even if the photo is enhanced and colorized. I don't want to know anyone that counters the crater logical explanation. And why would "aliens" build such a human structure that can be seen instead of sophisticated technology that we could not identify or comprehend?

I didn't go to the dork mission page 'cause I know for a fact that Bara (and his master, Hoagland) is a lower class of human that hasn't evolved any intelligence.

top topics

join