It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Mateen was not at the club in Orlando!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I realise, that it might not have been the best idea with the title.

Then again, i still hope that people read more than the title.

About stating a non truth: can you proof its a non truth?
Or proof that Omar was actually at the club?

Until we have either or, we don't have the truth. All we have is FBI info.
edit on 20-6-2016 by svetlana84 because: 3rd line wrote proof instead truth, changed to truth

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

First of all, isn´t Svetlana a female name?

Just thinking, because everybody is talking bout "he", "him"...

And if the officials would present any evidence that would proof their official story, no conspiracy theories would grow.

But if credible evidence nowadays is just believing what the mass media tells you, what the officials tell you, then good night.
If there are again more plausible questions than believable, presented evidence...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude he killed 49 people if you are going to claim anything different then show us some proof

Sounds like the excuse made after the 9/11/2001 attacks. Oh wait, those were all totally legit claims too...

edit on 20-6-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

yes Svetlana is a female name. But i identify as "manly hearted woman" so, "she" or "he" - whatever floats your boat.

Unless ther is solid proof it IS a conspiracy theory.
If we find proof for one or the other version it will become either a proven conspiracy.
Or a shooting carried out by an islamic terrorist.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Any body smart would have moved their ass to cover or got the heck out. I don't think most smart people would stop and stare during the shooting and besides all that the guy was obviously positively identified during not only the police in the initial shooting but the shooter himself ID'd himself over the phone.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow...did anyone see a list of those killed that night? Has it ever been published...or can it be published? I checked the Orlando press...nothing.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Very intriguing premise and an excellent question. You're right. We have absolutely nothing to confirm his identity except the word of the authorities.... but I repeat myself...

Even the firefight at the end is fishy to me. The official story claims that after the SWAT teams blew holes in the bathroom walls, that the shooter came out with everyone else and they took him out... how did they know it was him? We don't know.

It's entirely possible that Mateen was there for the same reasons everyone else was with no ulterior motives and was one of those killed by the real shooters... who got away... and it was pinned on this guy just to save face or avoid a public panic (not saying I believe that, just that it's possible based on the very sketchy information we have now.)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

No Sir.

You prove your theory. It is not up to us to disprove it.

~Tenth

Someone like yourself posting on a topic like this, I would expect more from you.. shame you go to the bash level and grab stars from sympathizers

I'm sure if you read the op you would of understood the obvious.

By the way the establishment has not backed up their burden of bull#, albeit with gaps and missing details.

But you went for that :/

Now be fair to Svetlana.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt

Wow...did anyone see a list of those killed that night? Has it ever been published...or can it be published?

Did you even look? It has been out for some time.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
so you have no proof, just a shot in the dark

seems legit

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

He walked directly past me. I said, ‘Hey,’ and he turned and said, ‘Hey,’” and nodded his head, West said. “I could tell by the eyes.”

Was this just before the shooting? And was he carrying a rifle?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I agree with your first statement: everybody is in panick and the first and only thing on the minds is survival.
But there is security at the door, i know a lot of bouncers, they all are very good in assesing people and remembering faces. It s part of the job to 'feel' if a person is there to party and have fun or to cause mayhem.
Sofar i heard no statements of bouncers or security staff.

Which brings up a next question: who was in charge of security that night? So far i heard only of one off duty cop.

About the shooter IDing on the phone: No name named.
The redacted phone call was released today. when 911 asked for the name he answered something alon the line: I pledge allegience to .....
No name mentionend.

Even IF he would have said "Hi, it s me Omar" we still don't have proof, everybody could say any name.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
In this day of cell phones, you'd think that at least one person used his cell phone camera to capture the shooting on video.

Gee, a police officer can't even pull over a citizen today without some "concerned citizen" using his cell phone to film the event, just in case the cop does something wrong.

But, here we have a club, full of people, with 50 dead and 50 wounded, that's a minimum of 100 people, plus all those who escaped, and a shooting going on for 3 whole HOURS, and not one person gets anything on video.

Man, the arithmetic just doesn't add up. Statistically, we can say with 99% confidence that Omar Mateen was never there.

edit on 20-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Get a conviction? The shooter is dead.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

that s also a point which struck me as odd: Law enforcement said he came out of the hole.
The hole is so small, its difficult to climb through even without gun barrage.

Logic would tell to stay behind the wall, take cover and shoot through the hole at the SWAT - from the shooters point of view.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
In this day of cell phones, you'd think that at least one person used his cell phone camera to capture the shooting on video.

Is that what you would do if someone started shooting in a club that you were in? Whip out your iPhone and start filming?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

you prolly did not read the full OP. please do.
and come back with proof.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There are several security cameras that were operating that night. Plus you know someone had to identify the body.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

if there are no cellphone videos, this i could understand.
In a situation like this its fight or flight.
full on survival mode, pulling out a phone to film is suicidal.

But i am hoping for cctv from the club, the parking, surrounding shops or dashcams of passing cars who might have filmed the shooter on the way to the club.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I supose you'll say the security guard at the club that exchanged gun fire with mateen
doesn't count as proof he was there ? ....or ...his dead body ?
edit on 20-6-2016 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join